The elites will be hunted down

Black Pill Prophet

Black Pill Prophet

השבח לאל
For everyone wondering how the elites will go down, I will explain exactly how. Obviously no man can take them out since they have all the power. After all, Esau was blessed with the sword. Anyone who thinks they can form a resistance and take them on with a pistol is a damn fool who thinks they can break prophecy.

But remember Esau was only blessed carnally while Jacob was blessed spiritually. We are coming into the time where that spiritual blessing will manifest.

1 Corinthians 15:50-53
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Thats right, we will be changed into perfect immortal beings. And boy once we get that spiritual power those elites will be FUCKED. Think of superheroes from comics, thats what they'll have to go up against.

Jeremiah 16:16
Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.

Right now we're fishing for the elect of Israel. That's what I'm doing on here when I make these posts, spreading the truth so I can find God's chosen so they come back to their power.

After all the elect is sealed then we become hunters who will hunt the elite from everywhere they hide.

Amos 9:2-3
2 Though they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down:

3 And though they hide themselves in the top of Carmel, I will search and take them out thence; and though they be hid from my sight in the bottom of the sea, thence will I command the serpent, and he shall bite them:

In other words, their underground bunkers and space stations wont protect them from us. When they go underwater, Leviathan will be there to meet them. Basically the elites can run but they cant hide.

Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Thats right, once we're in our angelic state again, we'll be flying, moving at super speed and we'll never get tired. We won't stop chasing the elites until all of them caught.

Its over for the elites. You fucking devils touched the apple of the Lord's eye and now you have to pay, not with all the money you steal and hoard but with your life. So keep building your shitty bunkers and try to hide from the Lord while you can, but this is my warning to you fake Jews: We will find you motherfuckers, we will kill you and we will enjoy every second of it. So get ready to be fucked up and put into slavery. All praises to the most high

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
Fucking commie

lol if u think a single soul will read this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Marsiere214, Deleted member 5258 and 3 others
@Master ameen

Didn't read, but better start putting that plan to action pretty quick, because in roughly 10-20 years there'll be automatized soldiers/police, who can break down any riots with no manpower casualties.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Didn't read, but better start putting that plan to action pretty quick, because in roughly 10-20 years there'll be automatized soldiers/police, who can break down any riots with no manpower casualties.

pipedream, it's too complex of a tax with too many variables. Maybe in 100 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
pipedream, it's too complex of a tax with too many variables. Maybe in 100 years.
Yeah, and they said the same about airplanes. New York Times predicted that air planes couldn't be invented in a million years. Until Wright brothers did. They said it'd take thousands of years for 2 chess players to be able to play remotely with each other when the first computers came to use. Nobody would have predicted just 20 years ago, that everyone would have smart phones with which they could browse internet effortlessly, play complex video games online or to watch movies. Everyone would've laughed at the idea. Now look at us. Nobody would have believed just 10 years ago we would have self driving cars (tesla).

dkmb86g_409gbsm9mcb_b.jpg

Everything is impossible until someone does it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753

Already addressed that if you read

lol if u think a single soul will read this shit
It's for the elect not for heathens. If you don't read then it means you don't matter.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
100 years? lol, in 100 years we'll most likely have a general purpose selfthinking artificial intelligence controlling everyone and everything, if not sooner.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
It's for the elect not for heathens. If you don't read then it means you don't matter.
lol if u think I will read a single of ur shit
especially with an avi like this, u probably think that israelites are black

What a crock of shit

lol if u think I will read a single of ur shit
especially with an avi like this, u probably think that israelites are black
You're slow if you haven't realized that by now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 3702 and Deleted member 6873