Testing how much the right glasses can improve your looks

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

Dark Triad Angel
Am I insane by thinking that this girl would take a massive SMV downgrade if she were to removes those glasses? She has a potato face but God tier coloration and those glasses actually compliment her round features a lot, square glasses would contrast with her chubby face and would make her subhuman instead

Screenshot 20231216 235124 436

Lol she is crooket nose frauding and it also hides how big her lower to upper nose ratio is glasses only ascends sub human long faces,she is sub human and the fact your considering this shit it's safe to say its over buddu

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
You look like shit with or without them ashley

• +1
you r right about her but glasses can only improve women imo

• +1
also hides how big her lower to upper nose ratio is glasses only ascends sub human long faces
Wdym by Lower to upper nose ratio, like how long her nose is?

Also I am just trying to maximize every square milimiter of my stats, let's suppose for a moment this shit only improves her looks by 2.5 smv points, what happens once you slowly stack small improvements like that? Well eventually you will get a whole point just by adding small increments.

Chads are chads not because one good feature like blue eyes but rather by having LOTS of good features or by the absence or flaws (like chico)

Last edited:
Wdym by Lower to upper nose ratio, like how long her nose is?

Also I am just trying to maximize every square milimiter of my stats, let's suppose for a moment this shit only improves her looks by 2.5 smv points, what happens once you slowly stack small improvements like that? Well eventually you will get a whole point just by adding small increments.

Chads are chads not because one good feature like blue eyes but rather by having LOTS of good features + or the absence or flaws (like chico)
Maximise is good but if you genuinely look better with glasses you are 100 percent sub human

Do you find this girl subhuman? She has quite sharp features,universally appealing coloration and quite an amazing hair,her only failo is her nose and the glasses really help to make that region more pleasing looking

Do you find this girl subhuman? She has quite sharp features,universally appealing coloration and quite an amazing hair,her only failo is her nose and the glasses really help to make that region more pleasing looking
showing a picture of a model wearing glasses doesn't mean shit,people who look good with glasses will look even better then without,some people can go fr sub human to ltn by glasses frauding tho.

showing a picture of a model wearing glasses doesn't mean shit,people who look good with glasses will look even better then without,some people can go fr sub human to ltn by glasses frauding tho.
You are out your mind if you think she looks better without those glasses

Most people look better without glasses, and some with glasses. That is true for attractive people as well, although it is rarer for them. The girl in the OP definitely would much worse without the glasses.