The comments in this thread literally prove that people hate curries (indians) for simply existing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth

Video has to do with the recent assassination that India did on some punjabi khalistani separatist dude or whatever and in the comments you have Indian curries going at it trying to justify the assassination and what not. Here's thing there are two types of responses. The first type are people trying to argue with Indians about how its wrong for a foreign government to carry out hits/assassinations on other people in other countries.

The other type..... πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: IS LITERALLY JUST PEOPLE MAKING CURRY MEMES AND INSULTING CURRIES FOR BEING CURRY WITH CURRY MEMES LIKE TOILETS MEMES AND STREETSHITTING MEMES. THESE PEOPLE ARENT HERE TO MAKE ANY ARGUMENT RELATED TO THE TOPIC AT HAND, THEY JUST WANNA MAKE FUN OF AND SHIT ON CURRIES FOR SIMPLY EXISTING. AND THE FUNNIEST PART IS THAT IT'S NOT EVEN ON SOME RIGHT WING "MUH RACIST" CHANNEL. ITS LITERALLY ON A CHANNEL HOSTED BY PHILLIP DEFRANCO SOME BETA LIBERAL WHITE SOYBOY DUDE LMAO. NOT EVEN WHITE LIBERALS LIKE CURRIES. AND YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK, CURRIES FUCKING DESERVE IT.

You know, I've encountered ALOT of delusional fob curries over the course of my life, who before coming here to the west, literally for some GOD KNOWS WHATEVER REASON, think that western people like curry Hindus and that they will get along with fine Westerners just because they get to hate on Muslims with the westerners. No you cowpiss drinkers, no one likes you to either. You guys are ugly and have a weird religion. ALOT of the fucked up subhuman shit that you guys do for whatever reason in india, for some reason, gets picked up by western news sources, and gets reported. Which then thereby further destroys what little SMV (if there was any) western currys even had left in the west. Good, I hope people keep shitting on mainland curries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Demon, lightskinbengali, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
I keep scrolling and have only seen one curry hate comment with 0 likes
What are you on about blud

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, lightskinbengali, TheAbyssinian and 5 others
I keep scrolling and have only seen one curry hate comment with 0 likes
What are you on about blud
Literally hate comments are literally in the replies lmao I'll screenshot some for you lmao.

The first type are people trying to argue with Indians about how its wrong for a foreign government to carry out hits/assassinations on other people in other countries.
yeah ok I agree with that

But where were these exact people when it happened to other countries by the CIA?
Where were these people when western countries bombed eastern countries?

Muh im moral

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 21700 and zura
Literally hate comments are literally in the replies lmao I'll screenshot some for you lmao.
Like 99 percent of the comments are making fun of Canada for letting this happen

• +1
Reactions: zura and LooksOrDeath
Post screenshots, you lazy nigger

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230925_201755_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20230925_201755_YouTube.jpg
    500.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230925_202429_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20230925_202429_YouTube.jpg
    426 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230925_202404_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20230925_202404_YouTube.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230925_202157_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20230925_202157_YouTube.jpg
    344.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230925_202117_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20230925_202117_YouTube.jpg
    351.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230925_202106_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20230925_202106_YouTube.jpg
    414.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230925_202039_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20230925_202039_YouTube.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230925_201821_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20230925_201821_YouTube.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230925_202445_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20230925_202445_YouTube.jpg
    488.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen, RAMU KAKA, HeightPilledum and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Splinter901, RAMU KAKA, zura and 4 others
yeah ok I agree with that

But where were these exact people when it happened to other countries by the CIA?
Where were these people when western countries bombed eastern countries?

Muh im moral
Western exceptionalism. Muh we can do it cause we are first world civilized countries. You can't do it cause your 3rd world shitholes.

I'm not saying there isn't comments like that either.
I was expecting comments just dunking on curries to get thousands of likes from your OP. This is standard shit there will always be racists in the comments of political videos.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, LooksOrDeath and chadpreetsingh
I was expecting comments just dunking on curries to get thousands of likes from your OP. This is standard shit there will always be racists in the comments of political videos.
I was just about to say that there is always this type of shit whenever it comes to other things that have to do with India vs west. And tbh I don't see this really that often with other political videos tbh. Only when it's Indiavswest do people shit on curries for simply existing.

shit thread
Comments are tame af

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, zura, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Xangsane
this is the same guy who hates it when whites are racist towards him

jfl

what youre saying is correct but considering its you its 100% emotionally charged
waaaa! i wan pat pat!

Dn rd and never will

Video has to do with the recent assassination that India did on some punjabi khalistani separatist dude or whatever and in the comments you have Indian curries going at it trying to justify the assassination and what not. Here's thing there are two types of responses. The first type are people trying to argue with Indians about how its wrong for a foreign government to carry out hits/assassinations on other people in other countries.

The other type..... πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: IS LITERALLY JUST PEOPLE MAKING CURRY MEMES AND INSULTING CURRIES FOR BEING CURRY WITH CURRY MEMES LIKE TOILETS MEMES AND STREETSHITTING MEMES. THESE PEOPLE ARENT HERE TO MAKE ANY ARGUMENT RELATED TO THE TOPIC AT HAND, THEY JUST WANNA MAKE FUN OF AND SHIT ON CURRIES FOR SIMPLY EXISTING. AND THE FUNNIEST PART IS THAT IT'S NOT EVEN ON SOME RIGHT WING "MUH RACIST" CHANNEL. ITS LITERALLY ON A CHANNEL HOSTED BY PHILLIP DEFRANCO SOME BETA LIBERAL WHITE SOYBOY DUDE LMAO. NOT EVEN WHITE LIBERALS LIKE CURRIES. AND YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK, CURRIES FUCKING DESERVE IT.

You know, I've encountered ALOT of delusional fob curries over the course of my life, who before coming here to the west, literally for some GOD KNOWS WHATEVER REASON, think that western people like curry Hindus and that they will get along with fine Westerners just because they get to hate on Muslims with the westerners. No you cowpiss drinkers, no one likes you to either. You guys are ugly and have a weird religion. ALOT of the fucked up subhuman shit that you guys do for whatever reason in india, for some reason, gets picked up by western news sources, and gets reported. Which then thereby further destroys what little SMV (if there was any) western currys even had left in the west. Good, I hope people keep shitting on mainland curries.

Yet another subhuman projecting his curry hate onto everything. Keep jerking off to curries in ur head jfl

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 29261
Not a single letter