why blackpill is becoming irrelevant

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
because most people's lives suck so much already they don't have time to think about the fact it's over when it comes to women.

rich chad and women talk about weird and fake sounding psychology theories because they have everything below in the pyramid, friends, dating prospects, situation where they can decide to finger paint 16 hrs/day and still go out to restaurant every night.

because standards of living are decreasing most people will be thinking of "impossible to get food" instead of "impossible to have sex" within our lifetimes. If you watch blackpill videos on youtube the main difference in last 10 years is that the scope expanded to all aspects of life instead of autistic (or not i don't know what 2013 was like) hyperfixation on face.

you have to remember its legit a very privledged thing to be able to care about being incel - as if that makes it any better LOL

the main unstated reason for bluepilling - they just don't care and conjure up the quickest cliche to detonate that because chronic health problems, financial instability and random bullshit make getting women seem trivial even if their dick ran anytime in the past 25 years.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ElTruecel, heightmaxxing and 1 other person
it's over when even the blackpill isn't enough to motivate ppl to change their routines man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
it's over when even the blackpill isn't enough to motivate ppl to change their routines man
you are a 35 year old schizophrenic NEET with a bottom tier IQ when your parents die and the money runs dry you will understand this thread

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Bojack and trueceI
in shitholes maybe

you are a 35 year old schizophrenic NEET with a bottom tier IQ when your parents die and the money runs dry you will understand this thread
you incel, i am doing what i can to circumvent my fate. Eat a dick neeguh !

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss