The day I got only 1 like on tinder in an hour and felt ugly I went clubbing and mogged there

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
I got drunk started dancing and acting NT talking to random girls then 1 girl approached me we kissed for 2 hours straight she asked me if I could stay at her place I refused cuz I have lessons tomorrow and I have to get enough sleep (I still wont sleep enough Im just afraid of sex with strangers). Well at least Ive got validation
Conclusion - IRL mogs dating apps and if ur subhuman on dating apps (https://looksmax.org/threads/just-tried-tinder.712191/#post-11223979) then try out clubbing!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Jigen, rooman and 5 others
Also jfl if you can't mog at night clubs. There are completely no chass there everyone is subhuman short bald etc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, szolliontaraelis, Kebab Master and 2 others
Also jfl if you can't mog at night clubs. There are completely no chass there everyone is subhuman short bald etc
Jfl if you can't mog on dating apps AND at night clubs

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, rooman and thereallegend
Ofc clubs are superior
women just use dating apps for narcissistic supply

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, rooman, szolliontaraelis and 2 others
Jfl if you can't mog on dating apps AND at night clubs
On dating apps there are lots of chads that easily outmog me but at night clubs me being gymmaxed low tier normie is enough to mog

yeah you kissed for 2 hours straight lmao stop larping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25995, rooman, kramer and 1 other person
In the UK, 6'7 maher level jocks go to mog at night clubs.

Clubbing only works in a shithole like Russia.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, rooman, szolliontaraelis and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064
In the UK, 6'7 maher level jocks go to mog at night clubs.

Clubbing only works in a shithole like Russia.
What... unironically the ethnics in the UK mog the whites facially. The "6'7 maher level jocks" you're talking about in reality are 5'10 - 6'0 gymmaxxed MTNs

• Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and It'snotover
Rate this drunk photo of mine I made that night that Ive just found

Attachments

• IMG_20230501_214242.jpg
    IMG_20230501_214242.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Jungcuck and Kebab Master
Jfl at my drunk photos rate me there btw

Attachments

• IMG_20230501_212230.jpg
    IMG_20230501_212230.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Kebab Master
Either shit elo or piss poor pics

Jfl at my drunk photos rate me there btw
You look like Derek wearing that
Accurate. He looks like a coping ethnic with that outfit trying to fit in with the West, especially since the jacket is just too big and makes him look short.

Get prettyboy/maesthetic club slayer outfit: fitted tanktop (white or black), aesthetic necklace, 2 aesthetic rings, baggy wide-legged cargo pants or jeans, white sneakers (w/ lifts).
^ This will work guaranteed for clubmaxxers (works for me, 100%).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Accurate. He looks like a coping ethnic with that outfit trying to fit in with the West, especially since the jacket is just too big and makes him look short.

Get prettyboy/maesthetic club slayer outfit: fitted tanktop (white or black), aesthetic necklace, 2 aesthetic rings, baggy wide-legged cargo pants or jeans, white sneakers (w/ lifts).
^ This will work guaranteed for clubmaxxers (works for me, 100%).
Dude its too cold to wear such outfit rn in Russia. I cant go out in a tank top in +5 degrees.

Dude its too cold to wear such outfit rn in Russia. I cant go out in a tank top in +5 degrees.
Then wear a vintage (90s) black leather jacket when outside, and when inside take it off to reveal your tanktop.
Also, what's your thoughts on Ukraine war (just curious)

Then wear a vintage (90s) black leather jacket when outside, and when inside take it off to reveal your tanktop.
Also, what's your thoughts on Ukraine war (just curious)
I support SMO and president Putin
Evgeny Prigozhyn and PMC Wagner deserve more resources

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Kebab Master
U look like my classmate
Screenshot 2023 05 02 11 11 05 434 comandroidchrome

I got drunk started dancing and acting NT talking to random girls then 1 girl approached me we kissed for 2 hours straight she asked me if I could stay at her place I refused cuz I have lessons tomorrow and I have to get enough sleep (I still wont sleep enough Im just afraid of sex with strangers). Well at least Ive got validation
Conclusion - IRL mogs dating apps and if ur subhuman on dating apps (https://looksmax.org/threads/just-tried-tinder.712191/#post-11223979) then try out clubbing!
Tbh if this really did happend to me irl i would have left this forum ages ago

Clubs are full of nt subhumans i mogg some of them physique wise but im too autistic.

Tinder is full of bots and whales. Bumble mogs. I do better in person also because I'm average face with good height. Average face doesnt cut it on apps.

Are you tall? Clubs are really just a height contest. You can barely see anyone's face anyway.