The fact that most people here are under 20 is evidence blackpill is largely false

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I've been in blackpill / incel communities on and off since 2017. Most have moved on with life. In fact back during r/incels and r/braincels days it was just about having a laugh at foids and coping. I miss those days.

Most of you guys just circle jerk each other over who is the most pathetic. It's depressing.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, twilight, Abhorrence and 8 others
Or that it's a new ideology

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Saggitarian, bloomercel, thecel and 1 other person
i aint blackpilled

i am GABACHOPILLED

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, thecel and Mr. President
blud bragging about being an incel rotter for almost decade

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Saggitarian, bloomercel and 1 other person
black pill ideology is dead in general, no one but aspies believe in it.

I can't even name the current pill that young men are on, somewhere between red and blue.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 32973, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person
The blackpill is true but most get bored discussing it ad nauseum for years once the major topics have been covered

People are moved into more private servers/GCs

There's always gonna be a new batch of kids, tourists, trenders and so on as more people get tired of rehashing the same theories

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit, horizontallytall, DharkDC and 4 others
I've been in blackpill / incel communities on and off since 2017. Most have moved on with life. In fact back during r/incels and r/braincels days it was just about having a laugh at foids and coping. I miss those days.

Most of you guys just circle jerk each other over who is the most pathetic. It's depressing.
im just friendless im a mentalcel

• So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and thecel

lmao most young men are incels and this is supported by actual data that has been posted a lot

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clown Show, Saggitarian, bloomercel and 1 other person
Yep all the larping liars from lookism, braincels etc. have disappeared. Only I'm left. Amongst a community of incels, I turned out to be the biggest incel. Fucks sake.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Wow. Ypu have been on incel communities since 2017? And I thought I was an oldcel rotting on these forums since 2019. How was it like back then tbh

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and thecel
Wow. Ypu have been on incel communities since 2017? And I thought I was an oldcel rotting on these forums since 2019. How was it like back then tbh
Better and funnier. They werent full time rotters chronically online.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and thecel
Better and funnier. They werent full time rotters chronically online.

Surprises me ngl. I thought “more chronic rotters = more based content” because the least online users tend to be the least blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

its not evidence that is false but theres nothing to be gained from BP or related topics anymore
the whole spectrum is SHIT, including the sites, creators ppl here and whatnot
its full of schizos , mumbai dwellers and evil people who only bash on others

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 24770, Pikabro and 1 other person
i've been in this community since 1985 on my amiga and was blackpilled from the very beginning.

blackpill is not psychologically sustainable for most men who seek social distractions in life that give them hope and they abandon it for their new found fleeting illusions. i abstain from such irrationality like hope. i abstain from distractions. my entire purpose and existence is to obsess over the blackpill from all angles at all times

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Skywalker
i've been in this community since 1985 on my amiga and was blackpilled from the very beginning.

blackpill is not psychologically sustainable for most men who seek social distractions in life that give them hope and they abandon it for their new found fleeting illusions. i abstain from such irrationality like hope. i abstain from distractions. my entire purpose and existence is to obsess over the blackpill from all angles at all times
you sir are a true man of culture
Beer Salute GIF

@Primalsplit @Kamui @5.5psl @Xangsane @twilight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Kamui and 5.5psl
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker