The concept of white consciousness and collective white identity is hilarious and will never come to fruition.

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ Deus Vult ✝️
White people DO NOT SHOW LOYALTY TO ONE ANOTHER.

Yes, whites are racist against blacks and browns and such but they absolutely do not display in-group preference like other races do. They don’t have a group consciousness. Europe is absolutely the best example for this. Every fucking country in Europe despises each other even though all of them are racially white. Every country and ethnic group in Europe is motivated by their own interest with little regard for others.

Swiss Germans dislike German Germans even though they’re the same people.

Ukrainians and Russians hate and slaughter each other even though they’re the same people.

Croats, Bosnians and Serbians hate and slaughter each other even though they are the same exact people

Macedonians and Bulgarians hate each other even though they’re the same people

Catalonians hate Spaniards even though they’re the same damn people

I can keep going. Europe is rife with hatred and violence even though everyone there is “white”. America and Canada are similar. 2 countries full of white people but they’re divided on the silliest things ever. In Canada, Quebec Canadians are Catholic French and they despise Anglo Saxon Protestants. Similar to America where Catholic Irish despise Protestant Anglo-Saxons.

White people will atomize themselves until there is nothing left. White identity/consciousness is an absurd concept that will never come to fruition. This is why I will never take the far right seriously. They LARP

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Skywalker, klip11 and 4 others
NOT A INFINITESIMAL POINT + RAPED THREAD HYMEN NIGGAHHHH

Attachments

• GDU8RfWWkAAR6s7.jpeg
    GDU8RfWWkAAR6s7.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Italians are North Indians with smaller nose. Jfl at white Nerdics claiming them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Depresso and yeeyeeslayer
@romanstock

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
Dumb example that's the same with all people, all minor nations and factions hate each other, in fact whites are the least hateful in this regard. Asians for example absolutely despise other sub group asians. Same with Africans. Whites are very race conscious and naturally wanted to live together and segregate from blacks. They're just victims of propaganda.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Dumb example that's the same with all people, all minor nations and factions hate each other, in fact whites are the least hateful in this regard. Asians for example absolutely despise other sub group asians. Same with Africans. Whites are very race conscious and naturally wanted to live together and segregate from blacks. They're just victims of propaganda.
And yet when push comes to shove, whites will absolutely not defend their own and show no in group preference in times of need. Blacks for example hate each other and kill each other all the time, yes—but they always show in group preference when it comes to it and will always choose in favor of their own

e.g: court jury when it comes time to indict a black criminal. Case in point: OJ Simpson and the black majority jury bailed him out even though it was clear as day that OJ slaughtered those people.

Whites do not display such behavior. The ONLY subgroup of “whites” that does are Jewish people. Jews have many factions and strong disagreements and dislikes within said factions but when push comes to shove and antisemitism rises, they will all immediately coalesce for the greater good. WHITE PEOPLE DO NOT DO THIS.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, klip11, Big White Cuck and 1 other person
And yet when push comes to shove, whites will absolutely not defend their own and show no in group preference in times of need. Blacks for example hate each other and kill each other all the time, yes—but they always show in group preference when it comes to it and will always choose in favor of their own

e.g: court jury when it comes time to indict a black criminal. Case in point: OJ Simpson and the black majority jury nailing him out even though it was clear as day that OJ slaughtered those people.

Whites do not display such behavior. The ONLY subgroup of “whites” that does are Jewish people. Jews have many factions and strong disagreements and dislikes within said factions but when push comes to shove and antisemitism rises, they will all immediately coalesce for the greater good. WHITE PEOPLE DO NOT DO THIS.

Again, propaganda and brainwashing. Law and order had to be enforced by the govt.. whites would never give up one of their for slaughtering indians for example, even when they were christians, it was only the most ardent christians, the dominican priests etc who tried to judge and sentence whites for that. Blacks and jews are meanwhile encouraged to be racially biased, they get propaganda towards it, not against it.

Again, propaganda and brainwashing. Law and order had to be enforced by the govt.. whites would never give up one of their for slaughtering indians for example, even when they were christians, it was only the most ardent christians, the dominican priests etc who tried to judge and sentence whites for that. Blacks and jews are meanwhile encouraged to be racially biased, they get propaganda towards it, not against it.

Shut up and just admit that I’m right

White collectivism was the default in the West up until about 50 years ago. In America they had an immigration policy that limited immigration to "free White persons of good character". Australia had basically the same thing with their White Australia policy. In Europe, they never would have let their cities become almost minority White like they have now. It wasn't until mass propaganda that their unified identity was crushed. As the number of non-Whites in their lands rise in addition to the amount of anti-White racism, White collectivism will resurface.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, romanstock and Big White Cuck
White collectivism was the default in the West up until about 50 years ago. In America they had an immigration policy that limited immigration to "free White persons of good character". Australia had basically the same thing with their White Australia policy. In Europe, they never would have let their cities become almost minority White like they have now. It wasn't until mass propaganda that their unified identity was crushed. As the number of non-Whites in their lands rise in addition to the amount of anti-White racism, White collectivism will resurface.
Nonsense. You either have a unified identity or you don’t. You don’t just lose it, wait until your existence becomes a threat and THEN decide to somehow re-acquire this identity.

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck

Yes, whites are racist against blacks and browns and such but they absolutely do not display in-group preference like other races do. They don’t have a group consciousness. Europe is absolutely the best example for this. Every fucking country in Europe despises each other even though all of them are racially white. Every country and ethnic group in Europe is motivated by their own interest with little regard for others.

Ukrainians and Russians hate and slaughter each other even though they’re the same people.

Croats, Bosnians and Serbians hate and slaughter each other even though they are the same exact people

I can keep going. Europe is rife with hatred and violence even though everyone there is “white”. America and Canada are similar. 2 countries full of white people but they’re divided on the silliest things ever. In Canada, Quebec Canadians are Catholic French and they despise Anglo Saxon Protestants. Similar to America where Catholic Irish despise Protestant Anglo-Saxons.

White people will atomize themselves until there is nothing left. White identity/consciousness is an absurd concept that will never come to fruition. This is why I will never take the far right seriously. They LARP
So? Competition drives them forward

So? Competition drives them forward
I’m not arguing whether it’s good or bad. I’m simply arguing for the lack of a collective racial identity for white people.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I dislike that this is the case for whites but I seen a recent video of two dethniks swinging punches at whites and there were a dozen whites standing around either not doing anything or recording and some white women tried to intervene to break up the fights and ended up getting hit but if every white male there just decided to put a stop to the deathniks (who attacked innocent whites first) the deathniks would be hospitalized
We need to split into subgroups of tribal whites who will put their life on the line to save another white person against a deathnik and non tribal whites who will get killed by deathniks, there's no other routes left

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Man, you really need a gf or a job

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, T50 Demon, Big White Cuck and 2 others
Nonsense. You either have a unified identity or you don’t. You don’t just lose it, wait until your existence becomes a threat and THEN decide to somehow re-acquire this identity.
You absolutely can lose it and I just showed you how but since you can't read I'll spell it out for you again.

Before the immigration act of 1965, immigration the U.S was limited to "free White persons of good character". This shows White collectivism. They recognize that as White people, they have a common interest to keep America White and they acted on that by excluding non-Whites from immigrating.

Now, no such policy exists. Because of mass propaganda, they decided that racial collectivism on behalf of Whites was "immoral". Any policy like that would benefit Whites collectively would now be shut down.

This idea you have that a people's values can't change doesn't make any sense.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
and some white women tried to intervene to break up the fights and ended up getting hit
This part put a smile on my face

You absolutely can lose it and I just showed you how but since you can't read I'll spell it out for you again.

Before the immigration act of 1965, immigration the U.S was limited to "free White persons of good character". This shows White collectivism. They recognize that as White people, they have a common interest to keep America White and they acted on that by excluding non-Whites from immigrating.

Now, no such policy exists. Because of mass propaganda, they decided that racial collectivism on behalf of Whites was "immoral". Any policy like that would benefit Whites collectively would now be shut down.

This idea you have that a people's values can't change doesn't make any sense.
Racial collectivism is not just an ordinary value. It is ingrained into your DNA. What you’re saying is just proving my argument. When it came time for white people to act on this alleged racial collectivism, they failed. They didn’t “lose” it via propaganda. It’s odd that they somehow had it for thousands of years but just in the last 50 years is when this genetically embedded value became tested and our fellow whites decided to abandon it.

Sorry, I don’t believe it.

Comes with proper brain development

I hope you shitskins will get there too one day. Until then, lower form of life MO it is

Yeah because racial consciousness is a lie. Race is a social construct made by the freemasons to exploit the masses.

T

The most united people are Jews and that's why they rule the world

• JFL
agreed with this assessment. whites do tend to be the least ethnocentric i guess because being one of the more dominant populations on the planet, they never evolved to be that way. whites will go anywhere and fuck anything, that's part of their strategy for coping with male surplus. whites need to adopt aggressive identitarianism like all the other major racial groups and stop adopting pseudoscience like "muh genetic diversity" to justify dilution of the gene pool. genetic diversity is a process of fucking between different SIMILAR ethnic groups, not between radically different peoples, that's when genetic anomalies arise.

• JFL

Go to south africa.... or brazil or Argentina, anywhere whites are a racial minority they show violent in group preference.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and Big White Cuck
one day the white consicousness gonna awaken and OP will shit his pants

0x0.jpg
Shutterstock_2205607i.jpg
main-qimg-78e694b82b1bf322c35fd9aa075631b4-lq
imperium-daniel-radcliffe-1.jpg
1920x1080.jpg

• JFL
And yet when push comes to shove, whites will absolutely not defend their own and show no in group preference in times of need.
Have you just forgotten the insane amount of shilling the West has been doing for Ukraine over the past 2 years?

I will admit that on a political level, it's because they hate Russia, but even when factoring this in nobody was throwing the red carpet for war refuges until they were suddenly white. Just lol if you think whites don't give af. It just so happens that most Western governments are currently controlled by Jews.

reality is mayocucks are always poisoned by ideologies. The mustache man was their only hope but once again muh freedums faggots got jewed and ruined their chances of maintaining a utopia.

What if you caught @Blackgymmax going through your trash?

What if you caught @Blackgymmax going through your trash?
I’d give him a warmly cooked meal and take out my spare airbed and have him sleep in my garage until he got his life together

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and klip11
I’d give him a warmly cooked meal and take out my spare airbed and have him sleep in my garage until he got his life together
If .org brahs don't look out for one another, who will.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Eternal_
Some weirdos represent whole countries xddddddd
Lol, they aren't weirdos, just men who have the courage to stand up for their race and show to the world they're proud of being white.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Lol, they aren't weirdos, just men who have the courage to stand up for their race and show to the world they're proud of being white.
Cringe.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
What's your race, aren't you proud of it?
I’m a white European. I’m proud of my personal accomplishments not the race that I happened to be born in. Stop being ridiculous

• JFL
I’m a white European. I’m proud of my personal accomplishments not the race that I happened to be born in. Stop being ridiculous
You should be proud of being white, I am because then I can easily claim all the accomplishments of the white race as my own...

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
You should be proud of being white, I am because then I can easily claim all the accomplishments of the white race as my own...
arent you Indian

• JFL

tell this to @6ft4 lmao

what if he robs you while you sleep?

tell this to @6ft4 lmao
I'm the one of the few white men with racial in-group preference
I seen some hope in EEs who collectively beat/bullied other races out of their country
Have they softened up in the past 10-15 years though?

I'm the one of the few white men with racial in-group preference
I seen some hope in EEs who collectively beat/bullied other races out of their country
Have they softened up in the past 10-15 years though?
i dont think so, but im in the US, where id rather live even if it turns 80% non white than my shitty poor EEhole (im biased though lol, but its sad cause rn EE is getting good to live in if youre white , but im always remembering 20 yr ago when i was little and they were poor, so i am scared forever i guess)

there is like 1% tops other "races" in the whole EE though lol, so not ever enough to ever pose a threat , and ive never heard of anyone NOT integrating into the culture out of that 1%...

there is like 1% tops other "races" in the whole EE though lol, so not ever enough to ever pose a threat , and ive never heard of anyone NOT integrating into the culture out of that 1%...
The first 1% always integrates though then the natives let their guard down
Then it becomes 5% and people will shut down the early doubters who want to put a stop to it
Then at 10%, integration becomes a big problem and the battle between the doubters and anti native civilization destroyers begins
By the time enough people come around to seeing the problems with integration the amount of non natives passes 20% and reversing the damage is near impossible because the pathways have been established to easily turn that 20% into 50% and beyond

Attacking non natives on the street so that every non native knows they're risking their life if they travel to that country is the only way.
I'm travelling to EE soon as a tourist to scope it out for long term relocation and if some EE started beating me for being non native I'd shake his hand after it's all said and done

if some EE started beating me for being non native I'd shake his hand after it's all said and done
they would never, as intra euro migration has been always a factor, way before the EU (rich families sent their sons to universities across europe even the mercantile/ priesthood middle class, let alone nobles)

+ you are still kinda exotic+ perhaps even mog local men (some slavic lol), and a lot of ppl still deludedly worship richer countries in WE, so its an advantage for you still...