Temporal peaks are crucial for aesthetics and often completely ignored

I tried getting some density in the temporal region but the shape of my skull didnt allow it to work so well. The hair doesnt come out like you'd imagine like in a morph. Its hard to explain

I'm confused with this. You can get better temples only in two ways:

1) Minoxidil regrows your receeded temples to their original, non receeded state.

2) You get a hair transplant. Your skull shape shouldn't influence the growth of the temple hairs, the only variable at play is how skilled the doctor is and if your body could regrow the implanted grafts. If the grafts grew the wrong way, it means the doctor messed up angulation and implanted them wrong, regarldess of your skull shape. This is extremely common, only a handful of doctors know how to transplant temples correctly. All of them charge a fortune and have long wait lists due to the overwhelming demand.

Did you get a transplant?

anything past 5mg and i get side effect, no side effects on 5mg, i did get some minor hair growth on unwanted areas, but it does not bother me at all.
thanks bro, how long have you been on it? do you get facial bloating/swelling? i am mad afraid of this

thanks bro, how long have you been on it? do you get facial bloating/swelling? i am mad afraid of this
ive been on it for 1,5 years, i did get some dark circles when i was on 7,5 - 10, but no issues whatsoever on 5

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
The only thing that i got significant after oral minoxidil was arm hair, finger hair, hand hair, i am half asian and prior to oral minoxidil didnt have any body hair whatsoever

The only thing that i got significant after oral minoxidil was arm hair, finger hair, hand hair, i am half asian and prior to oral minoxidil didnt have any body hair whatsoever
ah i see you had no body /facial hair before? like minimal amount i guess
did you grow unwanted hair on back/ shoulder
or near eyes/ zygo / nose bridge? ( like many caucasian oral min user do)

I'm confused with this. You can get better temples only in two ways:

1) Minoxidil regrows your receeded temples to their original, non receeded state.

2) You get a hair transplant. Your skull shape shouldn't influence the growth of the temple hairs, the only variable at play is how skilled the doctor is and if your body could regrow the implanted grafts. If the grafts grew the wrong way, it means the doctor messed up angulation and implanted them wrong, regarldess of your skull shape. This is extremely common, only a handful of doctors know how to transplant temples correctly. All of them charge a fortune and have long wait lists due to the overwhelming demand.

Did you get a transplant?
Yeah I got a HT
Hair
How it started
Harrrrrrr

ah i see you had no body /facial hair before? like minimal amount i guess
did you grow unwanted hair on back/ shoulder
or near eyes/ zygo / nose bridge? ( like many caucasian oral min user do)
i got some slight unwanted hair, but its nothing too crazy, i got some on shoulders, but its manageable, i got some slight hair on zygos, but still manageable, if i shave its not noticeable.

i got some slight unwanted hair, but its nothing too crazy, i got some on shoulders, but its manageable, i got some slight hair on zygos, but still manageable, if i shave its not noticeable.
and nothing on back hair ?

none at all whatsoever, ive seen u before and u were genetically very hairy, so oral minoxidil obviously had a dramatic effect on u
hairy on face but i was hairless on body bro ( 10 years of duta so dht was at zero)

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
hairy on face but i was hairless on body bro ( 10 years of duta so dht was at zero)
did u get any negative side effects from duta? i remember u say u had wide hips while ur brother has narrow hips?

did u get any negative side effects from duta? i remember u say u had wide hips while ur brother has narrow hips?
i had wide hips since birth unfortunately , maybe slight gyno but unoticeable and sexual side effect ( erectile ones), but its still way less side than minoxidil topical which is pure shit... too bad it didn't maintain my hair on its own ( the duta)

i had wide hips since birth unfortunately , maybe slight gyno but unoticeable and sexual side effect ( erectile ones), but its still way less side than minoxidil topical which is pure shit... too bad it didn't maintain my hair on its own ( the duta)
i see. I forgot to mention i got alot more leg hair, but i feel like i got hair where it doesnt matter as much, otherwise i wouldve commented on it before

I have this flaw. absolutely brutal.

I’m actually potentially going to be getting a ht specifically on my temple points. I’ve never had dense or noticeable temple points even as a kid it was lightly blonde. No one In my family loses hair, so Dr bloxham out of nyc might help me out. Here’s my 25 year old hairline (widows peak and flat temple peaks always been this way — don’t tell me I’m losing hair because I always have the thickest hair according to the barber) will also post a pic of 55 yo dads hair and 50+ year old moms brothers hair as reference to my family genetics.
Me:
View attachment 1879676
Moms bro:
View attachment 1879674
Dad:
View attachment 1879673
Why is this forum filled with so many chads?