The best razor on the market - The Leaf Razor (not sponsored)

D

Deleted member 22354

I made a thread asking for the best razor:
https://looksmax.org/threads/shavin...neblade-vs-philips-shaver-series-7000.667043/

I bought a Safety razor, Gillette SkinGuard, Philips Oneblade and my conclusion is: All are shit. Safety razor is such a pain in the ass, and even harder to use with water only imo but i like that it's just a blade without that moisturizing pad with a thousand unhealthy ingredients. SkinGuard is like the mach 3 only with two blades and shitty results. Oneblade is like:
Electric razors would be fucking her with a thick condom while safety razor is fucking her raw.
I totally agree.

Then I came across something that combines the best of two worlds: The Leaf Razor

On the one hand, they are the same blades as the safety razor, but with the simplicity of a system razor and a better result. At the same time you have total freedom whether you use 1 or 3 blades. It costs 100€ depending on the country, but it should last forever and the blades are damn cheap (50 for 10€). I can only recommend to anyone who is looking for a sustainable solution, without harmful ingredients and top result.

I just wet my face with warm water and then shave normally wet and then wash it off again with warm water.

@Vain786 @Prettyboy @deviou_s @breedme @gribsufer1 @Laikyn @Maesthetic @lankcell @ripcordgod1 @Johanjohan @PURE ARYAN GENETICS

• +1
Reactions: Laikyn, AscendingHero, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
just laser it off bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
how many uses is one blade?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
just laser it off bro
i want to and i even had an appointment for it, but then i decided against it. I don't know if I want to have a light beard or stubbles like hernan drago when I'm 50 or so:

how many uses is one blade?
I dont know yet, but it depends on you. Average is 5-8. But you can also change it everytime or dont for monts.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
i want to and i even had an appointment for it, but then i decided against it. I don't know if I want to have a light beard or stubbles like hernan drago when I'm 50 or so:

I dont know yet, but it depends on you. Average is 5-8. But you can also change it everytime or dont for monts.

it grows back after 6 mobths

wtf how do u get a lower third like that cunt

I made a thread asking for the best razor:
https://looksmax.org/threads/shavin...neblade-vs-philips-shaver-series-7000.667043/

I bought a Safety razor, Gillette SkinGuard, Philips Oneblade and my conclusion is: All are shit. Safety razor is such a pain in the ass, and even harder to use with water only imo but i like that it's just a blade without that moisturizing pad with a thousand unhealthy ingredients. SkinGuard is like the mach 3 only with two blades and shitty results. Oneblade is like:

I totally agree.

Then I came across something that combines the best of two worlds: The Leaf Razor

On the one hand, they are the same blades as the safety razor, but with the simplicity of a system razor and a better result. At the same time you have total freedom whether you use 1 or 3 blades. It costs 100€ depending on the country, but it should last forever and the blades are damn cheap (50 for 10€). I can only recommend to anyone who is looking for a sustainable solution, without harmful ingredients and top result.

I just wet my face with warm water and then shave normally wet and then wash it off again with warm water.

@Vain786 @Prettyboy @deviou_s @breedme @gribsufer1 @Laikyn @Maesthetic @lankcell @ripcordgod1 @Johanjohan @PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Wow thanks soo much for this

don't need this, I've currently a very clean stubble :feelsokman: