THE BROCODE TOP 7 FILMS OF 2023 [Official List From The Head of PSL Film Critics Association]

Will watch the ones I haven't.

Oppenheimer was extremly boring and uninteresting though.
it was a lot of dialogue
one of the best nolan films ever made

and alright which ones have u watched and not watched?

it was a lot of dialogue
one of the best nolan films ever made

and alright which ones have u watched and not watched?
Only watched Oppenheimer and Killers of the Flower Moon, the others sound interesting though.

Would add Godzilla and Puss in Boots but haven'T seen many movies this year anyways.

Worst movies I've seen: Oppenheimer, Beau is Afraid,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and slayer69
no you're wrong, it was so good, especially the emphasis on the father-son relationship and the "priorities" that comes with family.

btw you talk like a disdainful fucktard who has never had a relationship with your family, but of course that is expected with ur subpar maxilla and instant sahara-tier pussy drying mechanism via ur mandible and ur ugly face
Did your father used to beat you?

Also mirin your projection abilities

Did your father used to beat you?
no
Also mirin your projection abilities
im calling u out, because i know for a fact if u had a functioning maxilla and mandible like myself, u would not have a pencil neck and subhuman nose, which will then in turn increase blood flood to ur brain and make u more sentient and not sheep like but alas

Only watched Oppenheimer and Killers of the Flower Moon, the others sound interesting though.

Would add Godzilla and Puss in Boots but haven'T seen many movies this year anyways.

if u liked killers, i would strongly suggest may december, and anatomy of a blood for u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Deleted member 14693
Grooming is real and getting groomed as a boy can fuck up ur life. Avoid milfs.
Can't relate to that maybe thats why I didn't enjoy it much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and slayer69
no

im calling u out, because i know for a fact if u had a functioning maxilla and mandible like myself, u would not have a pencil neck and subhuman nose, which will then in turn increase blood flood to ur brain and make u more sentient and not sheep like but alas
Congratulations for getting one thing correct.

And jfl at your iq if you think those things are related.

Congratulations for getting one thing correct.

And jfl at your iq if you think those things are related.
WHAT… dude they are so related. This is literally looks 101 even normal people who have never heard of the black pill or looks pill or anything know this. (Sentient people of course)

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
WHAT… dude they are so related. This is literally looks 101 even normal people who have never heard of the black pill or looks pill or anything know this. (Sentient people of course)

no you're wrong, it was so good, especially the emphasis on the father-son relationship and the "priorities" that comes with family.

btw you talk like a disdainful fucktard who has never had a relationship with your family, but of course that is expected with ur subpar maxilla and instant sahara-tier pussy drying mechanism via ur mandible and ur ugly face
he is one of the awful ones, yes- just put em on ignore

• +1
Reactions: slayer69

Killers was more boring than Oppenheimer tho

Nahhh blud said puss in boots 💀

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
couldn't take oppenheimer seriously since it didnt even mention von neumann, but it was good enough

• +1
cool list

i watched animal last year with my bro, cousin bro and a friend in a movie theatre

it's pretty sick movie ngl considering i don't mind gore and heavy violence, although some moments of the movie are pretty cringe

• +1