Testing RU58841 as a stand-alone anti-androgen.

SOS-Sonic

SOS-Sonic

Diamond
I have been on fin/min for 7 month now and I have seen great results (NW 3.5 to NW 2) without ANY side effects. For the last 2 month I haven been using RU58841 sparingly on my hairline (25mg/day). However I want to test if RU58841 can impede the mighty Norwood Reaper by itself without finasteride. As an experiment I will drop fin for now and increase my dosage of RU58841 to 75mg/day or even 100mg/day to test the waters.

I started balding at 16 and became NW 3.5 at 20, so if still manage to hold on to my hair it will prove that RU58841 can fight against even the worst cases of male pattern baldness and hopefully give pussy-bois who are afraid of finasteride a less "scary" alternative. (finasteride is safe and yummy but fear mongering by miserable baldcels ruined the its reputation).

I give an update in a few months.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Gayalienmax, OOGABOOGA and 15 others
On a side note, I am considering getting RU58841 from Alibaba. Does anyone have experience with that site? And are there things I should do to help my delivery get past customs (I live in Canada)?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 1751
All the best. Tag me when you post update

• +1
Reactions: Lux and SOS-Sonic
tag me on updates please.

i've heard and read a lot of good things about RU and it's always good to hear more.
(just be careful if you feel like you're experiencing sides with it as the few that did get them talked about chest tightness and heart pain.)

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Interesting. I am nw3 and take fin daily but skeptical on minox for the skin aging. Where have you bought your RU so far? I see so many sketchy sources online.

• +1
How come you have no sides?

• +1
I’m interested. Please tag me with the results.

• +1
Interesting. I am nw3 and take fin daily but skeptical on minox for the skin aging. Where have you bought your RU so far? I see so many sketchy sources online.
I got mine from chemdelights (USA), but it recently shut down and I am now considering other suppliers.

And there is no evidence that says min ages your skin, its all BS. I literally couldn't find any studies hinting that.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, Artemide and Slayercel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, RAITEIII, BigBoy and 2 others
I got mine from chemdelights (USA), but it recently shut down and I am now considering other suppliers.
Just did some searching while awaiting your response and multiple people are buying from "moreplatesmoredates" website. He's a popular youtuber who takes it as well.

• +1
Because I have a healthy brain and don't fall for placebo that easily. Some people get sides but its very rare.
What qualifies as healthy brain? Will it fuck me cuz I'm depressed

• +1
Reactions: beyourself and SOS-Sonic
Just did some searching while awaiting your response and multiple people are buying from "moreplatesmoredates" website. He's a popular youtuber who takes it as well.
Yeah bro, but its kinda expensive on his site. I kinda wanna get a big batch of at least 10g for a cheaper price. I'm looking at Alibaba rn and hope its legit.

• +1
Reactions: beyourself
What qualifies as healthy brain? Will it fuck me cuz I'm depressed
I noticed that people who get side are usually somewhat paranoid if you know what I mean. How old r u?

Holy shit nw3.5 at 20
good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: beyourself, WadlowMaxxing and SOS-Sonic
Well I started when I just turned 20. At 19 you could still grow in rare cases so it might hinder your grow by a little if you are a very late bloomer. Suppressing DHT will not affect skeletal and muscle mass, so your height and muscles will not be affected even if you take it as a teen as suprsing as it sounds. However, DHT suppression during development can hinder penis, voice and beard growth. So at 19 you could potentially stunt your penile length by a little bit IF you are a VERY late bloomer.

If you want to go into detail about effects if DHT suppresion just message me, or better yet watch the entirety Derek's latest video. You will know all you need to know.

• +1
Reactions: beyourself, BigBoy and TheEndHasNoEnd
NW 2 rn after intense battle.
Hate to be that guy but do you have any progress pics? Hair is the only looksmax I'm really interested in. Going to order RU once I decide on a vendor (prob gonna be the one I mentioned.)

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, BigBoy, kubo and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and SOS-Sonic
Anecdotes

mentalcels

chances are someone could've put fin in your oatmeal every morning and you wouldn't have noticed anything

even independent studies from ching chong countries prove long term safety

edit:
and I'm not saying fin is ideal or anything, far from it. but the studies speak for themselves.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
I want to try this for myself as I don't like the idea of finasteride. I've been on it for 2 years and everything is fine but it's still not ideal

Keep us posted brother, if this shit works for you i'll do it too - i started balding at like 16-17 too

• +1
Reactions: Peroxide and SOS-Sonic
I'm pretty sure most experience t loss
Hah! Well you clearly haven't done ANY research. Finasteride increases T because it stops it from from converting into DHT.

I dont really blame youe because lots of people fear monger. But saying finasteride reduces T is like saying drinking coffee will make you shorter. This misinformation need to stop.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, .👽. and beyourself
Tag me when you post update
#metoo
please tagg me when you update

mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:264032

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: beyourself, BigBoy, Deleted member 1751 and 2 others
Hah! Well you clearly haven't done ANY research. Finasteride increases T because it stops it from from converting into DHT.

I dont really blame youe because lots of people fear monger. But saying finasteride reduces T is like saying drinking coffee will make you shorter. This misinformation need to stop.
No I meant it as androgen loss
And dht is way more androgenic than testosterone

Hate to be that guy but do you have any progress pics? Hair is the only looksmax I'm really interested in. Going to order RU once I decide on a vendor (prob gonna be the one I mentioned.)
Mannnnnnn I wasn't planning on posting rn because I want to get more progress before I post. But here is a 7 month progress.

Hairline moved up by roughly 2 cm and thinning on the crown completely stopped.

Attachments

• IMG_20210112_090303.jpg
    IMG_20210112_090303.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 84
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, AutismMaxing and 14 others
No I meant it as androgen loss
And dht is way more androgenic than testosterone
Only during development. After you can suppress is without damaging your physiology. Dude what that video i showed you lmao.

Mannnnnnn I wasn't planning on posting rn because I want to get more progress before I post. But here is a 7 month progress.

Holy shit what an insane result gj bro plus considering you got no sides.

Do you attribute it mostly on fin or minox ?

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and beyourself
Asians and latinos seem go bald less but great progress!!

• +1
Do you have balding in your family?

• +1
RU works great for 6 months especially if you have diffuse thinning. But after 6 months you have to increase the dose and no one knows how safe it is since RU wasn't tested in the long term. It will go systemic and some people get sides like chest pain, heart palpitations.

The biggest mystery about hair loss prevention is why RU was completely abandoned by the pharmaceutical industry when it is proven that stuff works.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: beyourself, BigBoy, Deleted member 6824 and 2 others
RU works great for 6 months especially if you have diffuse thinning. But after 6 months you have to increase the dose and no one knows how safe it is since RU wasn't tested in the long term. It will go systemic and some people get sides like chest pain, heart palpitations.

The biggest mystery about hair loss prevention is why RU was completely abandoned by the pharmaceutical industry when it is proven that stuff works.
That is interesting, but I will be careful and control the dosage. Thanks for the heads up.

• Hmm...
That is interesting, but I will be careful and control the dosage. Thanks for the heads up.

To be frank I would rather try topical finasteride instead of RU. Topical finasteride will go systemic as well, but long term sides are more well known. I would only try RU if finasteride stopped working or the sides are unbearable.

But in theory, the ultimate stock against hair loss is minox + fin / dut + RU. Fin blocks 70% of DHT but also raises testosterone levels which affect the scalp. Here comes RU in play, because it blocks testosterone on the scalp more effectively than how it blocks DHT.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., beyourself, BigBoy and 2 others
I think its cheaper if you use fin+ru instead of ru because u will need mega dosage of ru

• +1
Best of luck brother.

• +1
To be frank I would rather try topical finasteride instead of RU. Topical finasteride will go systemic as well, but long term sides are more well known. I would only try RU if finasteride stopped working or the sides are unbearable.

But in theory, the ultimate stock against hair loss is minox + fin / dut + RU. Fin blocks 70% of DHT but also raises testosterone levels which affect the scalp. Here comes RU in play, because it blocks testosterone on the scalp more effectively than how it blocks DHT.

what does test do the the scalp?

what does test do the the scalp?

Testosterone is androgenic and can miniaturize hair follicles as well. Fin doesn't protect you from that.
RU on the other hand blocks the actions of androgens at the androgen receptor.

Last edited:
  • +1
Subscribed. Hope you won't norwood 7 in the meantime

• +1
Testosterone is androgenic and can miniaturize hair follicles as well. Fin doesn't protect you from that.
RU on the other hand blocks the actions of androgens at the androgen receptor.

so in theory how can one still bald if they are on dut and RU. that prob can stop like 99% of peoples MPB right

• +1
Heart attack incoming:feelsmega:
also ive heard ppl are buying from anageninc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beyourself and Tall
so in theory how can one still bald if they are on dut and RU. that prob can stop like 99% of peoples MPB right

In theory dut and RU effectively prevent you from losing hair. Regrowth is also possible at diffuse thinning.
But these stuff don't work forever. They will lose effectiveness over time. But you can be safe for additional 15 years.
Btw. I would rather try topical dutasteride. Oral dut will castrate you.

• Woah
Heart>hair

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, BigBoy and SOS-Sonic
In theory dut and RU effectively prevent you from losing hair. Regrowth is also possible at diffuse thinning.
But these stuff don't work forever. They will lose effectiveness over time. But you can be safe for additional 15 years.
Btw. I would rather try topical dutasteride. Oral dut will castrate you.
I don't understand the whole "loses effectiveness". would I be bald after 15 years of dut or would I lose like 1 stage on the Norwood scale. (talking most likely obviously its different for everyone)

• +1
Reactions: beyourself and SOS-Sonic

Nice I definitely see progress. Now, to confirm, have you regrown follicles that were otherwise invisible or miniaturized on the temples? Because I know from seeing 1000’s of progress pics on reddit, a lot of people didnt actually regrow their temples, their hair just grew LONGER and covered the temples more.

• +1
I don't understand the whole "loses effectiveness". would I be bald after 15 years of dut or would I lose like 1 stage on the Norwood scale. (talking most likely obviously its different for everyone)
I honestly don't even think its possible to suffer from androgenic alopecia if dutasteride is used with significant amounts of RU. And the drugs don't lose effectiveness, its just as we get older our hair follicles get more sensitive to androgens.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy