The Effects of the Clownverse

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
The fuck's going on with that Diddy thing? Around the time the authoritarians took down a bridge (artery) in Baltimore (understand it takes time to rebuild a bridge--I call this move a baby step), the next day big news about Diddy getting his doors smashed in and his sons hogtied. That news was so important that every news station in America informed their viewers about it. Then a week later... POOF! As if it didn't happen.

Remember that Down Syndrome guy who "allegedly" beheaded his glowie father, Justin Mohn? He then displayed an Amazon product, head in a bag, on YouTube during prime time for several hours LIVE! You try going live on Youtube showing anything inappropriate or just saying Covid-19 vaccinations are still killing people, the moderators will terminate your connection instantly. Yet that guy was rallying an insurrection and militia attack on our government WHILE holding a "supposed" decapitated human head for close to a half hour DURING prime time. Over three months ago, not a word since... as if it didn't happen.

Remember the Stacy Killer, Bryan Kohberger? He "allegedly" murdered three Stacies and their simp in 2022. He was also a law student with honors and a teacher assistant who applied for part-time jobs in professional law enforcement of **different** venues. Anyway, you would think, a trial by now, right? Nope. Somehow, as if magically, his defense pushed the trial to 2025, possibly 2026. And to add more magic to this act of deception, the defense AND state had the crime scene and evidence "legally" destroyed.

The effects of the Clownverse, uh?

that Diddy thing?

that Down Syndrome guy who "allegedly" beheaded his glowie father, Justin Mohn

Remember the Stacy Killer, Bryan Kohberger? He "allegedly" murdered three Stacies and their simp in 2022. He was also a law student with honors and a teacher assistant who applied for part-time jobs in professional law enforcement of **different** venues.
I don't remember the Diddy thing or the Down Syndrome guy. I rely on this forum for most of my news, so I blame you for not keeping me informed about these important topics.

I remember Bryan Kohberger. I just saw a news piece about his trial, I don't remember the details. He was pursuing a PhD in criminology, not law. The girls were HTB at best. Xana Kernodel, imagine you are born Xana Kernodel, how is it not destiny that you become an OnlyFans ho?
iu

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I don't remember the Diddy thing or the Down Syndrome guy. I rely on this forum for most of my news, so I blame you for not keeping me informed about these important topics.

I remember Bryan Kohberger. I just saw a news piece about his trial, I don't remember the details. He was pursuing a PhD in criminology, not law. The girls were HTB at best. Xana Kernodel, imagine you are born Xana Kernodel, how is it not destiny that you become an OnlyFans ho?
iu
I uploaded the content regarding this to Rumble below, check it out!

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
I uploaded the content regarding this to Rumble below, check it out!

That is a big improvement in the synthetic voice quality. The female voice was pausing just a tad too much between words though.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
That is a big improvement in the synthetic voice quality. The female voice was pausing just a tad too much between words though.
I was trying out new voices from another engine. I rushed it. I normally spend more time in editing.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster