The concept of Bones is a really interesting one.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
I can see why it’s so strange to normies (even my self when I got blackpilled)

Like you would never fixate over your facial bone structure as a normie, you think it’s more about skin and hair.

Once you understand 90% of your facial attractiveness comes down to the shape of your bones, you understand some people are just not made for a life above normie level.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, blatonslatt, Axii and 12 others
And foids understood this concept from the jump...

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Bones and Genetics are all that matter in the end

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and PseudoMaxxer
Foids understood this concept from the jump...
It’s innate in their nature, just like we look at a curvy girl and get turned on.

Our mind doesn’t process the fact that she got nice tits, nice ass and a tiny waist. It just gets turned on.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 41284 and Fish
Bones and Genetics are all that matter in the end
you can always looksmax a little bit imo (if we don’t take in consideration surgery), but yeah the change you can do is very small most of the times.

That’s why most OG users here are not “looksmaxxed” they understood that concept a long time ago.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Ultimate SUbhuman
3880493 AC4160FC 28AF 48F0 BECE 7EE6FF4EF2F4

• +1
Honestly all this shit ruins getting high for me. Even on weed which is a meme drug I became super self-aware and started visualising my bone structure while talking to my friends. Made me anxious as fuck.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stackz, socialcel, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 4 others
Honestly all this shit ruins getting high for me. Even on weed which is a meme drug I became super self-aware and started visualising my bone structure while talking to my friends. Made me anxious as fuck.
Unironically weed and alcohol don’t cut it anymore for me.

I’m always self-aware and anxious and all they do is amplify it, i might need a break.

Fat, muscles, lips, eyes, skin, hair, overall symmetry and harmony, how all the features blend together etc. Bones are very important, but pretending it's everything is dumb.

• +1
Reactions: Axii, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
Fat, muscles, lips, eyes, skin, hair, overall symmetry and harmony, how all the features blend together etc. Bones are very important, but pretending it's everything is dumb.
everything that you listed derives from Bone structure, you know that right..?

everything that you listed derives from Bone structure, you know that right..?

Rookie mistake. Two people can have the same amount of bone and body fat, yet look way different. For example, one has bigger fat pads on his cheeks, thicker skin and facial muscles. Even if the difference in those things is slight, it'll make a big difference visually. One will end up with a more angular face.

• +1
Reactions: buzzhaze, Axii, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person
Rookie mistake. Two people can have the same amount of bone and body fat, yet look way different. For example, one has bigger fat pads on his cheeks, thicker skin and facial muscles. Even if the difference in those things is slight, it'll make a big difference visually. One will end up with a more angular face.
yeah but you do understand both look that way because of bones.

I think we are both right, in different ways.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
842ad68b315b0f586c30b465221da609

• +1
hair is everything

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Gilbert_Durandal, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
Being aware is a blessing and a curse

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and PseudoMaxxer
Get your bones right here sirs, very cheap, very good!
 81f779f3 bdfb 45b3 9ae9 69dd491ed99c

• JFL
Reactions: LurkMaxxer, piec, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person
I can see why it’s so strange to normies (even my self when I got blackpilled)

Like you would never fixate over your facial bone structure as a normie, you think it’s more about skin and hair.

Once you understand 90% of your facial attractiveness comes down to the shape of your bones, you understand some people are just not made for a life above normie level.
we can still lean down yk and for curries,,,, they can go whiter by Skinmaxxing

• +1