The amount of coping here is insane

RoyaleWithCheese

RoyaleWithCheese

Ascend or Die
Why do some autists even bother rotting in this forum if they’re just gonna call everything cope? Yeah I know castor oil, facial moisturizer won’t do shit, but bimax, genio, rhino, leanmaxxing, oculoplastics, getting jacked (yes, without steroids, retards) can help a lot of people significantly. Muh “you’ll never be chad”, who gives a shit. Life is way better as a MTN-HTN than as a subhuman and if you deny that you are retarded af. Rant over

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Framemogger69, Napoleon1800 and 4 others
Why do some autists even bother rotting in this forum if they’re just gonna call everything cope? Yeah I know castor oil, facial moisturizer won’t do shit, but bimax, genio, rhino, leanmaxxing, oculoplastics, getting jacked (yes, without steroids, retards) can help a lot of people significantly. Muh “you’ll never be chad”, who gives a shit. Life is way better as a MTN-HTN than as a subhuman and if you deny that you are retarded af. Rant over
Bro it’s time to leave this site. I was 2 days from deletion but canceled it cuz I was too bored w out the funny ass moments on here.

My advice, just use this place as a niche social media don’t expect anything more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, hardestmfintheroom and RoyaleWithCheese
Bro it’s time to leave this site. I was 2 days from deletion but canceled it cuz I was too bored w out the funny ass moments on here.

My advice, just use this place as a niche social media don’t expect anything more
It’s getting to be almost as bad as reddit, except it’s irrationally negative instead of irrationally positive.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
To be honest, castor oil worked for me. But yes, "cope" is the favorite word of these retards. Instead of politely disagreeing with someone, they throw around this word like it dismantles your whole credibility just by using it.

We will never be Chads, but MTN-HTN is enough to get laid. Of course: the prettier, the better. But being average or above average is way better than being a subhuman incel.
Is 6’3 and 6.5 psl good?

• JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
I agree

• +1
I just need to know how to softmaxx

all the wise users are long gone

the golden age has passed

To be honest, castor oil worked for me. But yes, "cope" is the favorite word of these retards. Instead of politely disagreeing with someone, they throw around this word like it dismantles your whole credibility just by using it.

We will never be Chads, but MTN-HTN is enough to get laid. Of course: the prettier, the better. But being average or above average is way better than being a subhuman incel.
Castor oil for eyebrows? Did that shit actually give you denser eyebrows?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and wsada
I almost agree with you except when you lump MTNs and HTNs together as if they live the same life lmfao.
If you are sub HTN I’m sorry but the blackpill will continue to punch your silly face with every chance it gets.
If you can’t be HTN then I’m afraid life is indeed meaningless.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, RoyaleWithCheese and Lookologist003
Rosemary oil works

Rosemary oil works
the easiest way to tell if it works or not is the fact apparently when you 'stop' using it nothing changes to your hair thats the biggest proof of all it does nothing

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Some people here need to come to terms with the fact that will I’ll never be chad

the easiest way to tell if it works or not is the fact apparently when you 'stop' using it nothing changes to your hair thats the biggest proof of all it does nothing
I tried it worked

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Some people here need to come to terms with the fact that will I’ll never be chad
you dont need to be chad to live a good life just mtn-htn

• +1
You'll still have ugly kids, cuck!

It's just a place to vent for trucels. Only those on the borderline use this site for genuine self improvement.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and RoyaleWithCheese
If you can’t be HTN then I’m afraid life is indeed meaningless.
Life is meaningless anyway, but at least HTN has a good quality of life with the ability to reproduce.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and RoyaleWithCheese
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood