The BIGGEST PROBLEM with blackpill becoming mainstream

Zarek

Zarek

Private the fucking forum
So many of you probably saw NORTHS newest thread if not watch it

This video has 27k likes and the top comments are about looksmax and shit and if you look at his thread there are even Females admitting to have an undercover account here.
So 100 THOUSANDS of people see this and get to know about the blackpill.And many here say that it doesnt matter when normies get to know about it but what many forget is the problem that
females get to know about the blackpill

So while many females today are already CHAD ONLY there are some who are still satisfied with Normie lookslevel, probably because of traditional parenting or stuff like that.
But if they see this video as an example they see which features are
CHAD FEATURES and which are INCEL FEATURES , which gets into their subconcious mind.And then everytime they see their normie boyfriend their subconcious mind tells them he has incel features, so hes subhuman and she loses attraction to him.And when she goes to this site after seeing the vid she will learn even more about CHAD and Incel features and then she will become CHAD ONLY, because her subconciouss mind tells her everytime when she sees someone with incel features or Chad features

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: DatNibba11, rooman, Hero of the Imperium and 18 others
Abort Mission Cancel GIF

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
We need to make this site private before its completely over

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: DatNibba11, joseph, rooman and 33 others
she will learn even more about CHAD and Incel features and then she will become CHAD ONLY
I see no problem with that.

A few generations later there will be an increase in Chad (winner) population and that's a good thing.

I wish my mother knew about this features and chosed a better looking man.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: rooman, arabcelxxx, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 8 others

A few generations later there will be an increase in Chad (winner) population and that's a good thing.

why are you such a cuck bro
Wow in future there are more Chads so your chances decrease more and more to get any love at all

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, DatNibba11, joseph and 16 others
why cant cuck mods stop this

• +1
Reactions: rooman, arabcelxxx, redrum64389 and 13 others

Your life only gets lonier if this happens because you arent one of the chads that gets born in the future you are you.
Besides that:Most females dont even wanna get children, they just want to fuck Chad so there wont be even a big increase of good looking humans if no humans get born

• +1
Reactions: joseph, rooman, arabcelxxx and 3 others
why cant cuck mods stop this
yea at least now after this vid got released we need to make this site private, because right at this moment there are probably already females viewing this thread because I already see that 8 bluepillers view this thread

• +1
Reactions: joseph, rooman, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person
pure autism

while normies do the softmaxx like mewing chewing gymcelling skincare and hair maxxing and ascend to oblivion without even consulting looksmax or knowing what "incel" means

users here jack off mentally to surgeries they "will get" in future and cry about "muh muh blackpill will get mainstream"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 11875 and 9 others
I
IVe said this 100000000 times...

But remember more traffic equals more money for the runners of this site...

• +1
Reactions: joseph and arabcelxxx
pure autism

while normies do the softmaxx like mewing chewing gymcelling skincare and hair maxxing and ascend to oblivion without even consulting looksmax or knowing what "incel" means

users here jack off mentally to surgeries they "will get" in future and cry about "muh muh blackpill will get mainstream"
the foids on /r/PlasticSurgery do more surgerymaxxing than us... jfl

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Agendum and alriodai
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, arabcelxxx, Informationcapitali and 1 other person
the foids on /r/PlasticSurgery do more surgerymaxxing than us... jfl
bro how do this niggas here think most ppl aren't aware of looks

ppl know about the blackpill just not autistaclly like we do, they know what matter sand what they maxx out etc etc etc

ppl were looksmaxxing before looksmax and lookism were a thing, now we know about looks in a more detailed way

pure autism

you simply dont understand:
there are already many threads of users here that say that they cant have normal human interactions without analyzing the face of the other person to see if they have chad or subhuman features because the blackpill got fried into their brain.And at this moment some females maybe doesnt care about some incel features but if they learn about all this they will subconciously filter your face into incel and chad features like many users here already do.Has nothing to do with improvement and softmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: rooman, arabcelxxx, nobodyspecial369 and 3 others

ppl know about the blackpill just not autistaclly like we do, they know what matter sand what they maxx out etc etc etc

ppl were looksmaxxing before looksmax and lookism were a thing, now we know about looks in a more detailed way
Agreed. It seems most women are either just born knowing this shit or they only talk about it amongst themselves. Hence why most men are just discovering this shit now lol

• +1
Reactions: alriodai

bro but if they know about it it gets fried into their subconcious whats chad and whats incel.And what didnt really matter before and was mainly PSL Autism will start matter after they saw the blackpill

you simply dont understand:
there are already many threads of users here that say that they cant have normal human interactions without analyzing the face of the other person to see if they have chad or subhuman features because the blackpill got fried into their brain.And at this moment some females maybe doesnt care about some incel features but if they learn about all this they will subconciously filter your face into incel and chad features like many users here already do.Has nothing to do with improvement and softmaxxing
Women mostly have low standards IRL and i'm proof of it, i analyze ppl face autistcally but still NT and have nt socia lcirle and friends and all that bullsiht

you niggas are just coping
bro but if they know about it it gets fried into their subconcious whats chad and whats incel.And what didnt really matter before and was mainly PSL Autism will start matter after they saw the blackpill
they already knew way before

proof: my ex gf is on this forum and knew about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
People like you shouldn't even be here lol. The fact that people sign up in 2022 its over. You don't deserve this knowledge

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel
happy that i will msot likely never experience someone making fun of my maxilla. over for the next generation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Agendum, datboijj and 1 other person
People like you shouldn't even be here lol. The fact that people sign up in 2022 its over. You don't deserve this knowledge
Bro im not a Normie I was already blackpilled before and took RU58841 at 15 because I was hairpilled.It was the biggest Mistake of my life but no Normie would have ever done this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
I am someone who actually needs this knowledge and like I said I dont want to make this site private because of other males but because of females who will only have higher standards when they see this shit

happy that i will msot likely never experience someone making fun of my maxilla. over for the next generation
why?Are you gonna rope?I mean you have probably still above 60 years to live

why?Are you gonna rope?I mean you have probably still above 60 years to live
i’m gonna get bimax in like 1 3/4 years

• +1
Reactions: Zarek
You can show this presentation to every college in the world and people will still believe looks is irrelevant in day-to-day life. Bluepilled disney conditioning has been going on since the 50's. One little essay isn't enough to thwart their brainwashing.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, ErbCel, Yerico7 and 3 others
So many of you probably saw NORTHS newest thread if not watch it

This video has 27k likes and the top comments are about looksmax and shit and if you look at his thread there are even Females admitting to have an undercover account here.
So 100 THOUSANDS of people see this and get to know about the blackpill.And many here say that it doesnt matter when normies get to know about it but what many forget is the problem that
females get to know about the blackpill

So while many females today are already CHAD ONLY there are some who are still satisfied with Normie lookslevel, probably because of traditional parenting or stuff like that.
But if they see this video as an example they see which features are
CHAD FEATURES and which are INCEL FEATURES , which gets into their subconcious mind.And then everytime they see their normie boyfriend their subconcious mind tells them he has incel features, so hes subhuman and she loses attraction to him.And when she goes to this site after seeing the vid she will learn even more about CHAD and Incel features and then she will become CHAD ONLY, because her subconciouss mind tells her everytime when she sees someone with incel features or Chad features

Negatives:
- more competition
- people may become more aware of what a “fake” or “worked on” person looks like.

Positives:
- greater demand for methods and technologies to correct craniofacial dystrophy, hair loss, skincare, anti aging, etc, thus more progress on these fronts
- people may become more okay with surgery and “faking genetics”
- more people experimenting on themselves thus letting us know what things work and what things don’t work.

All I can think of right now. Personaly I think it’s more good than bad.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
You can show this presentation to every college in the world and people will still believe looks is irrelevant in day-to-day life. Bluepilled disney conditioning has been going on since the 50's. One little essay isn't enough to thwart their brainwashing.
maybe they will think that but everything you experience gets somehow in your subconcious.

Women like to get there hands on what men do so no wonder if they are some women here this website will be ruined if they discover it

Last edited:
Negatives:
- more competition
- people may become more aware of what a “fake” or “worked on” person looks like.

Positives:
- greater demand for methods and technologies to correct craniofacial dystrophy, hair loss, skincare, anti aging, etc, thus more progress on these fronts
- people may become more okay with surgery and “faking genetics”
- more people experimenting on themselves thus letting us know what things work and what things don’t work.

All I can think of right now. Personaly I think it’s more good than bad.
more negatives:
-Foids standards will increase even further
-for many new methods that will come out you probably still need to be in puberty which we wont be anymore

• +1
Reactions: rooman and mvp2v1
There's only a bit over 10k members here...

There's only a bit over 10k members here...
yea but what about the lurkers and thats the problem is that the blackpill gets spreaded on tiktok so way more people (also way more females) will come to this site

yea but what about the lurkers and thats the problem is that the blackpill gets spreaded on tiktok so way more people (also way more females) will come to this site
Who cares? Only like 3 users have actually ascended here. Everyone else browses and then leaves once they realize you can't change much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, datboijj and cutecel
Who cares? Only like 3 users have actually ascended here. Everyone else browses and then leaves once they realize you can't change much.
bruuuuuuuh dude did you even read my thread? Its not about new users who want to ascend, its about females who learn about Chad and Incel features which gets fried into their subconcious and will increase their standards way more

bruuuuuuuh dude did you even read my thread? Its not about new users who want to ascend, its about females who learn about Chad and Incel features which gets fried into their subconcious and will increase their standards way more
That's not how it works. It's the opposite.

• Hmm...
Ohhhhh heckkkk no, competition is going to be harder and harder, ascend or die trying

• +1
yeah there are many greycels

Think abt all the MTNs that have become HTN using this site, now THEY will really have an impact on the increase of standards.

i hope the blackpill doesnt become main stream, imagine people roasting you for having a recessed maxilla or being norwood 1, "i have blue eyes and you dont" what can you even do against that? society is gonna go downhill

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: fvolkek, Deleted member 2729, datboijj and 3 others
Nahh bro I fake needed this site, Im tired of being a subhuman just because of my PHENO

i hope the blackpill doesnt become main stream, imagine people roasting you for having a recessed maxilla or being norwood 1, "i have blue eyes and you dont" what can you even do against that? society is gonna go downhill
not only that, it will get to the point where it will actually be OVER for anyone sub 8.

yoo didnt even thought about that bullying will increase way more

the next generation is so fucked jfl

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Gaia262 and Deleted member 19066
Are you actually implying society isn't blackpilled right now? What you described has already happened JFL

Are you actually implying society isn't blackpilled right now?
if society was blackpilled then there would be way less simps and subhuman couples

if society was blackpilled then there would be way less simps and subhuman couples
Nah you are always gonna have simps who like to feel beneath women

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Are you actually implying society isn't blackpilled right now? What you described has already happened JFL
No most people are deluded and dont really think in Chad/subhuman and analyze someones face what many users do after they spend lots of time on this site

Women mostly have low standards IRL and i'm proof of it, i analyze ppl face autistcally but still NT and have nt socia lcirle and friends and all that bullsiht

you niggas are just coping

they already knew way before

proof: my ex gf is on this forum and knew about
This is so true. If you mog others around u its so much easier, im mtn but with clear skin and long hair i mogged most dudes at this part and a legit stacylite was interested in talking to me

No most people are deluded and dont really think in Chad/subhuman and analyze someones face what many users do after they spend lots of time on this site
Most people still actively discriminate against ugly people, just because they aren't measuring ratios or recession doesn't mean soyciety as a whole isn't blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 19066
This is so true. If you mog others around u its so much easier, im mtn but with clear skin and long hair i mogged most dudes at this part and a legit stacylite was interested in talking to me
girls want attention and validation

niggas here be like "all girls get validaion" cope bro, INSTAGRAM BADDIES get attention n super simps

so unless ur aiming for that, if u juts give affection and smoe vdalitino or attnetino to a girl she will crush on un nshi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126