The biggest normie NPC trait

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Low Dopamine. If you are constantly depressed, you are most likely a normie.

Normies on average have dulled emotions, dulled motivations, and dulled thoughts. Ask a normie about his day and he will just describe the events, not the significance of those events.

Most “incels” here are actually just failed normies, which is why I think it’s comical that some genuinely believe themselves superior to other normies… you’re the exact same when it comes to neural wiring, but simply a social failure.

I mostly rot 24/7. I don’t like to go outside, I prefer to think and create things. This existence would be absolute torture for a normie. And yet my emotions are sharp, I’m constantly jumping between euphoria and despair. I am nothing like you, who feels nothing, is not moved by anything.

Unfortunately, there is almost nothing you can do to fix your neural wiring. This is why normies interests never move beyond basic physical needs like food and lust, and their highest desire is for materialism.

At the end of the day, only the boring get bored…

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BrahminBoss, normie_joe and 7 others
Low Dopamine. If you are constantly depressed, you are most likely a normie.

Normies on average have dulled emotions, dulled motivations, and dulled thoughts. Ask a normie about his day and he will just describe the events, not the significance of those events.

Most “incels” here are actually just failed normies, which is why I think it’s comical that some genuinely believe themselves superior to other normies… you’re the exact same when it comes to neural wiring, but simply a social failure.

I mostly rot 24/7. I don’t like to go outside, I prefer to think and create things. This existence would be absolute torture for a normie. And yet my emotions are sharp, I’m constantly jumping between euphoria and despair. I am nothing like you, who feels nothing, is not moved by anything.

Unfortunately, there is almost nothing you can do to fix your neural wiring. This is why normies interests never move beyond basic physical needs like food and lust, and their highest desire is for materialism.

At the end of the day, only the boring get bored…
low dopamine is caused by hedonic treadmill and this is more of a trait of an older normie than a young one, and this site is mostly 16-20 year olds

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, bloomercel and SidharthTheSlayer
low dopamine is caused by hedonic treadmill and this is more of a trait of an older normie than a young one, and this site is mostly 16-20 year olds
But so many people here don’t have any motivation or emotions, they are low dopamine in the prime of their lives. What is this if not just NPCdom

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
bipolar is considered a way for your brain to cope with a shitty life. You go manic when you believe there's a possibility for change and then crash and feel depressed and trapped. It's not some higher state. Your brain just doesn't want to confront your life so it gives you wild mood swings to distract you.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin, RAMU KAKA, Pikabro and 4 others
Watching sports

But so many people here don’t have any motivation or emotions, they are low dopamine in the prime of their lives. What is this if not just NPCdom
it's just classic inceldom. i dont have motivation but im not an npc with 0 emotions, i want to do many things that would prob get me warnings if i said which on this shit cucked site

bipolar is considered a way for your brain to cope with a shitty life. You go manic when you believe there's a possibility for change and then crash and feel depressed and trapped. It's not some higher state. Your brain just doesn't want to confront your life so it gives you wild mood swings to distract you.
I’m not Bipolar and my life is far from shitty. It’s called high openness to experience. Flattened emotions are opposite to high openness. And Bipolar as a concept is not real

it can be because you are a genius, which are not normies.

This describes me so so SO MUCH. I don't think it's bipolar though, it's just poor emotional stability. Constantly going into despair over little things then making epic comeback over miniscule victories.

Last edited: