Testosterone is all about your personality

Egyptian

Egyptian

Banned
If you act like a cuck all day ur entire life your testosterone will increase u will become unattractive and boneless, if u act aggressive, assertive, competitive, and dominant your test will increase and ur bones and eyebrows and mustache will grow

Why do u think u always see nerds who act like nerds and Chads act like chads?

Cope

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and fuse
This might be true, ever since I been fucked in the ass my testosterone has been medically diagnosed as very low even though I always had high T

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
This might be true, ever since I been fucked in the ass my testosterone has been medically diagnosed as very low even though I always had high T
Can happen the best of us man

Why do u think u always see nerds who act like nerds and Chads act like chads?
Bc they have the confidence bc of their looks, and the nerd has no social skills or development bc of his looks

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Testosterone and low inhib >

Bc they have the confidence bc of their looks, and the nerd has no social skills or development bc of his looks
Looks do not equal confidence, the things you’ve achieved equal confidence

Looks do not equal confidence, the things you’ve achieved equal confidence
No, you idiot, looking attractive can absolutely pump up your confidence, an attractive person that achieved a lot will always be more confident than an Ugly person that achieved a lot

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
No, you idiot, looking attractive can absolutely pump up your confidence, an attractive person that achieved a lot will always be more confident than an Ugly person that achieved a lot
Dnr + autism

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez