The Complete Guide to Self-Installing MSE

How do I choose expansion screws size (8mm/10mm/12mm) ? Thanks.

This is crazy, i’m having trouble understanding how to get a successful expansion without going ogre in the nose and this guy is so high IQ that he self installed an MSE on himself, takes orthos 6 months or longer to learn lol

This shit is cancer. MSE, Lefort 2, orbital box osteotomy, this is all shit for basement dwellers.

This is legitimately insane. You’re gonna die of infection or fuck something up. Do you think the average user here has the IQ to pull it off?

Go to a doctor jfc

This shit is cancer. MSE, Lefort 2, orbital box osteotomy, this is all shit for basement dwellers.
What do you advise someone to do with a 30 IMW Narrow palate with breathing and sleep issues?

What do you advise someone to do with a 30 IMW Narrow palate with breathing and sleep issues?
Lefort 1 (usually with BSSO) is the jaw surgery type that treats sleep apnea in most cases. Exotic surgeries like Lefort 2/3 and OBO are only performed on extremely deformed people, usually under 10 years old--and 1 user on this site for $80,000, if you choose to believe his story. If your teeth line up but your palate is narrow, there is not much you can do without trying very experimental treatment methods that will likely make your face look lopsided and ugly.

Lefort 1 (usually with BSSO) is the jaw surgery type that treats sleep apnea in most cases. Exotic surgeries like Lefort 2/3 and OBO are only performed on extremely deformed people, usually under 10 years old--and 1 user on this site for $80,000, if you choose to believe his story. If your teeth line up but your palate is narrow, there is not much you can do without trying very experimental treatment methods that will likely make your face look lopsided and ugly.
My situation is weird.. I started hard mewing and chewing so I am not recessed at all and probably would get denied for a Lefort 1 now with everything I’ve done, literally all I need is a bigger palate and better nasal cavity, I just need some type of expansion 10mm at most.
My occlusion is normal.

Are you referring to the MSE as experimental treatments that can make my face lopsided and ugly?

Calling it experimental is kind of absurd, the two providers near me do 300 cases a year now. But I am indeed afraid of ruining my aesthetics from it..
Just want the breathing and sleep gains

Calling it experimental is kind of absurd, the two providers near me do 300 cases a year now. But I am indeed afraid of ruining my aesthetics from it..
Just want the breathing and sleep gains
First of all, there is a big difference between palate expansion on children (pretty standard) and adults (experimental).

Adult palate expansion will be experimental until it is done many times on many people and multiple decades have passed to see the long-term effects.

When I researched MSE, I could find about 5 adults who had tried it and had posted [mostly bad-quality] pictures. That is a very experiment method as far as I'm concerned.

First of all, there is a big difference between palate expansion on children (pretty standard) and adults (experimental).

Adult palate expansion will be experimental until it is done many times on many people and multiple decades have passed to see the long-term effects.

When I researched MSE, I could find about 5 adults who had tried it and had posted [mostly bad-quality] pictures. That is a very experiment method as far as I'm concerned.
So obviously I can't wait multiple decades LOL, and no actually kids get an RPE instead of an MSE, so these oaths doing 300-400 a year.. are all adults...
I do believe you have to go to someone who is extremely experience with MSE tho. Look up MSE reddit and MSE Youtube.
When I look up RPE in kids I only find 8-10 cases but there are hundreds of thousands a year..
Weren't you talking to @MSEinvestigator about this as well in another thread?

Why do you hate MSE so much? Some people who are narrow but not recessed need it..