The case that ended capital punishment for rape

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
In 1949 in Martinsville, Virginia a 32 year old white woman was gang raped by 7 men. All of them were 17-23 years old, with the exception of one man who was 37. They were all black. And this was a real rape as in they saw her, dragged her into the woods and took turns on her. And in reading about the trial, there was evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

At that time in Virginia, rape was a capital offense. So after the 7 were found guilty, they were sentenced to death by electric chair. Even though they were guilty, it still caused a big uproar among blacks and white liberals. It was said that no one should be executed for a crime where no one died and second, no white man had ever been executed in Virginia for rape, even though it was a capital offense. It drug out for 2 years and in 1951, all 7 were executed in the electric chair. I think one was executed on his 21st birthday.

But this case is a big reason why there's no more capital punishment for rape.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, IanIachimoe2491, shalomnigga and 3 others
There should be capital punishment for being brown

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, IanIachimoe2491 and Xtra
In 1949 in Martinsville, Virginia a 32 year old white woman was gang raped by 7 men. All of them were 17-23 years old, with the exception of one man who was 37. They were all black. And this was a real rape as in they saw her, dragged her into the woods and took turns on her. And in reading about the trial, there was evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

At that time in Virginia, rape was a capital offense. So after the 7 were found guilty, they were sentenced to death by electric chair. Even though they were guilty, it still caused a big uproar among blacks and white liberals. It was said that no one should be executed for a crime where no one died and second, no white man had ever been executed in Virginia for rape, even though it was a capital offense. It drug out for 2 years and in 1951, all 7 were executed in the electric chair. I think one was executed on his 21st birthday.

But this case is a big reason why there's no more capital punishment for rape.

JUST HANG NIGGERS FFS

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I see a lot of modern cases of the crime being the inevitable consequence of a society made into a ruthless cutthroat lookist eugenicist monster mostly bred by foids. So morally it really depends. Back then though yeah rape was pretty much always degenerate and worthy of execution.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Pikabro
Blackcels here gonna turn this into some stupid interracial propaganda I swear to fucking god

D5178527 8561 47A1 BAD4 70D2152349A1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, wishIwasSalludon and Pikabro
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, wishIwasSalludon, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Your sister will bring home a black boyfriend
and i will racially abuse him until he leaves her or kills himself. then i will racially abuse her mutt kids to suicide.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and wishIwasSalludon
and i will racially abuse him until he leaves her or kills himself. then i will racially abuse her mutt kids to suicide.
Cope. He will beat you up

Rape is one of the hardest crime to prove so it probably was neccary

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
it still caused a big uproar among blacks and white liberals

yep almost every bad law or policy is because of these two low iq demographics

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
I see a lot of modern cases of the crime being the inevitable consequence of a society made into a ruthless cutthroat lookist eugenicist monster mostly bred by foids. So morally it really depends. Back then though yeah rape was pretty much always degenerate and worthy of execution.
I stand with Kwacker777

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: scrunchables and kwacker777
This makes no sense ngl

• +1
Reactions: klip11