The current state of this site. (And its members)

You already know what I think of you. Your one of the best posters here, lost a lot of weight like me. My advice to you is to shave mustache and looksmaxx.

:feelsmage::banhammer:
I luv u man.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
ive never seen this levels of delusion and cringe, not even from @Arceus300
@FatmanO ur the biggest height coper ever and ur not even tall
Arguing with you is pointless, so I will just reply with that I recieved your message and it provides no value or proof to me whatsoever

you forgot me that I'm in depression not because I do not have sex, but because I want to become a jojo character
IMG 20190120 153810

• +1
Arguing with you is pointless, so I will just reply with that I recieved your message and it provides no value or proof to me whatsoever

Thanks for wasting your time on me, which you could be spending fucking bitches left and right, considering ur the gigaslayer of balcan after 6 months of lifting and 5kg of muscle mass.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Thanks for wasting your time on me, which you could be spending fucking bitches left and right, considering ur the gigaslayer of balcan after 6 months of lifting and 5kg of muscle mass.
You seem to misinterpet me. I never said I can fuck attractive women. I said I can get a girl that I like now. You seem to not get the point after 8 times of me explaing it to you, do you?

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
didnt read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 611
after seeing this thread, looks like people got a problem with effort and working towards goal. I’m legit mad af seeing people coping with bullshit exuses and studies and using that as a reason to not better their situation.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and badromance
@FatmanO post dick gains before u leave

• +1
after seeing this thread, looks like people got a problem with effort and working towards goal. I’m legit mad af seeing people coping with bullshit exuses and studies and using that as a reason to not better their situation.
lmao get mad for what ? focus on yourself 100% and try to see the positive sides of ppl.

lmao get mad for what ? focus on yourself 100% and try to see the positive sides of ppl.
people like androidcel. With the bullshit they spew. Sometimes they are sarcastic but even when they arnt I get mad at their ignorance. Like yea maybe for u, u think height is important, u think somebody is ugly. But if Fatman is having a fun and good life and is genuinely happy then why spew such words. If anything I see people like those as leeches who try to suck the life out of u by putting their negative thots and experience on to somebody else’s.

• +1
Reactions: badromance and FatmanO
Good for you man. Keep it up.

• +1
You seem to misinterpet me. I never said I can fuck attractive women. I said I can get a girl that I like now. You seem to not get the point after 8 times of me explaing it to you, do you?

Your forced positive mindset combined with under avg. IQ, not only makes you NT, but extremely delusional/cringy. You're coping with height, frame and being eastern european. Every day you make the same post over and over about your irrelevant (look exact same in clothes basically)body transformation on reddit and looksmax forums looking for validation, because you're extemely insecure on the inside. Another thing that shows this that you can't take criticism whatsoever. Everytime some1 challenges your views you go in circles with denials and attack on character (age etc.) You tell how you're trying to help everyone but the only thing you know and say (go lift, train your neck, you should benefit from lifting!!). This is also part of your coping defense mechanism as you're trying to normalise how much "lifting changes lives" while it barely did anything in yours physically, except ur percieved vision of urself. You are the very definition of gymcel, in a negative way.

Also you're trying to strawman your way around my arguments saying stuff in other posts, like im negative and not have growth mindset, dont wanna improve, just bringing ppl down etc.
This obviously couldn't be further from the truth, i'm 100% for growth, but its very important to stay grounded/realistic with yourself to maximise your potential. This, is not your strong suit as you're prime candidate for cognitive dissonance/delusion.

No, you don't have a good body, no you aren't considered "tall", no theres no such thing as "hitting min. looks treshold", girls always want better. You are bluepilled to the core

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel and brother
Your forced positive mindset combined with under avg. IQ, not only makes you NT, but extremely delusional/cringy. You're coping with height, frame and being eastern european. Every day you make the same post over and over about your irrelevant (look exact same in clothes basically)body transformation on reddit and looksmax forums looking for validation, because you're extemely insecure on the inside. Another thing that shows this that you can't take criticism whatsoever. Everytime some1 challenges your views you go in circles with denials and attack on character (age etc.) You tell how you're trying to help everyone but the only thing you know and say (go lift, train your neck, you should benefit from lifting!!). This is also part of your coping defense mechanism as you're trying to normalise how much "lifting changes lives" while it barely did anything in yours physically, except ur percieved vision of urself. You are the very definition of gymcel, in a negative way.

Also you're trying to strawman your way around my arguments saying stuff in other posts, like im negative and not have growth mindset, dont wanna improve, just bringing ppl down etc.
This obviously couldn't be further from the truth, i'm 100% for growth, but its very important to stay grounded/realistic with yourself to maximise your potential. This, is not your strong suit as you're prime candidate for cognitive dissonance/delusion.

No, you don't have a good body, no you aren't considered "tall", no theres no such thing as "hitting min. looks treshold", girls always want better. You are bluepilled to the core
To add to your points

- No Im not tall, but taller women with same height are more intrested in me.
- Yes girls always want better, but above avg is enough for most average girls. Its better to be best version of yourself.
- My body is not a bodybuilding one but I bodymog 80 percent of Slovenian teens here, not gonna say about other countries. Nothing delusional about that.

This is my last day here so I hope you are happy.
while it barely did anything in yours physically, except ur percieved vision of urself.
Also this is huge cope, it changed me a lot better and saying otherwise is incorrect.

I finally got ripped!
"bro dont even try without chad genetics bro"

• +1
Reactions: Sasaz2 and FatmanO
people like androidcel. With the bullshit they spew. Sometimes they are sarcastic but even when they arnt I get mad at their ignorance. Like yea maybe for u, u think height is important, u think somebody is ugly. But if Fatman is having a fun and good life and is genuinely happy then why spew such words. If anything I see people like those as leeches who try to suck the life out of u by putting their negative thots and experience on to somebody else’s.
@androidcel

- No Im not tall, but taller women with same height are more intrested in me.
No they're not else you'd not be incel
- Yes girls always want better, but above avg is enough for most average girls. Its better to be best version of yourself.
You aren't above average lol
- My body is not a bodybuilding one but I bodymog 80 percent of Slovenian teens here, not gonna say about other countries. Nothing delusional about that.
So you're top 20% bodywise in your country? That's a bold statement to make.

The current state of this site:

@Mansnob @brother @notafed @Mewcel @Jaded @Fizzcomplete @BornAgainChad @Swagwaffle

Rep the gvng

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel, Mansnob, Deleted member 443 and 3 others
Another bluepill coper. You yourself admitted you're bluepilled. Fucking lol at bluepilled faggots giving advice on a blackpilled forum. The reason people are here s because bluepill doesn't work. JFL at the cope. Just ldar lol

@Mansnob @brother @notafed @Mewcel @Jaded @Fizzcomplete @BornAgainChad @Swagwaffle

Rep the gvng

This thread is a threat, we have found 2 bluepilled fags, @FatmanO and @Phad Time to blackpill them. We should assemble the team Supreme Leader @Psychonaut and General @Jaded

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, Deleted member 176, Swagwaffle and 1 other person

Rep the gvng

Rare

• +1
Another bluepill coper. You yourself admitted you're bluepilled. Fucking lol at bluepilled faggots giving advice on a blackpilled forum. The reason people are here s because bluepill doesn't work. JFL at the cope. Just ldar lol

This thread is a threat, we have found 2 bluepilled fags, @FatmanO and @Phad Time to blackpill them. We should assemble the team Supreme Leader @Psychonaut and General @Jaded
Everyone send the best blackpills, someone get the nuclear blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel, Deleted member 443, FatmanO and 2 others
I'm so glad you made this post. I'm a fairly new member but I really understand this and I'm glad someone put it out there. Best of luck to you and your future my friend!

Nigga stfu. I know that looks matter and females are hypergamous. Just that I don’t bitch about it, u can’t change the game but u can change urself. U gotta have a healthy mind and open to new things, otherwise u arnt gonna grow as a person

you didn't mention me so now I hate you.

jk hope you find what your looking for bro.