The blackpill has made me not judge people on their looks and I look at it as an important and useful developmental milestone in my life

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
I can't explain how much it changed me on how I look on people, I actually used to judge people
on their looks, a bit on height (but not so much) without even noticing,
I noticed that I no longer get any halo from looks of people, and that I actually tend to judge way more on personality, I feel like my thoughts are more clear as well
because my subconscious doesn't make me think like how someone who I think looks like me thinks (its hard to explain, but I noticed this with myself and many other people)

The blackpill obviously made me realize the importance of looks and motivated me to loss 35kg and care more about my diet and exercise then before,
and I got more positive social reinforcement because of this.

I also feel like once you get over the gaslighting that projecting aspies make in those forums saying that all normies party meanwhile on you are ugly,
and don't give it any credit, and let the blackpill sink in, the blackpill stops being toxic and becomes the upside of it,

you actually realize how majority of men struggle, and how
much credit they give to sex, I noticed after talking with men in real life and online, how desperate they really are,
and how their occasional bragging gives away it, you can notice it by seeing how they would be slight for months, but once a girl even shows a slight interest,
they would talk about it, and if they had sex, they would talk about it for months

I am 100% confident that my children will be raised far better because of it, I would do everything in order to optimize the environment so the genes can do their jobs the best, and I will never let them be fat like I was

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Mouthbreath, chadison and 15 others
This is a sign that u are stupid as fuck since the blackpill should only change your behavior if u are actually smart.

But... many fatcels do go through a developmental personal change if they become above average once leanmaxxed... good for u bro.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and AlwaysHaveQuestions
This is a sign that u are stupid as fuck since the blackpill should only change your behavior if u are actually smart.

But... many fatcels do go through a developmental personal change if they become above average once leanmaxxed... good for u bro.
when your dopamine receptors are so burned you can't read more then 5 letters and need to reply immediately to be on the top of the thread

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 14392, prettyboyswag and 4 others
when your dopamine receptors are so burned you can't read more then 5 letters and need to reply immediately to be on the top of the thread
Cope. U get what I am saying 100%, I would say u are ugly but it's probably because of the fat not cause of subhuman bones so yeah your kids will turn out all right if they are blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
You are highly evolved non primitive.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
you are not blackpilled if you think that
ugly people are more likely to be dumber because good genes come in a package
ugly people are more bitter from the shit they've been thrown in life
ugly people fight harder to get what they get. they will throw you under the bus for a crumb of pussy

ugly people who aren't blackpilled are terrible to be friends with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Lihito and thecel
you are not blackpilled if you think that
ugly people are more likely to be dumber because good genes come in a package
ugly people are more bitter from the shit they've been thrown in life
ugly people fight harder to get what they get. they will throw you under the bus for a crumb of pussy

ugly people who aren't blackpilled are terrible to be friends with.
majority of men aren't attractive and are quite ugly, the highest IQ people I saw are usually extremely ugly,
because high intelligence is highly correlated with high mutational load, look at the most influence people in human history,
are they all chads? no, not at all, in fact they are quite ugly

what you said though holds true with women expect with intelligence

I recommend to binge watch Biographics's youtube channel about cult leaders and serial killers,
he always talks about how they were considered attractive and charismatic and fucked a lot,
but when you look at the face of the serial killers, you realize how ugly their were in reality
and the cult leaders who manipulated a lot of people, despite looking like shit

I don't think that people give enough credit to personality here, there is a massive vacuum right now
with men and women being bunch of mentally weak people and lacking purpose in life, and also being raised by broken families which makes them even weaker, I have noticed people here who look good but use the blackpill as a cope, Mrinfinityx is a good example of this, he sent a picture of his former circle in college, where he mogged the fuck out of everyone in it, but he said he was bullied by them because he is autistic in his mindset

looks are only useful for first impression which is very important and it will influence the way people perceive you, but if you ruin it by being autistic, then your looks won't benefit as much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13591, lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 3573 and 3 others
majority of men aren't attractive and are quite ugly, the highest IQ people I saw are usually extremely ugly,
because high intelligence is highly correlated with high mutational load, look at the most influence people in human history,
are they all chads? no, not at all, in fact they are quite ugly

what you said though holds true with women expect with intelligence

I recommend to binge watch Biographics's youtube channel about cult leaders and serial killers,
he always talks about how they were considered attractive and charismatic and fucked a lot,
but when you look at the face of the serial killers, you realize how ugly their were in reality
and the cult leaders who manipulated a lot of people, despite looking like shit

I don't think that people give enough credit to personality here, there is a massive vacuum right now
with men and women being bunch of mentally weak people and lacking purpose in life, and also being raised by broken families which makes them even weaker, I have noticed people here who look good but use the blackpill as a cope, Mrinfinityx is a good example of this, he sent a picture of his former circle in college, where he mogged the fuck out of everyone in it, but he said he was bullied by them because he is autistic in his mindset

looks are only useful for first impression which is very important and it will influence the way people perceive you, but if you ruin it by being autistic, then your looks won't benefit as much
Facts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
I can't explain how much it changed me on how I look on people, I actually used to judge people
I noticed that I no longer get any halo from looks of people, and that I actually tend to judge way more on personality, I feel like my thoughts are more clear as well
because my subconscious doesn't make me think like how someone who I think looks like me thinks (its hard to explain, but I noticed this with myself and many other people)

The blackpill obviously made me realize the importance of looks and motivated me to loss 35kg and care more about my diet and exercise then before,

I also feel like once you get over the gaslighting that projecting aspies make in those forums saying that all normies party meanwhile on you are ugly,
and don't give it any credit, and let the blackpill sink in, the blackpill stops being toxic and becomes the upside of it,

much credit they give to sex, I noticed after talking with men in real life and online, how desperate they really are,
and how their occasional bragging gives away it, you can notice it by seeing how they would be slight for months, but once a girl even shows a slight interest,
they would talk about it, and if they had sex, they would talk about it for months

I am 100% confident that my children will be raised far better because of it, I would do everything in order to optimize the environment so the genes can do their jobs the best, and I will never let them be fat like I was
Same here, i Always understand ajd help subhumans in my area

Exactly bro
After becoming blackpilled I treat subhumans and people below me with more respect. We don't choose our face, height, race and nationality but we are judged by it every fucking day. Sad world we live in.

• +1
Reactions: chadison, Clark69 and lilhorizontal32

for me its the exact opposite OP, when i see subhumans with girls its like i laugh secretly, like look at this chincel thinking he has a chance :); or look at this jester amxxing turbo manlet, look at this long philtrum cel etc., im laughing inside :ROFLMAO:

yes this forum is a mixture of ppl who want to looksmax, they dont need alot of time here. get tips and get out. then there are ppl, mostly teens with rough lifes, they look for friends and have fun shitposting. then there are the mental issue ones which I'm sure im part of as well and ppl who lacked social interaction as teenagers and were never able to form healthy relationships leading to overanalyzing of society which I alos count myself to. ppl who are new probably dont see this and take everything as a fact.

• +1
Reactions: ecig and lilhorizontal32
Yes. This happened to me as well. My theory is know that we're aware of how degenerate and shallow our biology makes us we actively work against it to try and be 'better people.'

Personally, I hate the idea that some mental processes going on in the background are influencing my concious decisions, so I tend to fight against my naturally bluepilled responses, mannerisms and actions, etc.

It's strange what being blackpilled does to you.

Besides this I've also noticed that it's given me a sort of 'outsider mentality,' like I am a spectator looking in and observing life around me. There's such a big mental gap between me and normies around me that I almost feel like a different species some times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 7901
Besides this I've also noticed that it's given me a sort of 'outsider mentality,' like I am a spectator looking in and observing life around me. There's such a big mental gap between me and normies around me that I almost feel like a different species some times.
This is exactly what happened to me, even before the blackpill, but the blackpill made it fully blown out, its like I am in the conversation, I can speak normally, but I don't actually feel mentally connected anymore, at least not in the way I used to,
kinda like a robot and its not that fun, if I was introverted before, then now I just don't enjoy social interactions anymore,
I just want to finish with good grades and work for money and be in shape, I could care less about other people at this point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Selinity
This is exactly what happened to me, even before the blackpill, but the blackpill made it fully blown out, its like I am in the conversation, I can speak normally, but I don't actually feel mentally connected anymore, at least not in the way I used to,
kinda like a robot and its not that fun, if I was introverted before, then now I just don't enjoy social interactions anymore,
I just want to finish with good grades and work for money and be in shape, I could care less about other people at this point
You're describing what happened to me perfectly.

I wish I could feel that extreme excitement normies feel. I feel like I've completely lost a good chunk of my emotions.
Everything is so robotic--nothing surprises me.

I feel like I am playing a videogame, and when I am talking to people I am scrolling through generic npc dialogue.
Whenever terrible things happen like a relative dies, or maybe I fail a test or maybe I badly injure myself there's no emotional response--at least not a strong one, anyways.

It's just another fact of life. I think "oh well," and just readjust my plans accordingly like it's just a minor inconvenience.

Lately I've been thinking that death won't be so terrible.

Some times I am just staring at my bookshelf or at a water bottle and I just zone out--life doesn't seem real. it doesn't feel real anymore.
I think it's not a case of the blackpill itself, but more so learning about human nature period.

The mystery of life is what gives it meaning, and when you take away that aspect it becomes cold and lifeless.

Everything is so cold and lifeless now.

I've become so concious now too. I am so in control of my actions for some reason-- something will happen and I will decide how I feel about it. How aspie is that?? Actually deciding how you feel about things?? This level of consciousness has obliterated my personality. I am a robot 80% of the time.

Do you ever feel weirded out by reality? Like the act of simply living and existing is somethign foreign? Lately I've caught myself staring at things and wondering 'how tf am I seeing this? why am I experiencing this life? how do i even exist?'

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 7901
You're describing what happened to me perfectly.

I wish I could feel that extreme excitement normies feel. I feel like I've completely lost a good chunk of my emotions.
Everything is so robotic--nothing surprises me.

I feel like I am playing a videogame, and when I am talking to people I am scrolling through generic npc dialogue.
Whenever terrible things happen like a relative dies, or maybe I fail a test or maybe I badly injure myself there's no emotional response--at least not a strong one, anyways.

It's just another fact of life. I think "oh well," and just readjust my plans accordingly like it's just a minor inconvenience.

Lately I've been thinking that death won't be so terrible.

Some times I am just staring at my bookshelf or at a water bottle and I just zone out--life doesn't seem real. it doesn't feel real anymore.
I think it's not a case of the blackpill itself, but more so learning about human nature period.

The mystery of life is what gives it meaning, and when you take away that aspect it becomes cold and lifeless.

Everything is so cold and lifeless now.

I've become so concious now too. I am so in control of my actions for some reason-- something will happen and I will decide how I feel about it. How aspie is that?? Actually deciding how you feel about things?? This level of consciousness has obliterated my personality. I am a robot 80% of the time.

Do you ever feel weirded out by reality? Like the act of simply living and existing is somethign foreign? Lately I've caught myself staring at things and wondering 'how tf am I seeing this? why am I experiencing this life? how do i even exist?'
Yes at everything, I feel like its just the entire stricture of cities, like living in blocks, being with so many people around you,
has a very major effect on your behavior and mental state, living near other 50+ in the same building, is very dehumanizing, and fucks the entire feeling of autonomy, also you just tend to ignore people to not be socially awkward which can come in more personal beings, it won't only effect you, it effects others, which in return change their behavior which also effects you, like we are not supposed to even barely know more then 100 people, and on top of that we are just not wired for technology as we have now, the whole instagram, facebook, changes people, which in return changes you and other people as well

this is my theory at least

its weird, because what we are describing now (the lack of feeling) is kinda the description of depression, but we are being very productive with this mindset, and depression does the complete upside

it kinda reminds me the start of American psychopaths, maybe the writers did understand some stuff

• +1
and on top of that, we are so competitive, like the entire education system, and how jobs work, are just not made for us,
sitting in a dark room for hours and learning, is just not human nature, many many students take drugs, and parents give drugs to their kids as well, and on top of that, jobs which are boring and not fulfilling in any way, your labour means nothing to you, and you don't see the person who gets it, enjoy it

its kinda hard to say its necessarily bad, like what are we supposed to do otherwise? many leftists, and people online seem to talk about it a lot, but what is the alternative? majority of people aren't creative enough to a point where they can do what they want, and other people to appreciate it, I really hope that the internet automation might put an end to it,

with automation people won't need to do boring jobs like working in retail, and with the internet we could have more online jobs,
which in return can make us live in more far areas rather then in 1 massive city

that of course if we do something like UBI

• +1
its weird, because what we are describing now (the lack of feeling) is kinda the description of depression, but we are being very productive with this mindset, and depression does the complete upside
it kinda reminds me the start of American psychopaths, maybe the writers did understand some stuff
Well, before I started showing these 'depression like symtoms' I was actually much less productive and in general just worse at doing things.

I will need to research these things about the mind, personality and how things like the blackpill effect your phyche. Maybe understanding what's happening to me better will make me feel a bit better about it. I don't know.

But to be frank, I don't really mind my current state.

I can still laugh at memes and things sometimes. It's really just a tendency to be overly logical and disassociative. But I am not in that state 24/7. Typically I only fall into that state when I am alone with my thoughts or when I am forced to think.

Like yesterday for example I was playing cards with some friends at school and I wasn't thinking of the blackpill or anything like that--I was properly enjoying myself.

But I have no control over which state I am in--edgy analystical and cold Selinity, or edgy analytical and cold but also able to enjoy himself Selinity.

Hopefully the internet has the answers I am looking for.

Thanks for talking to me about this. As weird as it sounds it makes me feel a bit less alone in this, like my feelings and whatnot are valid and normal. So I appreciate this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 7901
and on top of that, we are so competitive, like the entire education system, and how jobs work, are just not made for us,
sitting in a dark room for hours and learning, is just not human nature, many many students take drugs, and parents give drugs to their kids as well, and on top of that, jobs which are boring and not fulfilling in any way, your labour means nothing to you, and you don't see the person who gets it, enjoy it

its kinda hard to say its necessarily bad, like what are we supposed to do otherwise? many leftists, and people online seem to talk about it a lot, but what is the alternative? majority of people aren't creative enough to a point where they can do what they want, and other people to appreciate it, I really hope that the internet automation might put an end to it,

with automation people won't need to do boring jobs like working in retail, and with the internet we could have more online jobs,
which in return can make us live in more far areas rather then in 1 massive city

Human nature is so weird. How did it lead us here? To be honest, I do quite like the world in it's current state. but maybe that's because I am speaking from a place of privileged.

I see the true issue to be humans themselves. The way they act--it's so disgusting some times.

Blackpilling the world on human nature would be for the benefit of us all because then they will go through the same mental shift as us and start actively fighting against their degeneracy and shitty behaviours.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
Thanks for talking to me about this. As weird as it sounds it makes me feel a bit less alone in this, like my feelings and whatnot are valid and normal. So I appreciate this.
Same here, thank you.
this is partially why I am here, for those kind of conversations, you might be surprised by the amount of here who are in a similar state, I noticed that many users here have similar personalities and childhood history, including being funny and jestermaxxing earlier in their life.

I wish those kind of productive conversations in general were pretty common in this forum, I always have exceptions to those every time I enter the forum, and they actually do happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Selinity
@ItsNotADream @Selinity good chat, I agree with most things, applies to me as well for the most part. Especially the part of being overly logical and analytical before reacting to something.

Honestly though, the stuff that you guysve mentioned above, its all correct. I think being thoroughly blackpilled and high iq leads to this automatically.

This is why sometimes it is hard for me to blame powers that be for the direction they took with everything. What we experience since like 20-30 years, theyve experienced for hundreds of years, because they had shitty genes and were ugly most of the time (you know the typical Hooknose-genes), yet very high IQ, in fact highest IQ out of all people, because they had to cope with something, since they werent the slayer type guys and so they had to cope with something like science, philosophy etc.

Essentially they also became pretty emotionless and more analytical, logical and rational and it is quite obvious that they want to change the whole dynamic of mating, which is flawed in many ways. It is full of flaws and nonsense. Imagine how much time is wasted for both genders to enhance their look to become more appealing to the other gender. Esp. for women, the ammount of time in their life they spend to make themselves look more attractive- it would probably be more than 10 years in total during their life.

Tbh if we look at the happiest ppl in the world, those are probably some tribes in africa who are low IQ and live in dirt. Animals are also happy to exist (like dogs etc.) because they are low IQ and only worry about having something to eat and shelter. The higher the IQ, the less happy people seem to be overall, so the things you guys talked about above, are not very suprising or unnormal. High IQ ppl, who are also blackpilled, they keep thinking on higher levels about stuff and are overly logical, just like what you guys described. That also applies to the powers that be of course and since they know all this shit since centuries and have way more other info + real studies (not the garbage that is shared publicly) and because they also have suffered for centuries due to hypergamy and blackpill (they were basically incels who had to use high IQ tactics in order to breed some low quality women, which didnt exactly help the next generation too), so that is why they want to change all that dynamic with mating and so on. The monetary system seems like another of those things, where they created dependency that they can control, so that some foids who are poor will accept to breed for these ppl for money, which they wouldnt do otherwise, because they dont find them attractive, but because they live in a monetary system, which created big dependency, and because they are poor, they would accept to do such things as breeding with or for these ppl.

Tbh it sucks for us to live in this time, where their whole strategy is going in full force, because everything is so fkn toxic, but I get where theyre coming from.

This whole mating dynamic is highly imbecilic, esp. in our times. It used to make sense back in cave days, but ppl became overly intelligent and the environment for ppl changed way faster than nature could keep up with adjusting these mating dynamics. It is just highly illogical that in our times, where we can't get killed by sabertooths or rivaling tribe in the same area etc. that these mating dynamics are still applying and only like top 20% of men appear mate-worthy to women. especially when humanity reaches a point where genes can be edited in not too distant future, then these whole mating dynamics will be giga outdated and basically useless.

Idk Im kinda going in all different directions here, but in a way, what is happening right now does make sense, although it sucks for so many men right now and ppl in general. Also for women ofc. because the number of women with social anxiety is growing by the day. Those are usually women with some failos and so on.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: APJ and Selinity
@ItsNotADream @Selinity good chat, I agree with most things, applies to me as well for the most part. Especially the part of being overly logical and analytical before reacting to something.

Honestly though, the stuff that you guysve mentioned above, its all correct. I think being thoroughly blackpilled and high iq leads to this automatically.
High-iq blackpilled people are cut from the same loaf--
we're one in the same because of our shared experiences.
Essentially they also became pretty emotionless and more analytical, logical and rational and it is quite obvious that they want to change the whole dynamic of mating, which is flawed in many ways. It is full of flaws and nonsense. Imagine how much time is wasted for both genders to enhance their look to become more appealing to the other gender. Esp. for women, the ammount of time in their life they spend to make themselves look more attractive- it would probably be more than 10 years in total.
I've always shaken my head whenever I'd see normie women desperately looksmaxxing... If only they knew how much worth and value they had. It's genuinely confusing--you're telling me after getting simped on so much your whole life you still don't get that society doesn't give a fuck how ugly you are and will worship you anyways!?

I guess it's a women thing.
Tbh if we look at the happiest ppl in the world, those are probably some tribes in africa who are low IQ and live in dirt. The higher the IQ, the less happy people seem to be overall, so the things you guys talked about above, are not very suprising or unnormal.
This world sucks, bro. When you're low-iq you're blind, so you just don't realize it. not until it's too late at least.
Tbh it sucks for us to live in this time, where their whole strategy is going in full force, because everything is so fkn toxic, but I get where theyre coming from.
Same. but I don't like it.
This whole mating dynamic is highly imbecilic, esp. in our times. It used to make sense back in cave days, but ppl became overly intelligent and the environment for ppl changed way faster than nature could keep up with adjusting these mating dynamics. It is just highly illogical that in our times, where we can' get killed by sabertooths or rivaling tribe in the same area etc. that these mating dynamics are still applying and only like top 20% of men appear mate-worthy to women. especially when humanity reaches a point where genes can be edited in not too distant future, then these whole mating dynamics will be giga outdated and basically useless.
The mating dynamics always made sense, they were designed for genetically unfit men to be left behind and die, however things such as rape, no women's rights, etc prevented women from acting upon their natural desire.s
Idk Im kinda going in all different topics here, but in a way, what is happening right now does make sense, although it sucks for so many men right now and ppl in general. Also for women ofc. because the number of women with social anxiety is growing by the day. Those are usually women with some failos and so on.
Yes.

It's hard to think what you would do instead of being educated and trained to become a modern wageslave, because these thoughts, an alternative lifepath, it is never shown as a serious option to you as you grow up.

In fact, the average human being has become so pathetic and brainwashed, that if you would tell that person he would never have to work a job ever again, will get plenty of free money etc., he wouldnt know what to do. He wouldn't know how to spend his time.

It's like letting a dog loose from a cage he lived in his entire life. He will become anxious of the thought of freedom, possibility, and return to his cage like the abused dog he is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901 and Deleted member 5061
High-iq blackpilled people are cut from the same loaf--
we're one in the same because of our shared experiences.

The mating dynamics always made sense, they were designed for genetically unfit men to be left behind and die, however things such as rape, no women's rights, etc prevented women from acting upon their natural desire.s

Yes.

True fam, this is why I mentioned that the higher IQ and the more blackpilled a person becomes, the more you start to see things analytically, like a code in a game. You start to notice how NPC-esque most normies and low IQ ppl behave. You start to see how ppl try to manipulate or achieve something indirectly, which becomes so cringe many many times. They will not tell it straight to you, because some things are not "pc", and so they try to use other means that would lead to you doing something else in the process. I mean stuff like that becomes blatantly obvious when youre high IQ and dont just act out of emotion, but actually think rationally about what is happening and why it is happening.

Well I cant agree with you about mating dynamics, again because they mostly aimed at being a strong fighter, defender and hunter. Those times are long gone and if you think about all big inventions, basically every huge discovery and invention was done by a high iq guy who wasnt a Chad in 99% of the cases.

Everything that surrounds us today wasnt invented by Chads, but rather high iq ppl who werent good looking. The Chads were always busy with these mating/dating dynamics, they had no time to reasearch things and so on.

High IQ ppl usually were more interested in research and studying things and so on, less in sport activities, like training to become a strong fighter etc. So they automatically were less robust and masc.

And I disagree that the humanity only needed thick boned masc Chad warriors. because that is what the nature's mating dynamics intended and still continue to do, but in reality none of that initial shit matters these days. We live in protected societies, with enough food supply for everyone etc. so that one doesnt need to train for 10 years to become a good fighter/warrior to be able to fight off other ppl from rivaling tribes or be a fast runner to run away from sabertooths.

Last edited:
True fam, this is why I mentioned that the higher IQ and the more blackpilled a person becomes, the more you start to see things analytically, like a code in a game. You start to notice how NPC-esque most normies and low IQ ppl behave. You start to see how ppl try to manipulate or achieve something indirectly, which becomes so cringe many many times. They will not tell it straight to you, because some things are not "pc", and so they try to use other means that would lead to you doing something else in the process. I mean stuff like that becomes blatantly obvious when youre high IQ and dont just act out of emotion, but actually think rationally about what is happening and why it is happening.

Well I cant agree with you about mating dynamics, again because they mostly aimed at being a strong fighter, defender and hunter. Those times are long gone and if you think about all big inventions, basically every huge discovery and invention was done by a high iq guy who wasnt a Chad in 99% of the cases.

Everything that surrounds us today wasnt invented by Chads, but rather high iq ppl who werent good looking. The Chads were always busy with these mating/dating dynamics, they had no time to reasearch things and so on.

High IQ ppl usually were more interested in research and studying things and so on, less in sport activities, like training to become a strong fighter etc. So they automatically were less robust and masc.

And I disagree that the humanity only needed thick boned masc Chad warriors. because that is what the nature's mating dynamics intended and still continue to do, but in reality none of that initial shit matters these days. We live in protected societies, with enough food supply for everyone etc. so that one doesnt need to train for 10 years to become a good fighter/warrior to be able to fight off other ppl from rivaling tribes or be a fast runner to run away from sabertooths.
I get what you mean,

I guess it's the question of why does being tall, robust and high-T still matter to women when in current society it's pretty much useless and being high-iq is more important, right?

I've pondered this once too--wouldn't mate selection re-calibrate or something?
But the thing is, it doesn't need to.
Things only evolve and change when it becomes required.
Nature doesn't always evolve towards 'best,' it evolves towards 'good' and then stops.

Nature looks at the current state of things and goes
Humans have been doing fine with the old attraction system, so why change it?

You may say 'what about resources' which are abundantly important in today's world, and women have actually evolved for that.
Unlike other animals human females have concealed ovulation which lets them secretly fuck Chad and convince their Beta-bux provider the child's his.

It's a dual mating strategy which allows women to have the best of both worlds.
It didn't all make sense to me at first, but once you learn a bit more about blackpill science and biology it start to become clearer.
I probably didn't answer your question that well, so ask me any questions you have.

I get what you mean,

I guess it's the question of why does being tall, robust and high-T still matter to women when in current society it's pretty much useless and being high-iq is more important, right?

I've pondered this once too--wouldn't mate selection re-calibrate or something?
But the thing is, it doesn't need to.
Things only evolve and change when it becomes required.
Nature doesn't always evolve towards 'best,' it evolves towards 'good' and then stops.

Nature looks at the current state of things and goes
Humans have been doing fine with the old attraction system, so why change it?

You may say 'what about resources' which are abundantly important in today's world, and women have actually evolved for that.
Unlike other animals human females have concealed ovulation which lets them secretly fuck Chad and convince their Beta-bux provider the child's his.

It's a dual mating strategy which allows women to have the best of both worlds.
It didn't all make sense to me at first, but once you learn a bit more about blackpill science and biology it start to become clearer.
I probably didn't answer your question that well, so ask me any questions you have.
Yeah but high IQ powers that be ppl arent having it. And I see why they wouldnt.

Again, the whole dynamic of becoming attractive to a woman as a man in order to be able to breed, is becoming more and more obsolete and is so much wasted time and energy. Esp. once there will be artificial wombs, dna editing etc.

The fact alone, that a man has to deal with so much NPC-tier low IQ behaviour from women, because "MUH emotions", go through all the emotional rollercoaster and potentially get cheated behind your back- is just a huge waste of time to say the least. Just so that you are able to breed a woman. Even Chads arent immune for getting cheated behind their back, we can see it with many sports athletes and so on whos gf/wife cheats on them. Nobody is immune to that and no man actually wants that, Im not considering these beta soy simps as men who might have a cuck fetish or smth like that.

So once again, wasting lifetime with these low-IQ, emotionally unstable and illogically thinking + acting creations is absolutely free of any rationale. Just to be able to smash and breed, one pays a high price- both monetary and one's lifetime.

I assume in very distant future, there might be something like realistic sex dolls who are like real humans, sort of like replicants from Bladerunner, who can be programmed to act like a woman in her best mood that loves you or treats you really well 24/7 or smth like that. You can then focus on other things in life and experience so many other things when your basic needs are fullfilled and you dont need to worry about that mating/dating dynamic. At that point, since women are lower IQ than men, they wont be actually needed any more, since artificial wombs will also be a thing by then, most likely. (if these sex robots cant give birth anyways)

I mean before that point comes, Im quite sure, the whole mating dynamic will be changed artificially anyways, since by the looks of it, these high iq ppl who rule this shit planet want to create some artificial version of humans, according to their imagination. (once DNA editing becomes a thing ofcourse)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Selinity
Yeah but high IQ powers that be ppl arent having it. And I see why they wouldnt.

Again, the whole dynamic of becoming attractive to a woman as a man in order to be able to breed, is becoming more and more obsolete and is so much wasted time and energy. Esp. once there will be artificial wombs, dna editing etc.

The fact alone, that a man has to deal with so much NPC-tier low IQ behaviour from women, because "MUH emotions", go through all the emotional rollercoaster and potentially get cheated behind your back- is just a huge waste of time to say the least. Just so that you are able to breed a woman. Even Chads arent immune for getting cheated behind their back, we can see it with many sports athletes and so on whos gf/wife cheats on them. Nobody is immune to that and no man actually wants that, Im not considering these beta soy simps as men who might have a cuck fetish or smth like that.

So once again, wasting lifetime with these low-IQ, emotionally unstable and illogically thinking + acting creations is absolutely free of any rationale. Just to be able to smash and breed, one pays a high price.

I assume in very distant future, there might be something like realistic sex dolls who are like real humans, sort of like replicants from Bladerunner, who can be programmed to act like a woman in her best mood that loves you or treats you really well 24/7 or smth like that. You can then focus on other things in life and experience so many other things when your basic needs are fullfilled and you dont need to worry about that mating/dating dynamic. At that point, since women are lower IQ than men, they wont be actually needed any more, since artificial wombs will also be a thing by then, most likely. (if these sex robots cant give birth anyways)
sexdolls will ruin humanity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061