The Coping is Over. I Want to Have Slightly Green Eyes.

Yes, boss :feelshehe:

So, what's your color?
also to dark

Light blue or death

• So Sad
Reactions: Artemis
I have been coping about my light brown eyes for as long as I've been on this God-forsaken website. The thing about them is that they're THIS close to being green. In fact, my brother has a pair of 'em himself.
S1888429608700608:gr3.jpeg

My eyes are number 16's center bit. Only completely brown instead of partially.
How can I lighten them only by a little bit so they step into the dark green/light brown area? I don't want contact lenses as that'd destroy my self esteem and make me look like a gargantuan faggot. I don't want to have a massive surgery either, as that's far too expensive for a small change like eye colour. I've heard of some kind of eye drops which apparently decrease the melanin in the for little to no risk. I don't need much here.
RedPill me on eye color changing.

@pneumocystosis may know a thing or two as he too, is coping about having light brown eyes like me.
Eye area 18 mogs imo

• So Sad
literally just wear lenses

EXPAND THIS:
Eye Color
This is what I found from one of enchanted_elixir's legendary threads.

I heard the eye lightening drops are bullshit.

only heard positive from MSM.

be careful with colored contacts. they look fake asf. everyone called me out for my green solotica ones. So i'd only recommend going for the 9mmsfx ones if you're willing to put in the money.

I fucking love enchanted_elixir man, look at all the research and work he's been doing. it's unbelievable, especially at only 17. Dude's going places

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, LiteralCaucasian and Deleted member 22126
EXPAND THIS:

be careful with colored contacts. they look fake asf. everyone called me out for my green solotica ones. So i'd only recommend going for the 9mmsfx ones if you're willing to put in the money.

I fucking love enchanted_elixir man, look at all the research and work he's been doing. it's unbelievable, especially at only 17. Dude's going places
So no green eyes for me then...
I'm NEVER going to degrade myself on the level of lenses. No offense.
I'd feel like a fraud to be honest. Same with surgery.
I thought those drops were legit. Sadly not.
Thanks for the quick response.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I have been coping about my light brown eyes for as long as I've been on this God-forsaken website. The thing about them is that they're THIS close to being green. In fact, my brother has a pair of 'em himself.
S1888429608700608:gr3.jpeg

My eyes are number 16's center bit. Only completely brown instead of partially.
How can I lighten them only by a little bit so they step into the dark green/light brown area? I don't want contact lenses as that'd destroy my self esteem and make me look like a gargantuan faggot. I don't want to have a massive surgery either, as that's far too expensive for a small change like eye colour. I've heard of some kind of eye drops which apparently decrease the melanin in the for little to no risk. I don't need much here.
RedPill me on eye color changing.

@pneumocystosis may know a thing or two as he too, is coping about having light brown eyes like me.

Eye colour is an over rated cope it's usually curry cels that over hype this cope trait you need to improve orbital structure.

• Love it
Elaborate please

You need to make your entire eye lid more compact to get an hunter eye look or perhaps you need need an brow ridge implants to lower the eye brows or botox you might need infras to improve your scleral show you might need orbital decompression to fix an protrusive eye every eye is different eye colour means very little.

• +1
So no green eyes for me then...
I'm NEVER going to degrade myself on the level of lenses. No offense.
I'd feel like a fraud to be honest. Same with surgery.
I thought those drops were legit. Sadly not.
Thanks for the quick response.
bro i swear keep coping like me.
If this helps, last night I asked three htb-stacylite girls what color they preferred on a man and ALL 3, YES ALL 3, said brown (i'm assuming they meant light brown). I asked if blue was better and they said no and that all the hottest guys they knew had brown eyes. I asked about green eyes and they said "yeah green eyes look good but usually people with green eyes aren't good looking".
I swear having brown eyes (light brown in your case) is not a looksmin at all. Stop listening to these blueyecels bragging cus their eye color is rare or these ethnics wishing they could exoticmaxx.

You don't need to exoticmaxx, you can't even, you're white, so am I. Blue eyes would not make us exotic so we would not benefit from them. I hated my eyes for years because they weren't blue (while my brother and dad have a20 eyes, no joke), but now I swear I don't mind anymore.
I'm actually happy cus I tell myself that I can get blue eyes if I really wanted to (eyecos, stroma), but blue eye cels could never make that change.

Focus on your eye area, as literally everyone, even qoves, says that eye shape, proportions, eyelashes and eyebrows are A LOT more important than the eye color. Eye color is often disregarded

Start by (re)reading this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/pupil-visibility-eyecolor.593202/

• Love it
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
If this helps, last night I asked three htb-stacylite girls what color they preferred on a man and ALL 3, YES ALL 3
Women are pedantic. More breaking news at three.
i'm assuming they meant light brown
Thank Christ mine aren't black-brown like some of my compatriots
I asked if blue was better and they said no and that all the hottest guys they knew had brown eyes. I asked about green eyes and they said "yeah green eyes look good but usually people with green eyes aren't good looking".
the-rock-swiftsgnf.gif
Women. Unbelievable.
I swear having brown eyes (light brown in your case) is not a looksmin at all. Stop listening to these blueyecels bragging cus their eye color is rare or these ethnics wishing they could exoticmaxx.
The thing is I already have lightish features and I think even lighter eyes could enhance them for me.
You don't need to exoticmaxx, you can't even, you're white, so am I. Blue eyes would not make us exotic so we would not benefit from them. I hated my eyes for years because they weren't blue (while my brother and dad have a20 eyes, no joke), but now I swear I don't mind anymore.
I'm actually happy cus I tell myself that I can get blue eyes if I really wanted to (eyecos, stroma), but blue eye cels could never make that change.
That's something, I guess. Thanks for the hopium.
Focus on your eye area, as literally everyone, even qoves, says that eye shape, proportions, eyelashes and eyebrows are A LOT more important than the eye color. Eye color is often disregarded
My eye shape is quite normal and good even, so I naturally gravitated towards the eye color itself. Eyelashes are dark brown so they're very visible and since they're pointed slightly downwards they're in need of no fixing.

Thanks for the high quality replies. Really.

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
You need to make your entire eye lid more compact to get an hunter eye look or perhaps you need need an brow ridge implants to lower the eye brows or botox you might need infras to improve your scleral show you might need orbital decompression to fix an protrusive eye every eye is different eye colour means very little.
I already have "hunter eyes" and I doubt I need any implants either. I'm fine there it seems.

I already have "hunter eyes" and I doubt I need any implants either. I'm fine there it seems.

Then wtf are you doing on this forum ? I'm only on here until I get a decent looking GF of my own race I mean personally I find my own race attractive it is what it is if you have hunter eyes you have to be retarded to be on here

Then wtf are you doing on this forum ? I'm only on here until I get a decent looking GF of my own race I mean personally I find my own race attractive it is what it is if you have hunter eyes you have to be retarded to be on here
I want to learn how to style myself properly and I want to learn how to shave (healthily). I also want to gain a bit of height to MOG people even farther (I'm 1,87m).
I'm pretty above average, I hope. Greenish eyes would add a bit of flare to me, I think.

literally just wear lenses
Lenses don't work: in fact, they make things worse.

The problem with them: they look ok in shots, if you choose a NATURAL color.

But lenses REFLECT LIGHT DIFFERENT than normal cornea! :feelsrope:
Means, everyone will notice your eyes are fake as soon as indirect light hits your "new" eyes: they will shine like this:
scott summers apocalypse GIF by X-Men Movies

:feelsokman:

Lenses don't work: in fact, they make things worse.

The problem with them: they look ok in shots, if you choose a NATURAL color.

But lenses REFLECT LIGHT DIFFERENT than normal cornea! :feelsrope:
Means, everyone will notice your eyes are fake as soon as indirect light hits your "new" eyes: they will shine like this:

:feelsokman:
get natural ones like me that aren't too far from your own colour

It will not work: you didn't understand my post.

The problem with lenses is not their color. It is how the lens reflects the light. I have not seen legit medical-grade color lenses yet, which do not reflect lights at specific angles like fucking lasers.

Have you seen the cat eyes at night? THIS is what the eyes of a guy who wear colored contacts look like, regardless of the contacts' color (y)

Green wouldn't at all be far from mine, but as I said, I'm not degrading myself on the level of LENSES

It will not work: you didn't understand my post.

The problem with lenses is not their color. It is how the lens reflects the light. I have not seen legit medical-grade color lenses yet, which do not reflect lights at specific angles like fucking lasers.

Have you seen the cat eyes at night? THIS is what the eyes of a guy who wear colored contacts look like, regardless of the contacts' color (y)
Green wouldn't at all be far from mine, but as I said, I'm not degrading myself on the level of LENSES

Go figure, i've had great success with lenses especially clubbing. been wearing them for 2 weeks and it already got me lots of pussy. play the game or get played

• Hmm...
Go figure, i've had great success with lenses especially clubbing. been wearing them for 2 weeks and it already got me lots of pussy. play the game or get played
Idk man, maybe it weren't your lenses after all? :unsure:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22714
Idk man, maybe it weren't your lenses after all? :unsure:
He mentioned clubbing IE low light, meaning he wouldn't have to deal with the downsides of lenses

• +1
EXPAND THIS:

Well some are bullshit, some take a long ass time to work.

I think I've forumulated an eye lightening stack. I'll purchase the ingredients, make a thread about it and experiment.

• +1
Reactions: kuttashonty
Well some are bullshit, some take a long ass time to work.

I think I've forumulated an eye lightening stack. I'll purchase the ingredients, make a thread about it and experiment.
My negro I have to be the first one you tag in that one
I'm seething about their colouring as I'm writing this

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir