The Argument That Hypergamy Is Eugenic Is Only Half True. Grannyfish Included (A Terrifying Essay By NuclearBrain)

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
'Sire, your coping soundtrack? As you requested..."

Thank you, Nigel. Start up the record player if you will, old bean.

INTRODUCTION

Hello and welcome to this megathread. It's been a while since I have made one of these (perhaps even all the way back in my Lookism days).

I think it's time we really broke down what is going on with hypergamy. I was in the process of making a very brutal Indian auntie catfish account, however, I was asked by Bumble to provide evidence that I was who I said I was. I am now locked out of that account, but not before taking some very interesting screenshots.

I shall now provide some of these screenshots, give you some context and explain how it relates to the topic of discussion today.
I also advise you get very comfortable and be open minded. Some of what I talk about will have virtually no evidence to back it up other than subjectivity, and proposition on my behalf.

I will be straight forward with you on that so you don't get the impression this is simply going to be a thread with a tonne of essays attached to it (other than the one I am writing now) but there will be some evidence to support what I am saying. As I said, take it as it comes.

This topic, for all the discussion around it, is still uncharted territory. We don't fully understand the reasoning behind what is happening due to misconceptions about the entire subject. I will explain this in this essay.

Now onto the thread...

MAIN BODY

The reason for me making this thread is two-fold. As I said before, I was in the process of making a catfish megathread when Bumble caught wind of my efforts and locked me out of my account. I didn't get much information from the ordeal which is very unfortunate. If I hadn't been locked out, I would have had a tonne more to show you than I currently have and once Bumble tells you to post a selfie, you are done for. A very sly but also very understandable policy. The first being that it prevents the truth of male desperation from becoming public and secondly it prevents kidnapping, extortion, rape etc. So I can see why it is a thing.

I do however currently still have my Plenty of Fish account with the same character. The activity on that is just as much as Bumble, however it is mostly uglier and older men that are trying to match with me simply due to the demographics of the website. And so, I feel it is unfair to post their faces or their messages for the most part but I will post any younger men that happen to match with the account (though their eyes, names and occupation will be blacked out for their own safety and social life security. I am not an evil person) This will be on a separate Plenty of Fish thread.

The other reason, is because I felt it was time to make a real effort in quashing any ridiculous ideas about hypergamy, dating etc that are cropping up all over the internet. Andrew Tate and his gang were but a minor symptom of what is really happening around the western world. The focus on hypermasculinity as a personality trait is on the right track for what USED to be considered an attractive man, but what is not considered to be attractive in this Brave New World.

Meet Gupta Singh. A 60 year old type 2 diabetic with Irritable Bowel Syndrome looking for a hot young man to sweep her off her feet, after her cruel husband divorced her. She has many children and is larger than life. She has made two profiles, one on Bumble and one on Plenty of Fish.

Her profile on Bumble became very popular within the first hour or so. Amassing a whopping 35 likes and 2 matches!

On Bumble, Gupta set her age range to 18-30. No grey haired men allowed!

Before deletion, she had amassed 54 likes and 4 other matches. In total, Gupta Singh, the 60 year old Indian diabetic with IBS totaled 58 matches within 1.5 hours of making the account. Her account became so popular, so quickly, that Bumble took notice and demanded a selfie be sent in order to make sure she was a real person.

The nerve! Can't an old girl have some fun?!

Unfortunately, Gupta was too busy making dinner and has forgotten to send the picture. Alas her Bumble dating life has come to a swift but self assuring end.

But not before having some discussion with a particular male who had the hots for this old cougar:

This young handsome man was her first match, and what a match he is! Ooh Err Missus!!

A discussion followed:

There was more above this screenshot and more below, however, I wanted to highlight a very specific part of this discussion which was very eye-opening and forthcoming on the part of this handsome young man.

This handsome 26 year old 6ft 1 rugby player shockingly admits that he feels he is destined to be alone forever! Gupta had never encountered such a bizarre statement in her little old life.

There was another match that Gupta had gotten who unfortunately was not captured in a screenshot. Gupta had an emergency trip to the bathroom to let out a diarrhea bomb and by the time she got back, her account had been recognized by Bumble. What a shame!

Let's take a look at Gupta's Plenty of Fish account shall we? It's been about 7 hours since she made it...

surprised oh my GIF

135 matches in 7 hours? You can't be serious!

Nigel! We need some stronger copium, my boy!

'Right away, sir!"

record player vinyl GIF by HULU

Stepping away from Gupta, I would like to discuss something of equal importance in regards to this new dating scene we are all in.

You see, when the Human race was first developing, it was imperative that the strongest would survive in order to pass on their genetics. This is well known. But what might be overlooked is a very simple idea, one that I will discuss now.

Dating was not necessarily based on someone's looks, resources, location or ethnicity - especially someone's looks. The idea that hypergamy is normal is actually very incorrect. It is an idea rooted in the Eugenics movement of Victorian England, United States and of course, Hitler's Germany.

Selecting for traits is a very natural thing to do for an organism, but what is being selected for now is not normal. Natural and normal are not one and the same. A misconception held by many. Strength, cooperation and health are what the Human race selected for in its infancy. Health is not determined necessarily by someone's looks though there is an argument to be made for a correlation. A male model is very beautiful. His features are symmetrical, his facial proportions are considered ideal but put him in a cage match with, oh I don't know, the Big Show? From WWE?

What do you think will happen to this little pretty boy? Do you think he would win? Of course he wouldn't.

In a tribal society, human beings do not select for men with pretty looks. Only women. Women are defined by their beauty, Men are defined by their strength. This switch, from selecting for strength, courage, brutality to prettiness on the part of men's appearance is recent and it directly stems from Lesbianism.

LESBIANISM

Lesbianism was a lifestyle selected for in early female evolution. It is not particularly known why this was selected for but there are some theories that I happen to believe are sound and reasonable.

The first, is that women are much more social than men. The reason? Women are naturally weaker than men and so cooperation is their best chance at reproduction. Cooperation with men allows her not to be killed, cooperation with other women gives her a collective social circle for when the men disappear on a hunting trip. Men are also cooperative but only when there is a prize at the end. Cooperation for the sake of it is not in the nature of Man. Male friendships are often shown for the shabby mutual agreement that they are, when a woman is on the scene. Watch how two men will verbally tear lumps out of one another in an attempt to seem like the alpha male of the two. It is instinctual, and in this current dating climate? Imperative.

Women on the other hand don't have this in their little groups. The idea that two women will fight over the same man was only a concept because of strict dating rules. Only one woman per man. Nowadays, it is perfectly acceptable to have multiple sex partners all at the same time. Including for a woman to have sex with other women.

Lesbianism was an evolutionary advantageous development in women, but it did not have the same dynamics that it does now. Two women making out or having sex with one another was never ever looked at as something on par with a man-woman relationship. It was just a bit of fun, much like how the Ancient Greeks did not view homosexual interactions in any way similar to that of a straight relationship. It was a bit of fun to blow off steam and experiment.

But now? Oh boy. Lesbianism and Homosexuality have been placed in the same regard as Heterosexual relationships all over the western world. It is an inversion of what the true meaning of these interactions actually are and were in ages past.

However, Lesbian relationships in whatever form they take (including female to male transgenderism) is being actively selected for, much more than that of homosexuality in men. Why is this the case? Why do so many young women identify with the badge of LGBT?

Well, you see my boy. There is both a physical genetic component and a socially engineered method in this madness. It also relates to heterosexual hypergamy. I will talk about this now.

THE DESTRUCTION OF THE Y CHROMOSOME & THE ALL FEMALE SOCIETY

Take a look at this article relating to this topic:

In short, the Y chromosome is defective and in each generation is becoming weaker and weaker and weaker. This gene comes from 1 man, millions of years ago who was formed, separate to the woman. I won't talk about too many esoteric ideas in this thread but ask yourself, in the story of Genesis, Adam was the first human being to ever be created. Created in the image of God himself. What distinguishes Man and Woman is one defining genetic marker - The Y chromosome.

If for a moment we entertain the idea that the Bible has an accurate description of the beginning of the world. Then this Y chromosome represents God himself. The name for God is Yahweh, often described in Hebrew as YHWH - Yod Hey Vav Hey.

YHWH also means "to be", "to exist", "to cause to become", or "to come to pass".

The shape of the Y chromosome:

'To exist' is written as? You guessed it. Y.

Perhaps not the most legitimate piece of evidence for a thread such as this. But it's something to think about is it not? Quite the coincidence.
Without this Y chromosome, Man, a being created in the image of God. Cannot exist. and Y in the Tetragrammaton means? To exist.

Since this Y chromosome is degenerating with every generation, without direct influence of Man himself, he shall disappear and be replaced by Woman. But Woman cannot reproduce without Man. They are two halves of a whole.

And so human beings shall die and with it, the image of God.

An all female society can only function if it is non-biological. Which is why, I believe, we are moving towards transhumanism. They want to lock human souls into a steel prison because the Y chromosome will soon no longer be able to replicate itself. Human biological life shall die.

But, I also think that in order to have the most cooperative society possible in such a scenario, the female shall be selected for. Women will be most likely to take any form of transhumanism that comes up. Women, not Men are invested in technology. Women love technological advancement because it makes their lives much easier and less reliant on men. Women are the ones obsessed with computers and mobile phones, not men. Which is a hard thing to come to terms with but it's true. A man can forget his phone in his house for a day and be fine, but a woman? Police will be sent out to look for her, they would think she is dead or has been kidnapped.

CONCLUSION

How does this relate to Gupta Singh, our little old Indian divorcee? How does any of what I said in the last part relate to hypergamy, eugenics, selection of beautiful men over tough men, lesbianism and transhumanism?

Well I'll tell you.

You see, none of this is natural as I have clearly laid out for you. In the case of the Incel Man, he is locked in a cycle of desperation - seeking Eve. Eve, for the most part, wants nothing to do with Adam. She would much rather be with an Adam who looks like herself or be with another Eve or be with another Eve who is replicating Adam in appearance only (in the case of FTM relationships).

This has been engineered. Nothing that is happening is supposed to have happened and nobody can see the connection. Is it Satan? Is it just evil people creating a scenario where interpersonal relationships are destroyed to atomise as many people as possible for easier control? I cannot say for sure. But there is plenty of evidence to suggest whatever is happening IS actually happening. It is not in your head. You aren't crazy for noticing dating has become exceptionally difficult.

No, it was not always like this and yes your parents are locked in their own realities for the most part and cannot fathom how difficult it is for you. Especially your father.

And yes, to answer the title of this thread. Hypergamy being a Eugenic sexual selection scenario IS only half true. The other half is far more terrifying than you could possibly imagine. To talk about one obvious component I neglected to mention till the end, people do not want to have children. They want to live a life of pleasure seeking - hedonism.

These hookups and sexual encounters we see are not to reproduce. It is purely lustful and people actively use contraception to prevent pregnancy. If it was eugenic in nature, then these encounters would lead to children and women would be actively wanting as many children as possible with a pretty man. But that is not the case. Birthrates have plummeted in western society and yet female sexual encounters have dramatically increased.

In the case of Gupta Singh, young men are actively seeking an infertile old woman in her 60's. A diabetic with a bowel disorder. Is that eugenic? No. Not only is it dysgenic because of her traits, it is dysgenic because she is INFERTILE. The point of sexual relationships is to have children. Gupta Singh cannot have anymore children.

Thank you for reading if you got this far. I know it's a long one and I expect to see many 'DNRD' replies to this thread, but to the few who have read all of it, I want to know your thoughts. Am I off my head? Do I make a decent point? Have you had similar thoughts about this? Let me know.

Peace.

Tagging @forevergymcelling as I am sure he would like to read the Gupta saga.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LancasteR, Deleted member 25018, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
Hypergamy is as proven as the sky being blue. Water thread. Waste of time brah

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Hypergamy is as proven as the sky being blue. Water thread. Waste of time brah
This is what happens when you don't even read the title.

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, the BULL and Deleted member 22780
Too long didnt read nigga

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Moggie
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one and the BULL
read the entire thing listened to entire claire de lune (y)

• +1
Reactions: NuclearBrainReturns
Very interesting take. I do think what's happening is deliberate and an engineered ploy to corrupt fundamental aspects of the world as well. That much is clear to me, especially after reading this a few times.

I know you said you didn't want to get too esoterical here, so could you point me to some extra reading material?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and NuclearBrainReturns
all these words on the screen yet I didn't read a single one

Very interesting take. I do think what's happening is deliberate and an engineered ploy to corrupt fundamental aspects of the world as well. That much is clear to me, especially after reading this a few times.

I know you said you didn't want to get too esoterical here, so could you point me to some extra reading material?
I'm glad you are able to see the points I was trying to make. I began to be a bit concerned that what I had written was utter nonsense that didn't make any sense to anyone else but me.

A lot of what I have written comes from observation throughout the years. I remember what life was like before Tinder released but I was still a teenager.

In terms of the more spiritual elements, I can link you to a specific image I saw on a thread a while back on 4chan that I saved. It has greatly impacted my world view and it's actually something I should have included in the OP as it ties in with it I would say.

Here is the image, just right click and open it in a new tab to be able to zoom in and read it. It's very interesting stuff:
Schizo simulation hypothesis

A few things I want to clarify before you read this though. I am unsure if I share his opinion that YAHWEH is the demiurge of the Gnostics. If we look back at what I said about the Y chromosome, I do believe we were created by God and he loves us very much and that our genetics are written by him.

However, if we replace the idea with the idea of Satan? The god of this world? The entity that offered Jesus Christ all the kingdoms of the earth. How could such a being offer Jesus civilisation if he didn't own it? Satan may be the father of lies but he was speaking to Christ who knows the devil inside and out. It was a genuine offer for Jesus to fall down and worship him.

Going back to genesis we see that the devil offers Eve the fruit of the tree of knowledge which causes mankind to fall from grace. Why would eating from this fruit cause mankind to be cast out from a heavenly position?

Well its obvious, the fruit of knowledge was sexual orgasm. It unlocked the door in Eves brain to crave orgasm and become sexually obsessed. Satan fucked Eve, Lilith fucked Adam. Humanity was corrupted by fallen angels which created the race of giants known as the Nephilim.

Sexual obsession in my opinion is one of the largest if not the largest appetite man has gained from eating the apple (ironic it's called a 'sexual appetite' is it not?)

Although we shouldn't rank sins as they are all equal in the eyes of God. Sexual immorality and sexual appetite is our biggest weakness and we fall prey to it more than anything else. It's exceptionally easy to starve yourself for a month in comparison to not having any sexual desire whatsoever for the same length of time.

With starvation a lack of sexual desire comes with it because the body is no longer in nutritional surplus, which is why fasting is promoted in many religions. And may be why jesus didnt eat for 40 days and 40 nights. Interesting that the devil appeared to tempt him during this is it not? Especially when you consider what the apple really was.

Idk. I'm spit balling but a lot of my thought processes come from just sitting in a dark room and really thinking about it. Alongside little tidbits here and there like the image I added. Hopefully it can be of some help.

P.S. I recommend listening to this as you read

Adds to it

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23848 and the BULL
And yes, to answer the title of this thread. Hypergamy being a Eugenic sexual selection scenario IS only half true. The other half is far more terrifying than you could possibly imagine. To talk about one obvious component I neglected to mention till the end, people do not want to have children. They want to live a life of pleasure seeking - hedonism.

These hookups and sexual encounters we see are not to reproduce. It is purely lustful and people actively use contraception to prevent pregnancy. If it was eugenic in nature, then these encounters would lead to children and women would be actively wanting as many children as possible with a pretty man. But that is not the case. Birthrates have plummeted in western society and yet female sexual encounters have dramatically increased.

In the case of Gupta Singh, young men are actively seeking an infertile old woman in her 60's. A diabetic with a bowel disorder. Is that eugenic? No. Not only is it dysgenic because of her traits, it is dysgenic because she is INFERTILE. The point of sexual relationships is to have children. Gupta Singh cannot have anymore children.
Exactly. There'd need be hypergamy for both genders for this culture to be eugenic. Right now it's dysgenic because ugly, autistic women are reproducing and people aren't having kids until they're older.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, the BULL, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
Sexual obsession in my opinion is one of the largest if not the largest appetite man has gained from eating the apple (ironic it's called a 'sexual appetite' is it not?)

Although we shouldn't rank sins as they are all equal in the eyes of God. Sexual immorality and sexual appetite is our biggest weakness and we fall prey to it more than anything else. It's exceptionally easy to starve yourself for a month in comparison to not having any sexual desire whatsoever for the same length of time.

With starvation a lack of sexual desire comes with it because the body is no longer in nutritional surplus, which is why fasting is promoted in many religions. And may be why jesus didnt eat for 40 days and 40 nights. Interesting that the devil appeared to tempt him during this is it not? Especially when you consider what the apple really was.
If men learned to control their sexual urges, civilization would benefit ten fold

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Alt Number 3
At first reading this thread I thought it was high IQ and entertaining but as you wrote more I realize this is just schizoposting.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Sleep Yawn GIF

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
At first reading this thread I thought it was high IQ and entertaining but as you wrote more I realize this is just schizoposting.
It's not as nuts as you might think.

Idk. I'm spit balling but a lot of my thought processes come from just sitting in a dark room and really thinking about it. Alongside little tidbits here and there like the image I added. Hopefully it can be of some help.
It really was, thank you. Lately i've been reading a bit on gnosticism but i'm gonna have to jump full force into the topic now since it's far more relevant to current affairs than i ever thought.

Doesn't seem as cut and dry as 'YAWHE IS THE DEMIURGE', i agree. But there's something to the idea of the Demiurge / intervention of an entity of the sorts that makes too much sense. Hopefully my mental health can take it, the conclusions one can draw from esoteric stuff like this are on a level of bleakness that not even the blackpill can hope to match :Comfy:
There's truth to what he's saying even if you disregard the spiritial aspect, though. Also .... the people in power do believe in occultism, esotericism and so, it doesn't really matter whether we do or not in regards to the shit they have planned.

• +1
Reactions: NuclearBrainReturns
It really was, thank you. Lately i've been reading a bit on gnosticism but i'm gonna have to jump full force into the topic now since it's far more relevant to current affairs than i ever thought.

Doesn't seem as cut and dry as 'YAWHE IS THE DEMIURGE', i agree. But there's something to the idea of the Demiurge / intervention of an entity of the sorts that makes too much sense. Hopefully my mental health can take it, the conclusions one can draw from esoteric stuff like this are on a level of bleakness that not even the blackpill can hope to match :Comfy:
All I'll say is, if you want to start investigating this stuff then take it slow and steady and don't overwhelm yourself.

I made the mistake of getting absolutely out my trolley smoking pot and reading, watching videos and shit on this stuff aswell as watching Charls Caroll on youtube who I would highly recommend as a good source to get your head in order when dealing with this sorta info.

This was like 4 years ago where I started to really delve into this stuff. Before that I had looked into some weird shit like national socialist spiritualism. Theres a fucking crazy book called 'the lightening and the sun' by a british hindu convert woman called savitri devi who believed hitler was a reincarnation of a hindu god called Kalki who was gonna come back and destroy the world. Which is pretty hilarious to think about

That was my first real massive slap in the face when it came to looking at shit like that. But nowadays I can process these sorta ideas fairly well compared to then. I was going nuts.

I think you have an advantage because of everything thats happened over the last couple of years. You got a good boost I think.

P.S. when it comes to the topic you mentioned about gnosticism. I agree that something very fishy is going on and I think it would be good to at least have some idea of what might be happening in the spiritual and being able to have resources to get you started on wrapping your head around it is such a gift tbh. If theres one thing I am grateful for these days its how much info you can get ur hands on.

I guess thats also a curse in a way to tho if you don't know where to look, but if you have any questions just pm me and ill answer them as best i can

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23848
Lol what a cracker of a thread. Forgot about this :lul:

Nigel.

Nigel.

Last edited: