The best successes I’ve had were because of women

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Almost every accomplishment that I have is because of a woman (women). That’s what gives me the motivation to do anything. Even the hopeless infatuation with a girl is enough to fuel me to work hard and get another thing done.

I feel like this is stupid, and it’s hard for me to admit, but without a woman (or women) I don’t have anything to live for. I’m not a cuck, a cuck’s life revolves around one woman, my life revolves around many women.

How about you guys?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Tony, sergeant blackpill and 3 others
Entirely natural. You are here on earth to impregnate women and spread your genes.

I remember I was an obese loser in high school, and I became infatuated with a girl in my class. I remember thinking "OK, obviously I have absolutely zero chance at getting with her. That is fucking sad as fuck. But I'm going to make sure I never feel this hopeless again". Brb dieted and trained from 140kg to 90kg @ 6'4. Purely off of that insanely strong emotion

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Leviathin, Deleted member 6217 and 2 others
Entirely natural. You are here on earth to impregnate women and spread your genes.

I remember I was an obese loser in high school, and I became infatuated with a girl in my class. I remember thinking "OK, obviously I have absolutely zero chance at getting with her. That is fucking sad as fuck. But I'm going to make sure I never feel this hopeless again". Brb dieted and trained from 140kg to 90kg @ 6'4. Purely off of that insanely strong emotion
I had a similar story, except I went from 60 kg to 88 kg and got a lot stronger.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 5185

lifefuel, I'm losing weight and get more IOI's IRL because of it, still not anywhere close to being finished but probably will be throughout july-september

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 756, .*my*. and 1 other person
Not sure if its for women, but more of a byproduct of looking good, I just want to reap the benefits of being an attractive man in society. Rather than slaying as my main goal, people treat you better, easier job opportunities etc. So I guess that has motivated me to lose ~15kg in 3 months and a half.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Every max you do is ultimately to spread your seed. Nature has set up the game this way. Your primal motivation for getting better in any area is to ultimately increase your chances of slaying a foid , even though you may not think that way.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Vvvvxxxx and .*my*.
I know what you mean, everytime you have a oneitis (especially if you see her everyday) it feels like life gets meaningful and you get excited about getting out of bed and relentlessly do anything you can to improve yourself for her.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Vvvvxxxx, BigNoseSlavcel and 3 others
I know what you mean, everytime you have a oneitis (especially if you see her everyday) it feels like life gets meaningful and you get excited about getting out of bed and relentlessly do anything you can to improve yourself for her.
I even sleep less and wake up rested

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
I even sleep less and wake up rested
At the end of the road and the final judgement is at hand, where you got your motivation from is irrelevant, if something helps you forward, there's no shame in it.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Yerico7 and .*my*.