The average woman lives a life comparable to a good looking male billionaire

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
All women do the same shit:

- non stop fuck and party the hottest members of the opposite sex

- constantly travel to exotic places

- everyone is always nice to them because they are female

- they are above the law (a woman can literally kill a man and only get community service)

- huge social circles with friends

- they don´t have to work if they don´t want to. Hubby will betabuxxx.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Canwefixit, LooksThinker, JL~ and 5 others
IMO male life is better. Accomplishment and earning mogs just being handed things but I’m a suburban welfare baby so IDK :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim, Ryldoo IS COPING, 5.5psl and 4 others
No I've done the maths and it's comparable to no living man ever. Genghis Khan's sons come close but they had to endure hardships that modern women never do. There's simply never been a man who can have not only his choice of top tier jailbait every night whenever he wants but have all the top tier jailbaits competing to fuck him while living a completely carefree life.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 32285
Yeah average women definitely does all of that, your claim is as legitimate as the claim of all incels being fat neckbeards who don’t shower.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and BrahminBoss
Yeah average women definitely does all of that, your claim is as legitimate as the claim of all incels being fat neckbeards who don’t shower.
The girls that do that and get invited on yachts form millionares get called "beckies" here lol, make up your mind for gods sake.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Pikabro, Ranjeet Dipshit and 1 other person
No I've done the maths and it's comparable to no living man ever. Genghis Khan's sons come close but they had to endure hardships that modern women never do. There's simply never been a man who can have not only his choice of top tier jailbait every night whenever he wants but have all the top tier jailbaits competing to fuck him while living a completely carefree life.
Kings probably did (inb4 its hard to rule a country probably not with a million advicers around you. Obiously the kings in times of conflict had it more stressful but still)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
The girls that do that and get invited on yachts form millionares get called "beckies" here lol, make up your mind for gods sake.
Imagine taking the ratings of women by bitter autists here seriously, even then if a becky somehow got invited to a yacht it doesn’t necessarily mean every other becky will do, there’s lots of girls that won’t see the interior of a yacht in their lifetime.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Troll thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HitAndRun, Deleted member 32285, Earth Dollar and 1 other person
Delusional if u truly think this

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: HitAndRun and Deleted member 32285
- they are above the law (a woman can literally kill a man and only get community service)
what an average no life .org drop out thinks

• JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, Ranjeet Dipshit, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
He’s a rep farmer like most people here. Even he doesn’t believe what he says.

Accomplishment and earning mogs just being handed things

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Ranjeet Dipshit, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
IMO male life is better. Accomplishment and earning mogs just being handed things but I’m a suburban welfare baby so IDK :lul:
Living in gulag mogs, being shouted at and forced to toil till midnight is much more rewarding and accomplishing than idling around sitting in KGB bureau

Thats why I hate foids

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit
Any woman will commit suicide if they lived as an incel even for a week

Meanwhile a mtb in my class watches anime series and reads manga all day

Men can fuck the top men with no issue.

Barely any women get inviter to exotic places.

People sexually harrase and assult women all the time

Women can't do that but yeah they get lower sentencing

Women are better friends ro eashother men can be better friends.

Most womrn can't