The absolute state of white people in the US, what a joke.

yeah, but we, Poles ended up fucked up by europe later on
Ukrainian and Belarusian blood here, Ukraine and Poland should be allies, not enemies (Don't Poles have a negative opinion of Ukrainians?).

Ukrainian and Belarusian blood here, Ukraine and Poland should be allies, not enemies (Don't Poles have a negative opinion of Ukrainians?).
yes we do

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
The defeat of the ottoman army at the gates of Vienna was indeed one of the greatest victories in the history of Europa. Jan Sobieski was a true european and a great king. We still need that kind of a brotherhood among europeans, if we see BBCs trying to cause mayhem, we need to step in.
it is fucked up how they helped saving of vienna but couple centuries later were vienna was helping berlin to wipe out warsaw lol

tbh our defeat at vienna was obvious from start, idk if you know the history of that war but the army was not commanded by sultan himself, also main plan was not going straight to vienna but siege and take castles along the way first to prevent possible attacks and have supply chain, therefore ottomans did not take their main heavy cannons but weaker ones, also keep in mind ottoman military technology at that time was so weak compared to europeans (quite ironic when you consider it was the best not long time ago). so when you add up considerably weaker military technology with rather weaker cannons than normal it took more time than usual for ottomans to siege thick walls of vienna. so it caused frustration, starvation and weakening of soldiers

but i honestly think they did a fine job since they came to inner walls of city, mainly because we outnumbered them heavily and soldiers are well trained anyway.

polish came in very clutch for vienna ngl, even if they did not and we took the city i dont think we could advance more or hold the city for long for the reasons i wrote above

also its funny turks were the only people stood against partition of poland, although they caused us big problem in vienna

it was a brave fight against honorable men, so respect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and BigBiceps
daily reminder that soy betacucks should be bullied

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
This is terrible but definitely what black people are thinking they deserve

bumo

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Drawbacks of western civilization. In the nature weaklings like that wouldn't have survived. Europeans used to be warriors, conquerors, colonizers of the world. Now look at him, he is a disgrace to his ancestors. They'd turn in their graves if they could see what kind of a loser their seed has become.
View attachment 276971

in every culture thee were conquerers whites conquered whites as well

in every culture thee were conquerers whites conquered whites as well
But nobody conquered on as massive scale as whites did.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
But nobody conquered on as massive scale as whites did.
Cope

biggest conquerer is gengis Khan

arabs conquered from Spain to india in a few hundred years they didn’t even hurt people they were peaceful but only defended the lands the king in England said

ottamon empire too

the British empire was a flop it Was short lived

What is the name of the girl from the second vid? She is so hot.

She would for sure take my BCC, Big Curry Cock.

• JFL
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
If I convert to Islam, will I be allowed to take an Islamic name and renounce my white heritage?

On 3rd video
The couple has been brainwashed by the society into think blacks have been mistreated too much in the past and deserve to feel special.
It's like a special treatment you give to the kid who has down syndrome.While backs are taking advantage of this since they are still salty about the slavery