stewiegriffin

Hold my dick mfs
they literally always believe it JFL

"holy shit he wasn't lying" almost everytime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 6273, fogdart and 18 others
BRAG thread

yep, will lie and say i have a 9 incher now. I have similar stats to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 756
yep, will lie and say i have a 9 incher now. I have similar stats to you.

crazy. Im trying to PE my dick to 8 inches. I would literally say "I'm so close to 10 inches it makes me so mad" as a subtle brag to girls and I bet they believe it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 756
Thanks OP, I'm slightly bigger than you 7,5x6 and now I'll tell them I'm 9x7

crazy. Im trying to PE my dick to 8 inches. I would literally say "I'm so close to 10 inches it makes me so mad" as a subtle brag to girls and I bet they believe it
I’m 9 inches do I can larp as 11 inches?

Thanks OP, I'm slightly bigger than you 7,5x6 and now I'll tell them I'm 9x7

damn have you had sex. what are girls reactions thats basically an 8x6 u got there

damn have you had sex. what are girls reactions thats basically an 8x6 u got there
They can't take it, honestly. Always say shit like "it hurts". I mean, isn't it SUPPOSED to hurt? Nothing better than literally ruining a pussy

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
I’m 9 inches do I can larp as 11 inches?

I know you don't have 9 lol but if you did you could prob say a foot. Mandingos dick looks ridiculous on him

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
They can't take it, honestly. Always say shit like "it hurts". I mean, isn't it SUPPOSED to hurt? Nothing better than literally ruining a pussy

damn I better get to PEing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
I know you don't have 9 lol but if you did you could prob say a foot. Mandingos dick looks ridiculous on him
I’ve shown pics and videos. My cock has been confirmed as the biggest on here.
mandingo is very short though I’m 6’3

damn I better get to PEing
I'll get a doc to inject fillers into my dick tbh, I want 7 inches girth. No guy will give them better dick than me then, literally ALL the guys irl will be DICKMOGGED TO SELF-HARM by me. There's NOTHING better than that feeling when you dickmog ALL her ex's and she says 'you're the biggest I've ever had",

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Warlow, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person
I'll get a doc to inject fillers into my dick tbh, I want 7 inches girth. No guy will give them better dick than me then, literally ALL the guys irl will be DICKMOGGED TO SELF-HARM by me. There's NOTHING better than that feeling when you dickmog ALL her ex's and she says 'you're the biggest I've ever had",
7 inches is unusable lmfao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Matheus, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 2214 and 1 other person

overboard. id never want any bigger than 6.25 girth

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 2214 and Subhuman Philtrum
he's talking about girth. normal girls can't take 7 inch girth. 6 is pushing it for most
What type non-fat girls do you think can take 7" girth. Tennis players? ...gangbang fetishists?

• +1
What type non-fat girls do you think can take 7" girth. Tennis players? ...gangbang fetishists?

disgusting whores. if a girl can fit my wrist in her vagina I don't want her

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 2214 and Warlow
Bruh do you have 7 inch girth jfl
Even black girls from what I heard have a hard time with 6 probably just size queens can take 7 inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
h
he's delusional, you should take what he says with a grain of salt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 756 and stewiegriffin
Bruh do you have 7 inch girth jfl
Even black girls from what I heard have a hard time with 6 probably just size queens can take 7 inches
Brutaldickpill

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 3323 and Subhuman Philtrum
Should have larped as 5 inches

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 756
"I'll get a doc to inject fillers into my dick tbh, I want 7 inches girth" these are not mutterings from a sane person

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Warlow
He doesn't know what he's talking about because he probably has a pencil dick.

...but I mean, injecting shit into your dick is a bit far, no? You've said you've done PE before, why don't you do something to just increase your girth?

.me average is 9 inches though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, diggbicc, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
dickpill is cope just have 5 -6 inches

Users who are viewing this thread

Back