Tf am I suppossed to say after I start wearing lifts

to_stop_da_cope

to_stop_da_cope

life is nothing tbh
At 13 I was 6'0
now at 16- 6'1
Been sleeping 3-4 hours a day sometimes not at all+ been eating around 1000calories cause I was fat, prolly that's why
Anyway, my friend group is pretty tall all guys are around 5'11 I think I mog most by like 5 cm
I'm same height with my "best friend" but I wanna height mog this bitch tbh, also the tallest one Idk how tall he's now, but one year ago when we've been measured at school he was 6'4 so Imma say he's 6'5 now and of course the tallest one is the ugliest fuck him lucky motherfucker tbh I wouldn't like to be his height tho it's too tall I think between me and him is ideal so 6'2-6'3
I need air max 720+ lifts
Do people notice it? I'm so stupid I measured with one of them on friday so I think they'll notice and make fun of me, fuck them I remember the day I lost my virginity, that was last valentines day i went to the cinema with this 5/10 fat ass bitch and she told me "it's boring fuck this movie follow me" I was like ok and we went to the toilet she told me "let's fuck" and started giggling i was like "ok" once again but after blowjob she took her pants down and i was about to wear a condom but then i realised wtf this bitch wants to lose her virginity in a fucking toilet i was like something ain't right so i cummed on her ass and told her "you're so sexy I couldn't resist" and she smiled, all this day was so stupid that i told her we can't meet anymore and she beaten me up next day at school when i was hanging with one of these friends and i told him whole story and now everybody knows it, i can't even argue with them cause i automatically lose when they mention it ;(

I'm still a kid so better don't make fun of me you low class incel

Aa6

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 10107
Bruh what a complete neurotic fucking mess

OP it’s over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, rentfreegigachad, piscicide and 4 others
aren't you literally wearing it to be noticed? dont do that dumb shit. wear nikes at most, .5 inch lift at a party or something if you cant resist, and NEVER more tbh.

also jfl you at obsessing at your friends height despite being 6'1

Destroy her

DON'T:
  • Blatantly Brag
    • Don't blatantly brag about your experiences. If you talk about your experiences, please make it relevant to the conversation.

• +1
Reactions: zura and piscicide
At 13 I was 6'0
now at 16- 6'1
Been sleeping 3-4 hours a day sometimes not at all+ been eating around 1000calories cause I was fat, prolly that's why
Anyway, my friend group is pretty tall all guys are around 5'11 I think I mog most by like 5 cm
I'm same height with my "best friend" but I wanna height mog this bitch tbh, also the tallest one Idk how tall he's now, but one year ago when we've been measured at school he was 6'4 so Imma say he's 6'5 now and of course the tallest one is the ugliest fuck him lucky motherfucker tbh I wouldn't like to be his height tho it's too tall I think between me and him is ideal so 6'2-6'3
I need air max 720+ lifts
Do people notice it? I'm so stupid I measured with one of them on friday so I think they'll notice and make fun of me, fuck them I remember the day I lost my virginity, that was last valentines day i went to the cinema with this 5/10 fat ass bitch and she told me "it's boring fuck this movie follow me" I was like ok and we went to the toilet she told me "let's fuck" and started giggling i was like "ok" once again but after blowjob she took her pants down and i was about to wear a condom but then i realised wtf this bitch wants to lose her virginity in a fucking toilet i was like something ain't right so i cummed on her ass and told her "you're so sexy I couldn't resist" and she smiled, all this day was so stupid that i told her we can't meet anymore and she beaten me up next day at school when i was hanging with one of these friends and i told him whole story and now everybody knows it, i can't even argue with them cause i automatically lose when they mention it ;(

I'm still a kid so better don't make fun of me you low class incel

View attachment 710533

tales from the

Tales from the meth lab

• +1
Reactions: PhuccinManlet
Tales from the catacombs of Bangladesh