The concept of game seems like bullshit but not at the same time

D

Deleted member 49008

Silver
Idc for what my rating is, but, I get eye fucked, approached, and complimented when I go out especially recently (have changed up my hair and style).

I get cold approaches of girls usually complimenting me usually of one of my features; then I’ll start conversing (usually about normie stuff, make them laugh a bit, talk about what I do, etc).

But I completely turn them off, for an unknown reason, because I can never pull off a ONS (unless she’s already insanely attracted).

girls approach but it never turns into anything; they obviously wouldn’t approach it they weren’t having a slight interest. My OLD matches and like count are also high so I pass in the looks department; but I can’t even convert them into dates/slays.

So wtf, is game actually legit? Should I just start larping about myself within reason (ie fabricate the convo to larp as a wealthy and popular guy)? The concept of game just seems weird, I just talk about normal shit and try to escalate.

Last edited:
My close friends have assessed me as a golden retriever type and super friendly. One was brutally honest and said the issue he suspects is that I give a super fuckboy look (pheno, muscular & tall, clothing). But once I open my mouth I’m a super nice guy. Girls have also sometimes commented that I look like a fuckboy but I’m a super friendly/welcoming person. So is that Failo ing me?

My close friends have assessed me as a golden retriever type and super friendly. One was brutally honest and said the issue he suspects is that I give a super fuckboy look (pheno, muscular & tall, clothing). But once I open my mouth I’m a super nice guy. Girls have also sometimes commented that I look like a fuckboy but I’m a super friendly/welcoming person. So is that Failo ing me?

Maybe the girls don’t like you?

If they run away from u it mean you got some failo

Doesnt matter what it is , just figure it out yourself and fix it

Maybe the girls don’t like you?

If they run away from u it mean you got some failo

Doesnt matter what it is , just figure it out yourself and fix it
If they didn’t like me then why did I get cold approached

Sounds like you're a nice guy. Girls hate that shit.

-Be an asshole
-Treat others badly
-Humiliate others when you have the chance
-Be a piece of shit all around
-Treat girls like meat
-Dominate anyone you can

You will go far.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49008
Sounds like you're a nice guy. Girls hate that shit.

-Be an asshole
-Treat others badly
-Humiliate others when you have the chance
-Be a piece of shit all around
-Treat girls like meat
-Dominate anyone you can

You will go far.
Thanks, I have noticed when I’m cold shouldering people I know and being distant they respect and admire me more.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
girls never approach me .....

girls never approach me .....
I have too of a high trust face to the point where I befriended girls and heard about their guys 24/7, glad I am blackpilled now