The 90 / 10 Rule for the 2020's

Patient A

Patient A

We live in a Judeo-Feminist ran world = Blackpill
Generally Speaking,

Prime white women (16-22 year olds) only actively seek short term flings with top 10% white males and top 90% BBCs.

inb4 the coping replies that say:
Not in my part of Town/City irl theory,
Just be There theory,
Just be Lucky theory,
Long Term Relationships theory,
Leave the basement theory,

Constant Nigger worship in all forms of mass media and arts has no effect theory.

The old 80/20 theory is dead since Covid + BLM Happenings in 2020

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27746, Clown Show, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
only in woke countries

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
OP has a cuck fetish

Theres a correlation between being super racist and being super cucked at the same time, Amnesia is another one

only in woke countries
Yes sorry.

That’s all countries heavily under Larry Fink’s 50 trillion dollar ESG influence (literally trillions)

Which is mostly majority and ex majority white countries

Last edited:
Prime Women have relationships with MTNs while they cuck them

• +1
OP has a cuck fetish

Theres a correlation between being super racist and being super cucked at the same time, Amnesia is another one
No.
Just telling you how it is in ESG white/ex white countries.

most women avoid ltrs with very gl guys because they know they'll inevitably get cheated on

but how would autists who learn about life from "reddit subs" possibly be able to comprehend that

keep throwing numbers around while guys in your looks range have happy relationships with looksmatched girls

Generally Speaking,

Prime white women (16-22 year olds) only actively seek short term flings with top 10% white males and top 90% BBCs.

Just be There theory,
Just be Lucky theory,

Constant Nigger worship in all forms of mass media and arts has no effect theory.

Jfl if you think white girls want niggers :lul: . Tyrone is only 6'6+ and status maxed

The 90 / 10 rule is only for short term relationships ages 16-22 in ESG majority/ex majority white countries.
most women avoid ltrs with very gl guys because they know they'll inevitably get cheated on

but how would autists who learn about life from "reddit subs" possibly be able to comprehend that

keep throwing numbers around while guys in your looks range have happy relationships with looksmatched girls
It’s like you looked at my list and then based your reply off of copying it
Just be There theory,
Just be Lucky theory,
lol you can’t read

Jfl if you think white girls want niggers :lul: . Tyrone is only 6'6+ and status maxed
You are either in delusional coping denial or you don’t go to big cities in ESG ran majority/ex majority white countries

This is also
@khvirgin
@alpha_provider

You are either in delusional coping denial or you don’t go to cities in ESG ran majority/ex majority white countries

This is also
@khvirgin
@alpha_provider

you are a textbook example of a subhuman who claims "he only wants a looksmatched girl" while imagining 8/10 girls as his looksmatch, and then wondering why they aren't appearing out of the blue. which is basically 95% of users who rant here.

• Hmm...
You are either in delusional coping denial or you don’t go to big cities in ESG ran majority/ex majority white countries

This is also
@khvirgin
@alpha_provider
Major Eu city. I interact with 99% white people. And black people are seen as ugly, even arabs have higher smv jfl

This is also
@khvirgin
@alpha_provider
You say that a top 10% white man is basically the same of a top 90% black man (meaning non deformed) and we are coping

Like i said a lot of racists here have a cuck fetish where they overly praise black men hiding behind “muh propaganda”
Black men are inferior and yet they have all basically chad SMV, doesnt work like that

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and Patient A
Major Eu city. I interact with 99% white people. And black people are seen as ugly, even arabs have higher smv jfl

many such social bubbles living in the past

Mirin your social bubble

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45942
Black men are inferior and yet they have all basically chad SMV, doesnt work like that
Generally speaking in 2023. Yes it does work like that.

You say that a top 10% white man is basically the same of a top 90% black man (meaning non deformed) and we are coping

Like i said a lot of racists here have a cuck fetish where they overly praise black men hiding behind “muh propaganda”
In my head the order is like this
Chad > Tyrone > MTN black with BBC halo > MTN white > normal MTN black

• +1
In my head the order is like this
Chad > Tyrone > MTN black with BBC halo > MTN white > normal MTN black
That’s pretty much right, BBC popularity intensity varies from social bubble to social bubble

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
you are a textbook example of a subhuman who claims "he only wants a looksmatched girl" while imagining 8/10 girls as his looksmatch, and then wondering why they aren't appearing out of the blue. which is basically 95% of users who rant here.
I didn’t mention my looksmatch? I don’t care

This is about short term flings with prime 16-22 year old women

The market has changed since global BLM riots

IMG 20231110 151623 247

• JFL