The Dutch prince haircut

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I see a lot of Dutch tourists and almost all the guys have this haircut. I can tell when they're Dutch from a distance because they're the only nationality where this haircut is common.

dutch-hair1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Interested, Deleted member 26859 and cutie_pie
I don't actually think I see this haircut very often, most guys here will have shorter hair. If they're >25 they're usually also nearly always balding or receding to some extent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30433 and AppealMaxxing
so many gorgeous, white, young/middle aged cute/next door type women who I fucking fall I love with at first sight have zero desire for me. instead its this kind of fucking bastard who catches their eye and interest.

white, blonde, classy look

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Xangsane and House Lannister
so many gorgeous, white, young/middle aged cute/next door type women who I fucking fall I love with at first sight have zero desire for me. instead its this kind of fucking bastard who catches their eye and interest.

What do you look like?

we need the hair to hide our huge foreheads.

• +1
Reactions: zura, vinn98 and Deleted member 30433
I see a lot of Dutch tourists and almost all the guys have this haircut. I can tell when they're Dutch from a distance because they're the only nationality where this haircut is common.

dutch-hair1.jpg
This is the type of haircut I could see some posh uni-students having though, who will usually all be around 6'2.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I have this exact haircut

hyunjin has clearly taken the prince-hair-pill

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and Xangsane
long hair mogs

Such is life

kinda like @MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston