The beauty is inside you

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
I can guarantee that you would be a more attractive person if all you do is being kind and nice to all people, everyone will care more about you and then you will find long lasting friends. What matters to women is on the inside, they're attracted to study centered men and men who have good values. Women are attracted to your personality, that's what all matters because they're humans like us and not different species. Women won't judge your looks, they're very kind and good people so if you behave like a good person therefore you can get any woman you want. The beauty is inside you, looks are superficial and it won't last forever!

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, sub5c3l and darktriadprince
I can guarantee that you would be a more attractive person if all you do is being kind and nice to all people, everyone will care more about you and then you will find long lasting friends. What matters to women is on the inside, they're attracted to study centered men and men who have good values. Women are attracted to your personality, that's what all matters because they're humans like us and not different species. Women won't judge your looks, they're very kind and good people so if you behave like a good person therefore you can get any woman you want. The beauty is inside you, looks are superficial and it won't last forever!
🙏🏽

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, Klasik01 and JuicyCircleSack
Cope from the slums of Jerusalem

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
who’s the beauty and why is he inside me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, minili, lookism and 1 other person
who’s the beauty and why is he inside me
Images 71

Fuck you I'd rather watch subliminal than be that fucking delusional open ur eyes fuckaroos

Fuck you I'd rather watch subliminal than be that fucking delusional open ur eyes fuckaroos
Why no one saw the irony in my thread?
So many bluepillers thought I was being serious lol

• +1
Reactions: kt4x_w
Why no one saw the irony in my thread?
So many bluepillers thought I was being serious lol
Bluepillers have double digit iq

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Images 88

"Just be yourself"

Images 80