The art of water retention

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
The ancient art discovered by prehistoric crocodiles and perfected by ME. The idea is simply, LIMIT your water/liquid intake. Drink liquid ONNLY 2/3 times a day.

Excess water makes you look bloated, dehydration is the key. Ever notice how african men in savanah are lean as fuck? Its cause they drink ONLY whne necessary.

The ability to survive with less water gave an evolutinary advantage to ancient reptiles we are gonna use this tactic too. It's the key to leanmaxxing, also you won't be sweating since your body doesnt have water to produce sweat with, which will cause you to overheat at times but its good since overheating burns excess fat.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 483
Just drink water when you're thirsty, ffs. No need to complicate this.

• +1
Reactions: ka0t1c and Deleted member 656
just induce self dehydration bro

too little water makes you bloat too as your body tries to hold onto as much water as it can

• +1
Reactions: WideZygos, Deleted member 6997, Kill_Jew and 6 others
just induce self dehydration bro

as a male , you need to push yourself to the limits of your existance, to exprience the extreme, to face the hardships
too little water makes you bloat too as your body tries to hold onto as much water as it can

too little water means your body malfucntions, it burns the bloat to get cooler

• +1
Reactions: ka0t1c
as a male , you need to push yourself to the limits of your existance, to exprience the extreme, to face the hardships
Let me guess, you support cold showers too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Let me guess, you support cold showers too

well, in the summer they are very refreshing ngl. they would be more refreshing if i did them with my oneitis :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
rock IQ thread. you should watermaxx as much as possible to maximise your metabolism and minimise bloat.

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and Whyamihere
it works, i sit in my oven for 4 hours a day now my zygos are starvecel tier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and sorrowfulsad
another troll and low IQ thread. when will you stop?

Yep. Drinking too little water significantly raises vasopressin (ADH), anti-diuretic hormone. Drinking more water will actually make you less bloated, lowering vasopressin and putting your body in flush mode.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Yep. Drinking too little water significantly raises vasopressin (ADH), anti-diuretic hormone. Drinking more water will actually make you less bloated, lowering vasopressin and putting your body in flush mode.
cool, didn't know the science behind it

• +1
Reactions: x30001
retard thread

drink 4l per day