The biggest slayer on Looksmax.org is ..

Facial Structure > Pheno > Hair > Height > Frame > Everything Else

Unless you're below 4.5-5 inches, penis size does NOT matter as much as the above do
i would say 5-6 inches.

I have 13-15cm cuck but i couldnt take foreskin off till 18yo and my dick got very wide instead

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
If you looksmax/NTmax to the point you can have sex with a girl. You'll be infinitely grateful you have a big one

I've heard girls say that they prefer small dicks. I've never heard a girl say she prefers an ugly guy

@TakaRyo
Face, Frame, Height are marketing
Your dick is the product
Girls leave chads/chadlites everyday, that are horrible , or even below average at sex

Unless she wants to have kids with the guy

People here don't have enough female friends. You don't understand single woman in 21st century don't have 1 or 2 guys they have a team.
- The guy to go on dates with
- The platonic food guy
- The cute guy to flirt with
- The guy that DICKS HER DOWN

The last guy dosen't have to be that attractive he can be quite average , but guess what he gives her the time of her life, and is probably why she's so happy and smiling with the other 3 guys, and he puts in the least effort for sex

- You also compared 3 traits to one, and tbh if those 3 were average I'd prob still chose penis size ngl. I wouldn't lay a bunch of girls , but when I did I'd dominate them

I still got girls in my rotation from 8 years ago

People are still bluepilled AF when it comes the importance of sexual performance
I've heard girls say that they prefer small dicks. I've never heard a girl say she prefers an ugly guy
Fake news.
I've been with everything from girls 5'11 to 4'10, not only could they take it but they all came back for seconds. They coddling your ego. Forums like this are the only place truth exists
That's a big if bro.
I'll pray for you to ascend bro. Miracles can happen

Last edited:
If you looksmax/NTmax to the point you can have sex with a girl. You'll be infinitely grateful you have a big one
How do you NT max successfully? Just by talking to normies?
I've been with everything from girls 5'11 to 4'10
is it true that short women can‘t take as much as tall ones? The girl i wanna ask out is like 5‘1 and I only have a 6.5x5 dick

Face/Height/Body (muscles in particular) are what you need to get approached and actually get to fucking, sexual performance and body genes (wide shoulders etc) are what you need to be safe, i.e. a 7+ inch that lasts longer than 15 minutes and knows how to fuck properly will absolutely never get cucked

tfw ur over 7 inch but ur 6'6 so it looks tiny :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba

is it true that short women can‘t take as much as tall ones? The girl i wanna ask out is like 5‘1 and I only have a 6.5x5 dick

> Go to a black club, get super drunk and dance with some big booty black girls. The black girls will think your ballsy for going to a black club, and you'll get exotic points. You'll also be safe from the violence of black men because unfortunately we only rob and kill each other

> Generally yes, but there's been a few short girls where I'd bottom out and still not feel anything close to their cervix, but some of them told me they would be holding there breath. Lifts the diaphragm and therefore the cervix

Face/Height/Body (muscles in particular) are what you need to get approached and actually get to fucking, sexual performance and body genes (wide shoulders etc) are what you need to be safe, i.e. a 7+ inch that lasts longer than 15 minutes and knows how to fuck properly will absolutely never get cucked

> Marketing vs Product, but at the end of the day I'd rather be a Ferrari with shitty marketing than a Chad with a micro SRS

UZ0myXi.gif

VbEW1it.gif
forced meme

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones
VbEW1it.gif

Good sex can raise you 1.5 - 2 PSL points SRS

I've had girls pay my rent and my groceries , while I had cystic acne

You know why? They've slept with more attractive guys , guys they loved more, but they never felt a stronger animal like pleasure than when I was giving them soul quivering orgasms, and they would make great sacrifices to keep me in their life

Your hierarchy is also wrong. Back to the basement with your incorrect theory boyoo

but muh muh face
muh muh hair
muh muh phenotype

Mv8Wtmn.gif
This is actually true a lot of males downplay the importance women put on sex. As males we do have a higher sex drive but that doesn’t mean they want a guy that has a small dick and gets off in a few minutes. As long as you’re above average/average and can last a long time you should be ok.

They like rough sex and getting fucked for long periods of time. Girls will continue to fuck you even if you aren’t just fucking them exclusively if they like it. They’d rather be cucked than drop a guy that can get them off.

That’s above average man, you’ll be fine. My dick isn’t quite 7 but really close and I always get compliments.

What about vst

@TakaRyo
Face, Frame, Height are marketing
Your dick is the product
Girls leave chads/chadlites everyday, that are horrible , or even below average at sex

Unless she wants to have kids with the guy

People here don't have enough female friends. You don't understand single woman in 21st century don't have 1 or 2 guys they have a team.
- The guy to go on dates with
- The platonic food guy
- The cute guy to flirt with
- The guy that DICKS HER DOWN

The last guy dosen't have to be that attractive he can be quite average , but guess what he gives her the time of her life, and is probably why she's so happy and smiling with the other 3 guys, and he puts in the least effort for sex

- You also compared 3 traits to one, and tbh if those 3 were average I'd prob still chose penis size ngl. I wouldn't lay a bunch of girls , but when I did I'd dominate them

I still got girls in my rotation from 8 years ago

People are still bluepilled AF when it comes the importance of sexual performance

Fake news.
I've been with everything from girls 5'11 to 4'10, not only could they take it but they all came back for seconds. They coddling your ego. Forums like this are the only place truth exists

I'll pray for you to ascend bro. Miracles can happen
This is debatable. I agree with your earlier post. But the 4th guy that dicks her down still needs to be good looking. Why would a girl give an ugly guy chance? She doesn't know if he is good in bed or not? Physical attraction is what will make her have sex with the guy. Now she will discover if he is good in bed or bad in bed. But that would only happen after she fucks him.

I agree you don't have to be Brad Pitt to get sex like some people cope over here. When it comes to sex you can just look decent and if you're good in bed she'd like to get fucked. But to say that face/height etc are marketing and dick is product is going too far. Face and height is what will make her sleep with you. She wouldn't see your dick first.

This is debatable. I agree with your earlier post. But the 4th guy that dicks her down still needs to be good looking. Why would a girl give an ugly guy chance? She doesn't know if he is good in bed or not? Physical attraction is what will make her have sex with the guy. Now she will discover if he is good in bed or bad in bed. But that would only happen after she fucks him.

I agree you don't have to be Brad Pitt to get sex like some people cope over here. When it comes to sex you can just look decent and if you're good in bed she'd like to get fucked. But to say that face/height etc are marketing and dick is product is going too far. Face and height is what will make her sleep with you. She wouldn't see your dick first.

Depends what you wear. Most girls I work with know I'm packing. Believe me they're always looking at the taint, but they're so subtle you'd never catch them. It is a problem to get to sex, but once your there all your hard work has paid off, and sometimes you can have a girl in your rotation for years. Since she know's how hard it is to find another good dick

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
They both mog VST but VST probably mogs everyone else on the forum tbh..
I think Vst would be a lot better if he was only taller tbh, I still think chris is the biggest chad here cuz of his lower third.

Cope if you think women actually deserve orgasms

hey guys sorry im late but im here to tell you you're wrong i am the biggest slayer on looksmax.org

hey guys sorry im late but im here to tell you you're wrong i am the biggest slayer on looksmax.org

Show pic. and blackoutwhites mogs you

U ogre join snapchat
Lol, was talking to my friends yesterday and they said the same thing. Will make an account after dinner.

Lol, was talking to my friends yesterday and they said the same thing. Will make an account after dinner.
Let me know so I can add u to ogre chat for small penis cels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
  • +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
You're 7.3 inches aren't you? You mog the average Congolese.

Wtf how did you know that lmfao, I was trying to keep it a secret (people don't believe me)

After minimum looks threshold, personality plays a big part btw. Im not saying good face wont help tho and recommend everyone to lift but not develop BDD like I did a few months ago