The average person is disgusting

User28823

User28823

Kraken
Why are there people who exist who will touch their dirty feet with their hands and proceed to act like that's normal behavior? Am I supposed to just ignore the fact that you've been walking on the dirty ground all day you disgusting animal? And then they proceed to touch everything around them, EVEN EAT after doing such disgusting animalistic behavior... monkeys.

I bet 90% of men don't wash their hands after they piss. I've noticed this in bathrooms, and even asked some guys why and they say their penis is clean... pretty much concluding they are gay because they want other men to touch the same shit they do after touching their dick and not washing their hands. Side point: the average man would suck dick for a billion dollars, concluding that 99% of men ARE INDEED GAY.

What's worse? The average woman is disgusting PERHAPS EVEN NASTIER than the average man... how do I know? Because I grew up with sisters, and they would bring their friends over some of which were stacy's and they would do nasty shit all the time like it's normal, including the above.

Anyway, clearly I have some form of OCD and germaphobia, but I also feel like NOT being a germaphobe is low IQ. Think of all the dirty fucks in history who died before antibiotics and modern medicine saved their disgusting asses for their dirty behavior.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: majesticincel, horizontallytall, Xangsane and 4 others
Yeah go shower while Chad fucks Stacy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: majesticincel, HTN_Mentalcel, horizontallytall and 5 others
Yeah go shower while Chad fucks Stacy
During sex you become a primate, ignoring all of the above and doing the most disgusting animalistic behaviors known to mankind

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and sudanguy
Yes, those things nasty, but because of negative/humiliating/demeaning symbolism more than some germs. Peasants, shudras, and dalits are who do this, and I as man of honor and culture feel repulsed and sometimes even insulted, like those lowlife humans trying to drag me into their low level with no manners and culture if doing around me

• +1
Reactions: User28823
Washing your hands is low t high inhib cuck trait buddy boyo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, horizontallytall, Primalsplit and 3 others
True tbh, my dad is the dirtiest mfer I know but is high T very masculine big strong hands while my germaphobe OCD soy cuck behavior having ass has worse immune system, frame, height, and bone density than he does.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, horizontallytall, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
During sex you become a primate, ignoring all of the above and doing the most disgusting animalistic behaviors known to mankind

ive legitimately eaten girl's shit during sex

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
soap contains endocrine disruptors than can destroy the testosterone production of the skin on your hands for days

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, horizontallytall, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
ive legitimately eaten girl's shit during sex
3487249 ronnie

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Idontknowlol
Probably one of the most autistic statements I have ever heard. Apparently, being clean and sanitary is a weak mans trait? Absolutely not, being disgusting is a cuck trait.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Probably one of the most autistic statements I have ever heard. Apparently, being clean and sanitary is a weak mans trait? Absolutely not, being disgusting is a cuck trait.
JFL for thinking that this guy was serious

You're right .The average person doesnโ€™t wipe his ass after shitting and probably brushes his teeth like once every 3 months.

JFL for thinking that this guy was serious
I wouldn't be surprised if he was serious. There are many people who actually believe that.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
nyway, clearly I have some form of OCD and germaphobia, but I also feel like NOT being a germaphobe is low IQ. Think of all the dirty fucks in history who died before antibiotics and modern medicine saved their disgusting asses for their dirty behavior.
We're 99% bacteria.

• Hmm...
> not recognizing an obvious joke

Get tested boyo

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
If you don't contact germs on a regular basis, you deprive your immune system the necessary experience fighting them and mastering over them you pathetic low T low iq faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
If you don't contact germs on a regular basis, you deprive your immune system the necessary experience fighting them and mastering over them you pathetic low T low iq faggot.
Did this thread hit a little too close to home? :feelskek:

Why are there people who exist who will touch their dirty feet with their hands and proceed to act like that's normal behavior? Am I supposed to just ignore the fact that you've been walking on the dirty ground all day you disgusting animal? And then they proceed to touch everything around them, EVEN EAT after doing such disgusting animalistic behavior... monkeys.

I bet 90% of men don't wash their hands after they piss. I've noticed this in bathrooms, and even asked some guys why and they say their penis is clean... pretty much concluding they are gay because they want other men to touch the same shit they do after touching their dick and not washing their hands. Side point: the average man would suck dick for a billion dollars, concluding that 99% of men ARE INDEED GAY.

What's worse? The average woman is disgusting PERHAPS EVEN NASTIER than the average man... how do I know? Because I grew up with sisters, and they would bring their friends over some of which were stacy's and they would do nasty shit all the time like it's normal, including the above.

Anyway, clearly I have some form of OCD and germaphobia, but I also feel like NOT being a germaphobe is low IQ. Think of all the dirty fucks in history who died before antibiotics and modern medicine saved their disgusting asses for their dirty behavior.
I remember someone talking about seeing maggots in a white Becky's dorm room when hooking up with her

• Ugh..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back