THANK GOD I was born as a male

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
Being a male gives you insane advantage in life its crazy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, Prince88, TheAnomaly and 10 others
It doesn't but i wouldn't wanna be female, maybe it's just because I'm mentally male and not a tranny. But technically unless ur chadlite+ being male is a disadvantage nowadays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMPROVINATOR, niqfan625, Detective and 7 others
It doesn't but i wouldn't wanna be female, maybe it's just because I'm mentally male and not a tranny. But technically unless ur chadlite+ being male is a disadvantage nowadays
Its not

females are not as driven for success and endeavors as males. Look at average female hobbies and compare it to male ones

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: rr93, Prince88, 5.5psl and 6 others
But technically unless ur chadlite+ being male is a disadvantage nowadays
Tranny cope. Bring male is biggest advantage you can have in life.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 31562, ElySioNs and 5 others
In 1870 maybe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, MadTwatter and Iasacrko
Its not

females are not as driven for success and endeavors as males. Look at average female hobbies and compare it to male ones
Tell that to all the NEET schizos here, and also more women graduating university etc women have a real advantage nowadays

• +1
Reactions: OutTheAbyss, 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐, MadTwatter and 1 other person
Tell that to all the NEET schizos here, and also more women graduating university etc women have a real advantage nowadays
NEET schizos here never used their male advantages

Mr. Tails says he only wants daughters not sons so he'll kill his children if they have ballz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Being a sub 5 male is like being a different species

Average male has 0 value…actually negative value tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262, 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
If you're both GL and a guy you've basically won at life. Women may have more SMV but they're rarely given respect. Average guys might be taken more seriously but people rarely want them in bed other than gays. Chads command both respect and are truly desired

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Deleted member 6128, Prince88 and 2 others
You make your own strength, your sense of adrenaline, endorphins, and euphoria is like 10x higher, you dont give two shits about what the other guy thinks, and you dont care about rejection. Theres a reason why men are higher strength. Dont be fooled by libral media who want to turn society upside down. We as men have jobs to make sure out sons have a good society go to into and fight for.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Prince88, Yerico7 and 3 others
You make your own strength, your sense of adrenaline, endorphins, and euphoria is like 10x higher, you dont give two shits about what the other guy thinks, and you dont care about rejection. Theres a reason why men are higher strength. Dont be fooled by libral media who want to turn society upside down. We as men have jobs to make sure out sons have a good society go to into and fight for.
based

You say that but if your genderless soul somehow had a choice to choose between which gender to be reborn as you will choose male a 1000 out of a 1000 times 🤷

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
You say that but if your genderless soul somehow had a choice to choose between which gender to be reborn as you will choose male a 1000 out of a 1000 times 🤷
Because as I said in the first comment Im mentally male, it would be shit to be female for me the cons outweigh the pros

Its not

You don't get one thing. You are a male, so you think like a man. You have drive and women don't, but it doesn't mean they have harder life. They can get everything you get with hard work. They just need to give pussy to successful man.

Just the fact that women have periods every month and have to give birth and age worse and are weaker and get tortured more and make less money and are less successful is enough for me to be greatful.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, SlavicGeneral and Deleted member 27605
JFL being a male unless Chad is living life on nightmare difficulty. If you were lucky, you'd have been born a woman.

Cage. The copes on this forum just keep getting harder and harder.

• JFL
Reactions: Detective
Its not

Males being more driven for success doesn’t mean they have an advantage over females. Only the top 10% (top 5%, top 1%, etc. depending on context) of males are successful. The unsuccessful ones are severely disadvantaged.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and nitesik
Males being more driven for success doesn’t mean they have an advantage over females. Only the top 10% (top 5%, top 1%, etc. depending on context) of males are successful. The unsuccessful ones are severely disadvantaged.
Fair point in fact

Truth is that if you dont make men feminine(by estrogens, culture etc) they will naturally obsess over certain ideas and goals. In that case your life will forever be interesting and fulfilling

The reason why we have so many goalless NEET's is because of tiny T levels and horrific upbringing

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 17872, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and nitesik
If you're both GL and a guy you've basically won at life. Women may have more SMV but they're rarely given respect. Average guys might be taken more seriously but people rarely want them in bed other than gays. Chads command both respect and are truly desired
female SMV isn't higher especially if you compare 25 lvl male and female with same genetic quality

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Its not

It doesnt matter if theyre driven for success, they get success handed to them by a gynocentric world that has female oriented quotas for every desirable area of life there is

That’s so stupid trannies can’t reproduce with men so they don’t get that special treatment that actual women get

Do infertile women get that special treatment? Yes they do.

Reproduction isn’t needed; just LOOKS is needed.

but also male have advantages like money and statusmax. most women will have just look advantage.

I wish I was born female

Being male is so subhuman that I even grew my hair long to emulate the feminine beauty
Snapchat 533553484

• Woah
Being a gay man is best of both worlds.

Being a male bisexual... infinite power!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Bitchwhipper2
Whoever says being man is worse is not a man but a pussy and should transition ASAP. If you want to get easy route, why not transition/become gay and get a gay successful man to fuck you?

A real man is grateful that testosterone flows through his blood, that he gets to experience squishy tits and ass, that he gets to be strong, intelligent, rich, record-setter, motivator, leader, etc.

Nick Vujicic has no legs and arms and gets more pussy than you incels + is famous. Kys. He wasn't born a chad, he even didn't have fucking arms and legs.

Movie directors get fame + good pussy while being short and ugly. Musicians do the same. They achieve greatness and get pussy through that. Guiness records are set every day by ugly guys. If that's not enough to motivate you to be a great man, then you should rope.

Khamzat is ugly and doesn't speak fluent English but drives a fucking McLaren and is living the best time of his life:

Whoever says being man is worse is not a man but a pussy and should transition ASAP. If you want to get easy route, why not transition/become gay and get a gay successful man to fuck you?

A real man is grateful that testosterone flows through his blood, that he gets to experience squishy tits and ass, that he gets to be strong, intelligent, rich, record-setter, motivator, leader, etc.

Nick Vujicic has no legs and arms and gets more pussy than you incels + is famous. Kys. He wasn't born a chad, he even didn't have fucking arms and legs.

View attachment 2406637

Movie directors get fame + good pussy while being short and ugly. Musicians do the same. They achieve greatness and get pussy through that. Guiness records are set every day by ugly guys. If that's not enough to motivate you to be a great man, then you should rope.

Khamzat is ugly and doesn't speak fluent English but drives a fucking McLaren and is living the best time of his life:

Khamzat is in top 1% genetics of males tho

• +1
He is a millionaire so obviouslt also top 1%

• +1
Khamzat is in top 1% genetics of males tho
Dude is top 1% fighting genetics. Everyone can find a niche in which you'll eventually find success. Nobody is born without a talent.

Oliveira was at best average, yet he dominates now. He couldn't get a winstreak 10 years ago but never gave up.

Dude is top 1% fighting genetics. Everyone can find a niche in which you'll eventually find success. Nobody is born without a talent.

Oliveira was at best average, yet he dominates now. He couldn't get a winstreak 10 years ago but never gave up.
Also what about Nick Newell, he literally lacks andž arm and fought the best of the best in PFL.