The black users here are more aware of female nature than non blacks

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
A good portion of non blacks still believe the Hqnp meme. That just because a foid looks or dresses a certain way she’s some pure innocent virgin who doesn’t want Chad cock. I’ve noticed that I’ve never seen any black users who fall for this meme. But even supposedly black pilled non blacks still believe the Hqnp cope

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, aesthetic beauty, shalomnigga and 13 others
@ElTruecel thoughts?

I don't believe in that meme myself, but niggers aren't into that type anyway

For a nigger a woman taking 10000 dicks or 1 makes no difference. Pussy is pussy.
Black horse pussy especially, that nasty shit looks hideous no matter what

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, N1666, vermillioncorefan and 13 others
I don't believe in that meme myself, but niggers aren't into that type anyway

For a nigger a woman taking 10000 dicks or 1 makes no difference. Pussy is pussy.
Black horse pussy especially, that nasty shit looks hideous no matter what
Youre not wrong but the way you phrased it is just so funny caged hard man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, murdah, Primalsplit and 2 others
Cuz unlike these white/ethnic incel nerds populating this site, most of us have experience with women and know how the game goes

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, aesthetic beauty, Latinolooksmaxxer and 3 others
@ElTruecel thoughts?
They live around and dumpster dive for ghetto garbage. Also I’m not saying HQNP is common I believe it’s rare like 1 in 1000 on top of the foids looks.
Cuz unlike these white/ethnic incel nerds populating this site, most of us have experience with women and know how the game goes
If u don’t think HQNP jbs exist ur being deluded u act like some of these foids don’t have giga strict parents who wouldn’t even let them leave their house by 10.

HQNP not existing after hs is something I agree with though.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and aesthetic beauty
A good portion of non blacks still believe the Hqnp meme. That just because a foid looks or dresses a certain way she’s some pure innocent virgin who doesn’t want Chad cock. I’ve noticed that I’ve never seen any black users who fall for this meme. But even supposedly black pilled non blacks still believe the Hqnp cope
Does this mean I'm black? Because I have been saying these things for years now.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Ricky212, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
If u don’t think HQNP jbs exist ur being deluded u act like some of these foids don’t have giga strict parents who wouldn’t even let them leave their house by 10.
Irrlevant, the moment she gains indepedence she becomes a whore inspite of her parents

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Ricky212
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Black men mostly associate with, fuck and date black women. Black women are the biggest ratchets out there by a significant margin. They have the highest body counts, they have the highest STD rates and they also have the highest amount of kids out of wedlock. So I think it's fair to say that black men are quite a bit biased on this.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
They have the highest body counts
no actually

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and aesthetic beauty
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I was in HS and high inhib gl foids like the ones I posted exist JFL.
you must be an oldcel then and I gurantee those foids were still getting fucked, this christian foid with superstrict parents still sexted and sent nudes to my latino badboy best friend:feelswhat:

• +1
you must be an oldcel then and I gurantee those foids were still getting fucked, this christian foid with superstrict parents still sexted and sent nudes to my latino badboy best friend:feelswhat:
Do u go to a shitty urban public school or a more proper one is the question?

• +1
Do u go to a shitty urban public school or a more proper one is the question?
I go to a public school but its actually pretty nice my latino bad boyfriend goes to a super rich private school

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and ElTruecel