The 90% sure way to find out the difference between a friend and a potential gf

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
There’s 1 very important thing because with some girls it can be really hard to know if they like you or if they’re just friendly.

Usually what you have to pay attention is if she’s talking about herself or if she wants to know about you

In all truth most people don’t give 2 fucks about others they just wanna yap about their lives and girls like to do that a lot if she always talks only about herself she’s not into you that way

Although if she’s always interested in knowing about you more than anything, knowing where you grew up, what movies you like everything basically than she probably likes you.

(In my experience they will mostly wanna know about you. Girls who like u will not bother you with their problems a lot especially not at the start, maybe later on but if she only talks about herself 90% of the time it’s a lost cause)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, try2beme, Mr. President and 1 other person
imagine having female friends

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and aestheticsrespecter
imagine having female friends
it’s best to avoid platonic friendships with women since it’s a waste of time but that’s why you need to catch the hints to see if it’s worth even trying

If the girl only talks about herself and doesn’t care about u she definitely has no potential to be a gf

Girls who like a guy will basically only ask about him 99% of the time

• +1
Reactions: NigerianChico
you remind me of that dante guy who always pops up on youtube shorts with your shitty anecdotes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, aestheticsrespecter, NigerianChico and 1 other person
you remind me of that dante guy who always pops up on youtube shorts with your shitty anecdotes
When u actually have experience with dating girls and don’t believe only in the chad pussy magnet incel pussy repulsion logic then you realise life isn’t black and white

99% of the time a girl isn’t gonna jump on ur dick as soon as she sees you everything I say here I’ve analysed multiple times observing me and other people

• +1
When u actually have experience with dating girls and don’t believe only in the chad pussy magnet incel pussy repulsion logic then you realise life isn’t black and white

99% of the time a girl isn’t gonna jump on ur dick as soon as she sees you everything I say here I’ve analysed multiple times observing me and other people
Isca

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and IAMNOTANINCEL
even if u don’t believe me this is common sense

For one second use ur brains and be honest with urselves

Do you care about some random dude or an ugly girls life?

Now let’s say you find a girl you like you’ll wanna know everything about her

It isn’t just like this for women but men too

I doubt. If it is personal questions sure.(like do you have gf, ask you to hang out/meet, ask number) General question not at all. like what you do, where you going

• +1
:redpill:

Get lean again and women will just start being sexual to you I remember you looked good.

• +1
nigga im sorry,
I

didnt read GIF