I think there's this guy who's often
Ignored here, it's None other than Christian Coulson

Images
Images 3
Images 2
Images 1

His prime↓↓

Images 4

He was one of those who purely lucked out during aging, only had his looks for a few years, much like Chico, heck! Even his face kinda reminds me of Chico, except Chico looks better but with a background character pheno, while this dude looked like he's a worse looking main character, he too had only Harmony mostly and meh bones, and good collegen, that's why

When after couple years later he wanted to return to harry potter as Tom riddle young ver., His request was rejected as he wasn't handsome Anymore, and Tom Riddle was supposed to be a handsome guy.. I'm definitely not say he was a PSL god he's leagues below the known PSL gods but he too was a very handsome dude in few movies

As to how he is now

Images 6
Images 5

He desenced but you can clearly see it's only because of his unkept facial hair, fatpads deterioration, collegen loss, which could have been prevented if he took care of his looks

I'd very much like to know your opinions on him tho? Rating?

Attachments

• images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    20.7 KB · Views: 0
Nigga it's called aging. He's 45 and still looks good for his age

• +1
Reactions: highT, Mrxshmallow, Ascend_forever and 2 others
Nigga it's called aging. He's 45 and still looks good for his age
He doesn't look bad, but if you look at his movies few yrs after Harry Potter when he was still young he looked like freakin normie

literally just aging skin plus bodyfat

Fucking retards, who gives a fuck about some old ass moviestar or whatever

I think there's this guy who's often
Ignored here, it's None other than Christian Coulson
Searched his name on here, can't believe there was no posts about him except this one, he looked prime during Chamber of secrets

Searched his name on here, can't believe there was no posts about him except this one, he looked prime during Chamber of secrets
Fr, he gave Chico vibes but has a main character pheno