The best shampoo and conditioner for sebdermcels GTFIH

No shampoos will fix the internal problem of seb derm, will just help temporarily. Have you tried cutting out wheat/flour/bread/pasta, processed sugar and seed oils out of your diet?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds, mfk and ascension!
No shampoos will fix the internal problem of seb derm, will just help temporarily. Have you tried cutting out wheat/flour/bread/pasta, processed sugar and seed oils out of your diet?
I have never tried it in my life, I have my 15 years of life consuming it (without exaggerating) daily. Nowadays all this processed food, seed oils, flour/wheat, etc. have destroyed my gut and filled my body with inflammation; I don’t have a good Omega 3:6 ratio, which makes me have an itchy scalp.

• Woah
Reactions: twilight
I have never tried it in my life, I have my 15 years of life consuming it (without exaggerating) daily. Nowadays all this processed food, seed oils, flour/wheat, etc. have destroyed my gut and filled my body with inflammation; I don’t have a good Omega 3:6 ratio, which makes me have an itchy scalp.
go 1 month without excessive processed sugar, bread/pasta, seed oils. Eat whole eggs, low fat greek yogurt, red meat including liver, wild caught fish, chicken, avocado, butter, ghee, beef tallow, olive oil, fruits like berries and mango, veggies like sweet potatoes and carrots.

can't claim to be a looksmaxxer without trying it

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
go 1 month without excessive processed sugar, bread/pasta, seed oils. Eat whole eggs, low fat greek yogurt, red meat including liver, wild caught fish, chicken, avocado, butter, ghee, beef tallow, olive oil, fruits like berries and mango, veggies like sweet potatoes and carrots.

can't claim to be a looksmaxxer without trying it
I want to start a "carnivorous" diet with red meat fed grass (organic), whole milk, kefir/yogurt (provides probiotics and promote gut health), whole eggs as you mentioned. Oranges, papaya, grapes, watermelon, melon, dates, cherries, ripe sweet apples, pears, bananas, strawberries and mango. So, fruits and raw honey for fructose, vitamins and minerals. Vegetables, only carrots. I finally Blackpilled my mom and now she cooks with GHEE and/or coconut oil and from time-to-time with lard.

Although, from-time to-time I consume pasta for carbs. Bread and flour is very difficult for me to stop consuming them; I eat at least once a day bread (donuts, cookies, etc.) and at least 3-4 times a week I have Hot cakes at breakfast with hot chocolate, it’s so fucking delicious NGL, but just LOL.

I did zero sugars and starches for over 2 months. Sebderm continued

want to start a "carnivorous" diet with red meat fed grass (organic), whole milk, kefir/yogurt (provides probiotics and promote gut health), whole eggs as you mentioned. Oranges, papaya, grapes, watermelon, melon, dates, cherries, ripe sweet apples, pears, bananas, strawberries and mango. So, fruits and raw honey for fructose, vitamins and minerals. Vegetables, only carrots. I finally Blackpilled my mom and now she cooks with GHEE and/or coconut oil and from time-to-time with lard.
yep this is essentially what my recommended diet is, just has more veggies and carbs like rice and potatoes for gym

Although, from-time to-time I consume pasta for carbs. Bread and flour is very difficult for me to stop consuming them; I eat at least once a day bread (donuts, cookies, etc.) and at least 3-4 times a week I have Hot cakes at breakfast with hot chocolate, it’s so fucking delicious NGL, but just LOL.
just eat rice and potato for carbs, if you can't give up hot cakes etc for healthy scalp its your choice

nah i scrape my tongue
So that's a "yes" since you need to scrape in the first place. Wondering if this is sebderm. I tried a candida cleanse and it did not solve the issue.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Shut the fuck up lol. I ate nothing but beef, liver, and water for 2 months, and it did nothing for my seb derm.

The fungus ends up getting used to the active ingredient in the shampoo, I remember having responded to a thread with all the information about this
Could you link it?

I’m cutting out inflammatory foods, sebderm + stress from exams completely raped my hair. Ketaconzole helps I use it every other day

• +1
Reactions: ascension!