The amount of whores nowadays makes me depressed

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Idk if it’s just my area but I can say litterally 99% of girls are whores

I get a lot of these ass smacks or girls flirting but is it really a brag when they literally do it to any specimen with a penis?

Like legit I develop a crush on a girl who does these flirty things then I see her do it to other guys too

It’s most girls nowadays tbh now I’m in the shittiest low class in terms of peers so it might be that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Tabula Rasa, Chadeep and 2 others
why dont u cut their vaginas off? here in my agraharam if a girl makes eye contact for more than 2s her head will be in a bin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, copingtoohardrn, Chadeep and 2 others

I get a lot of these ass smacks or girls flirting but is it really a brag when they literally do it to any specimen with a penis?

Like legit I develop a crush on a girl who does these flirty things then I see her do it to other guys too

It’s most girls nowadays tbh now I’m in the shittiest low class in terms of peers so it might be that

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
In my area, women are a bit reserved, but they are also slowly turning into whores.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Chadeep, LooksThinker and 1 other person

What's your socio economic status?

I mostly hang out with upper middle class folk

Are you ethnic?