The 3 steps to increase 3 PSL that would apply to the majority of people!

D

Deleted member 1171

Iron
If you look around you'll find 3 issues that most people have that prevent them being the most aesthetic version of themselves that is relatively easy to fix.

1. Nose - Majority of people have some level of nose crookedness/bulbous tip. Rhinoplasty is a relatively easy surgery, however takes long for swelling to resolve. Rhinoplasty also tends to be relatively inexpensive compared to the increased PSL for some of us.

2. Facial structure - A lot of men have weak cheekbones, undereye hollowness, weak chin, mandible and flat maxilla. Fillers can address all these issues, lasting from 12-24 months or longer depending on the filler used. The right practitioner could fix all of the above issues and seriously increase your PSL. Downsides being the repeat treatment/cost long-term over implants. However, downtime/risk is minimal in comparison to implants.

3. Fat face - Lean face makes such a big difference to facial aesthetics, it's an absolute lifer changer. 10-12% bodyfat is the optimal bf % to look your absolute best.The people who look worse with lean faces, clearly have very weak facial structure. In this case refer back to step 2 and get your facial structure corrected. Lean face will always look better on people with strong facial bones. SO DIET BOYS!

The above 3 steps may seem obvious, but honestly if all you lot on this forum followed to above 3 steps and didn't instantly become AT LEAST above average then it's game over for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Autist, Deleted member 470 and 6 others
My nose is ugly, legit post for me.

Getting rhino and lowering my bf to 10% would put me above average easily.
Is there any way to know my bf for sure ?
How much bf is when you have clear six pack ? without any fat on lower stomach

My nose is ugly, legit post for me.
Nose can absolutely change you. Your side profile will improve so will your front profile.

Find a good rhino doc and transform bro! I did it.

Getting rhino and lowering my bf to 10% would put me above average easily.
Is there any way to know my bf for sure ?
How much bf is when you have clear six pack ? without any fat on lower stomach

I can tell bodyfat as accurately as calipers tbh, then again I've been lifting for over a decade.

Based on my experience. If you can see your upper 2 abs without flexing your about 12-13% bf

at 10% bf you see 4-6 abs without flexing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and badromance
Nose can absolutely change you. Your side profile will improve so will your front profile.

Find a good rhino doc and transform bro! I did it.

I can tell bodyfat as accurately as calipers tbh, then again I've been lifting for over a decade.

Based on my experience. If you can see your upper 2 abs without flexing your about 12-13% bf

at 10% bf you see 4-6 abs without flexing.
I will pm you pic in good light,with flexing and without flexing,if that's okay with you
i want to know my bf badly

I will pm you pic in good light,with flexing and without flexing,if that's okay with you
i want to know my bf badly
Yes go for it bro, I am happy to help.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
it's over for baldcels

it's over for baldcels

Being bald is automatically -2 points. So even the top 1% who are 9/10 would only ever be a 7/10 if bald.

Good thing there are some amazingly realistic hair pieces + hair transplants can deliver great results up to NW3 and maybe NW4 if you have enough donor hairs.

• +1
Reactions: knarflin5891
Being bald is automatically -2 points. So even the top 1% who are 9/10 would only ever be a 7/10 if bald.

Good thing there are some amazingly realistic hair pieces + hair transplants can deliver great results up to NW3 and maybe NW4 if you have enough donor hairs.
i will rope if i ever go beyond nw4 tbh

Isnt rhino for bulbous tip tricky?

Isnt rhino for bulbous tip tricky?
It's tricky, but not impossible.

The issue with bulbous tip is that, while bulbous tip can be fixed when improving the noses underlying structure and upturning it more.

Bulbous noses are usually bulbous due to thick skin, which is risky to thin. That's not to say you can't make a bulbous tip look much thinner, but sometimes it won't ever be as thin as patients want it. I.e. Caucasians will have these very thin noses that a lot of Arabs won't have even after rhinoplasty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and The Dude Abides
It's tricky, but not impossible.

The issue with bulbous tip is that, while bulbous tip can be fixed when improving the noses underlying structure and upturning it more.

Bulbous noses are usually bulbous due to thick skin, which is risky to thin. That's not to say you can't make a bulbous tip look much thinner, but sometimes it won't ever be as thin as patients want it. I.e. Caucasians will have these very thin noses that a lot of Arabs won't have even after rhinoplasty.
I see, i would be afraid of a botched rhino tbh

I see, i would be afraid of a botched rhino tbh
Find a good surgeon with a lot of good before & afters, particularly people with before noses similar to yours.

You usually don't get the perfect rhino results you imagined, but most of the time it will be better than your before nose.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
That's funny lol. My nose looks completely straight if not slightly curved (not crooked curved) from front and 3/4 but crooked from side profile wtf

Find a good surgeon with a lot of good before & afters, particularly people with before noses similar to yours.

You usually don't get the perfect rhino results you imagined, but most of the time it will be better than your before nose.
I like my nose shape I just have a deviated septum, its not noticeable but it does Olympic twisting type shit inside and it causes sinus problems

Yo, can i send you a few pics and could you tell me whether it would be achievable?

I personally believe fillers are highly under utilized and can give excellent results, especially for cheek bones and gonial angle. I've seen good chin results as well, and although not permanent, easier than surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1171
Yo, can i send you a few pics and could you tell me whether it would be achievable?
Yeah sure.

I personally believe fillers are highly under utilized and can give excellent results, especially for cheek bones and gonial angle. I've seen good chin results as well, and although not permanent, easier than surgery.
Most celebrities use fillers. It's amazing honestly.

lol if you think that fillers can solve flat maxilla

I don't think these will improve 3psl, not for most people.

Could also add in "skin maxxing" via nutrition, cosmetics, procedures.

I estimate rhinoplasty+getting lean+skinmaxx will take me to 5PSL from 4. But that's because my Jew nose and face fat/bloat are incredibly big flaws.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
lol if you think that fillers can solve flat maxilla
It can for people who don't have it too bad.
images

I don't think these will improve 3psl, not for most people.

Could also add in "skin maxxing" via nutrition, cosmetics, procedures.

I estimate rhinoplasty+getting lean+skinmaxx will take me to 5PSL from 4. But that's because my Jew nose and face fat/bloat are incredibly big flaws.

Yeah skin maxing/hair styling/growing stubble are additional ways to really jump up, but I wanted to keep it to '3 steps'

But I genuinely believe 3 PSL can be gained.

Someone with a bad nose could definitely gain 1 PSL from a very successful rhinoplasty.

Getting 4ml in jaw, 2ml in cheek, 1ml underye filler would make a significant enough difference to jump up 1 PSL....

And to go from average bf 18% to 10% is significant enough to make 1 PSL difference once the filler work has been done giving the underlying facial structure.

Average guy could jump up massively from the above 3

look at this girl fillers + rhinoplasty is all she's done

mqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and adrianolm
Getting 4ml in jaw, 2ml in cheek, 1ml underye filler would make a significant enough difference to jump up 1 PSL....
1PSL is a whole standard deviation, you'd need the perfect harmony for an improvement like that. Not saying it's impossible though.

I would say for most people, doing the 3 things you listed in addition to skinmaxxing can increase them 2PSL if done perfectly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1171