The Best Mewing Guide on the World Wide Web

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

Ok so this is the most intuitive guide that will give you the most intuitive feel for how to mew and mew PROPERLY.

Open your mind(s) and be like a sponge to this learning. He articulates it great.

Remember mewing is to primarily make your bones more prominent and gradually fix their mispoaitioning through years of bad posture and or mouth breathing. It will not change your entire facial stcture and turn you into a chad. So this best works for normies to kinda good looking normies, but that does not uglies and subhumans who post here on the low key shouldn't use it. Its great for many health reasons too.

Mewing impacts mostly on your bones obviously and so if you have bug eyes you won't change that. Or narrow ipd.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Golgo13, AutismMaxing and 6 others
1. Ur not a high tier normie
2. Mewing is cope after puberty
3. Didn’t read
4. Didn’t watch

0D98B36B A4D0 411B 9143 75835845EF3D
9E405015 A688 4F35 88FE 32CE71C6F11B

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, ehti, goat2x and 12 others
4FC9A525 FE1D 421A 8EAF 1AC1ABC4FA11
8A281048 E8B3 4934 9890 C80F6E5AE4AC

2yr mewing results!!! do u see any changes?!?

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing, paranakee, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5 others
All I know is I've seen massive changes in just over a month of constant and endless, committed near perfect mewing that was coupled with one face muscle exercise.

But then again I also began chewing a lot more and I mean a lot more from the other side of my face to enhance both my lower and upper jaw. Mandible and maxilla. I have chewed primarily from the left side of my face most of my life you see. I made a deliberate effort to chew on my right maxilla exclusively for several days straight and with the fsce muscle exercises it's caused upper and lower jaw paints. Once I started feeling the pains I mewed so hard, especially on the right side palate as I saw this as my window of opportunity to enhance my right maxilla (Upper jaw) and lower mandible jaw too

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and malignant
View attachment 603455View attachment 603456
2yr mewing results!!! do u see any changes?!?
I see MASSIVE changes.. wow your face definately shows signs of more forward growth... cant wait to share this @ The Great Work Forum. Join us there to see other users that have gotten as good as results as you

Here are my results from 3 yrs of mewing

Before
Classify Sean O'Pry - AnthroScape

1 year
Sean O'Pry Plays with Minimalism for Elle Man Mexico's Cover Story ...

3 years
Pin by Mr. Touchshriek on Model/Sean O'Pry | Sean o'pry, Male ...

Clapping Dumb And Dumber GIF - Clapping DumbAndDumber - Discover ...

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 000, Pussyslayer, Ocelot and 1 other person
Only aspies and lowIQcels think mewing doesnt work

Decent post from OP ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Chintuck22
All I know is I've seen massive changes in just over a month of constant and endless, committed near perfect mewing that was coupled with one face muscle exercise.

But then again I also began chewing a lot more and I mean a lot more from the other side of my face to enhance both my lower and upper jaw. Mandible and maxilla. I have chewed primarily from the left side of my face most of my life you see. I made a deliberate effort to chew on my right maxilla exclusively for several days straight and with the fsce muscle exercises it's caused upper and lower jaw paints. Once I started feeling the pains I mewed so hard, especially on the right side palate as I saw this as my window of opportunity to enhance my right maxilla (Upper jaw) and lower mandible jaw too
Images 78

So much cope. Just kys at this point