The fact leftist males hate the blackpill/lookismpill means they are fake af

Yes, this is a core assumption of leftism and really what I was getting at with when I trashed vaushes point. It's not that I entirely disagree that social pressure plays some role, it's more about the big picture of what he believes

The overall leftist framework is built around the idea that if you iron out the kinks, get rid of any injustices/"systemic bias" and cultural inertia that you'd end up with a somewhat equitable outcome. Black people would stop killing each other and become rocket scientists, gays would stop being degenerate, and in the case of vaushes point, oofy doofy would be able to slay alongside chad. I can grant him a morsel a point while thinking his larger point is bunk

But its pretty clear which side of the aisle I fall on here. Obviously there are countless nuances but my belief in essentialism and determinism is why I believe in the blackpill and couldn't be considered a leftist in any serious capacity

Blackpill doesn’t contradict leftism directly, but blackpill has strong roots in essentialism, which most leftists don’t believe is true.

@Aloha @Krakowski Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: thecel