The fact that any .org user gets laid is proof that NT doesn't matter at all

I can't believe that there are still NT vs looks discussions to this day when there are slaying threads on a daily basis from users which are all, without a doubt, either schizos, assholes or low iq and yet they still managed to get laid. The fact that you created an account for this God forsaken forum is a clear indicator that something is seriously wrong with your psyche, and yet the average user is not an incel virgin, and the majority of users have completed their developmental milestones.

The niggas like me who are virgin at 22+, who have experienced a lifetime of inceldom, who have experienced bullying, who were insulted cuz of our looks, who have experienced social anxiety, who have done almost everything to escape inceldom and still failed, who get rejected 30 times in a row, we are actually a minority here on a supposed looksmax forum intended for men who seriously struggle with dating.

Even if someone pulls some example from his ass where some ltn-mtn guy gets laid, the guy still has some appeal and is attractive to some foids and we will never be able to see through foid's eyes and know what they find attractive in men. For example, I have never seen a young guy get laid who has skin problems and is balding which is me for my entire life, never fucking seen it... In the end, it's looks and absolutely nothing else when it comes to dating, everyone who starts another "NT, confidence, rizz" propaganda can suck my unused 20cm incel dick and I would suggest mods to delete such threads.

If I ever again stumble upon some brag, slaying thread, I will immediately stop reading it and delete it from my browser history. The only advice I am going to take is from niggas who are like what I described above and who have really ascended from true subhumanity through sheer will which is like 1% on all blackpill forums combined. Fakecal larpers scum who always had a good base and had problems ascending because they were "depressed" in their first world countries, I will not read a single atom of their nonsense.
Most people here aren't neurodivergent lol they're just regular dudes