The case for caffeine

malicieusss

malicieusss

Mouthbreathing ruins faces.
Screenshot 2023 04 09 14 11 48 30 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

Drinking coffee is a cope for an unnatural way of living (wageslaving for instance)

Just think for a minute, where in nature would you be able to get your caffeine? Nowhere.

Drinking coffee is the best way to stress your body, mess up cortisol levels and rip off your collagen and it likely messes up with your sleep too since its quarter life is 15 hours+

It has virtually no benefits if you eat quality animal fats and fruits + get good sleep.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, ROTTING, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ArcticStorm, ROTTING and 1 other person
Over for coffee-addicted office copers like me... Once I've made enough for my surgeries I will quit wageslaving forever and NEETbuxx. We weren't designed for this career life.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, ROTTING, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Over for coffee-addicted office copers like me... Once I've made enough for my surgeries I will quit wageslaving forever and NEETbuxx. We weren't designed for this career life.
True. I fall right back into the coffee habit when my life gets boring as shit. Hope I ever make it to the other side.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 22623
Gooks and curries experimented a shit ton with plants and they brought that back to Europe and the rest of the world but even if the plants grew in their land that doesn't mean they were smh made for human consumption rly

Gooks and curries experimented a shit ton with plants and they brought that back to Europe and the rest of the world but even if the plants grew in their land that doesn't mean they were smh made for human consumption rly
you aren't supposed to eat tea leaves, you just boil them in water and drink the juices.

caffeine consumption goes as far back as the paleolithic period, it's the same retarded argument as people who think our ancestors weren't eating bread when neanderthals were already doing that.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Coffee actually has quite a few health benefits. Its one of those things that gets better claims on it as more studies come out. Should be just 2-3 cups a day though and not a crazy amount.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
View attachment 2144132

Drinking coffee is a cope for an unnatural way of living (wageslaving for instance)

Just think for a minute, where in nature would you be able to get your caffeine? Nowhere.

Drinking coffee is the best way to stress your body, mess up cortisol levels and rip off your collagen and it likely messes up with your sleep too since its quarter life is 15 hours+

It has virtually no benefits if you eat quality animal fats and fruits + get good sleep.
Yes, I don't see how coffee would benefit you in the long term. Like with anything, it's good as a "hotfix" for accute maladies such as being tired. But there are better drugs to keep you awake like Modafinil.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
you aren't supposed to eat tea leaves, you just boil them in water and drink the juices.

caffeine consumption goes as far back as the paleolithic period, it's the same retarded argument as people who think our ancestors weren't eating bread when neanderthals were already doing that.
Bread is no longer what it used to be.

On caffeine, I can't deny that people have been consuming it back then but to a much lesser extent than today. Getting over 300mg of caffeine first thing in the morning wasn't a thing, never was.

Coffee actually has quite a few health benefits. Its one of those things that gets better claims on it as more studies come out. Should be just 2-3 cups a day though and not a crazy amount.
Coffee is backed by a very powerful industry with a shit ton of money at stake. Do you really think those studies aren't founded by the same? It's how the world works, it's how science works. Science serves capitalism.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Lawton88
Bread is no longer what it used to be.

On caffeine, I can't deny that people have been consuming it back then but to a much lesser extent than today. Getting over 300mg of caffeine first thing in the morning wasn't a thing, never was.
bread can be whatever you want it to be, traditional forms are still made to this day.

no one's telling you to chug a gram of caffeine, but it's not that hard to get from natural resources.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and malicieusss
idk my mom drank coffee her whole life and looks 15 years younger (not cope she gets it all the time) :feelshmm: research indicates a small amount of coffee is good :feelshmm: and if it helps you make money it's still worth until you've moneymaxed :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and malicieusss
idk my mom drank coffee her whole life and looks 15 years younger (not cope she gets it all the time) :feelshmm: research indicates a small amount of coffee is good :feelshmm: and if it helps you make money it's still worth until you've moneymaxed :feelshmm:
yea whatever works for u rly. im not saying its bad for everyone. As with most things it's dose dependant

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Coffee is backed by a very powerful industry with a shit ton of money at stake. Do you really think those studies aren't founded by the same? It's how the world works, it's how science works. Science serves capitalism.

Not going to deny that goes on but I do think in moderate amounts it can help the liver some and things like that.

• +1
View attachment 2144132

Fruits are not good 4 u

coffee is useless doesnt taste good doesnt give you energy people just give their money away

View attachment 2144132

ray peat thinks coffee is very good.

Im still in doubt if i should drink it.

Caffeine is extremely addictive. Withdrawals can be almost as bad as those from nicotine ime and it takes ages to function without it properly

• +1
Fruits are not good 4 u
muh fruits are bad because of fructose theory.
Most fat people are not fat because they eat too many apples, peaches and watermelons. They simply are not calorie dense enough.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm