Reddit is the most cucked place ever

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

“Do you look better off alone?”
Point 1: R/atheisim
most atheist
who claim to be free-thinkers are genuinely blinded to their cult-like view. They only accept evidence that proves their point and forget any other arguments. This is a fake post made by the user Alex hexagon. Here is his viedo:

Despite the signs of the fact that leaving your six month realoship is terrible over one disagreement they still in a cult-like fasion chant that she must leave him because "clump of cells" argument. Go to any post about leaving your boyfriend and you will see others pander to the woman and tell them to leave while morally poststrating themselves. They also think that they are smart because as a result of believing god does not exist and that they are 100% SURE of it. This a pure ego at worst. I can go on about these cucks but if you are an atheist or a believer in god don't attack other people and act like you are 100% sure of the existence of god or not. Debating something you cant prove or can prove is cucked.

POINT 2: Denying their blackpill or r/inceltears
Despite many claiming that science prevails over all they cannot see the simple fact that they are cucked by their genes. They think that incels are wrong BECAUSE OF incel's looks not because of what they are saying. I AM NOT an incel I have some girls send me signals but I don't respond to them because I have different goals in life atm and I don't think I will get sex. The blackpill is truth we can see it play out over and over again. Yet whenever you try to explain this to them it will never work's. They lack control and lash out at the truth it is child-like even as a 14 year old boy reading these post it show's me how childish their views are. They can't even start to think of a world where this is true because it would desotry their coping mechainism. AS A RESULT THEY ATTACK. Just check the comment's on this post.

POINT 3: FOID WORSHIP

Just check out r/foreveralonewomen
This includes but not limited to
-moralism
- intense attention
-pandering
- "AS A MALE"
- "Break up with your boyfriend"
- calling them beautiful all the time without fail and overrating.
ETC.

JFL OVER IF YOU ARE ON REDDIT

Mod team face reveal : r/MadeOfStyrofoam

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, vermillioncorefan, One Rep Max and 21 others

Last edited:
Does anybody have a SS of that one reddit post in 2020 that said that trump is gonna destroy the last hub for intellectual conversation (being reddit) lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion and Nigger
-moralism
- intense attention
-pandering
- "AS A MALE"
ETC.
Jfl if you think this only happens on reddit.

• +1
Reactions: Nigger and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and BecomingHuman
dnr

• +1
Reactions: Nigger
who cares about those faggots just let them die alone

• +1
Reactions: Nigger, JoshuaG, Deleted member 62070 and 1 other person
who cares about those faggots just let them die alone
It is sad to watch them attempt to be smart or capable it honest to god makes me laugh.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
most atheist
who claim to be free-thinkers are genuinely blinded to their cult-like view. They only accept evidence that proves their point and forget any other arguments. This is a fake post made by the user Alex hexagon. Here is his viedo:

Despite the signs of the fact that leaving your six month realoship is terrible over one disagreement they still in a cult-like fasion chant that she must leave him because "clump of cells" argument. Go to any post about leaving your boyfriend and you will see others pander to the woman and tell them to leave while morally poststrating themselves. They also think that they are smart because as a result of believing god does not exist and that they are 100% SURE of it. This a pure ego at worst. I can go on about these cucks but if you are an atheist or a believer in god don't attack other people and act like you are 100% sure of the existence of god or not. Debating something you cant prove or can prove is cucked.

Despite many claiming that science prevails over all they cannot see the simple fact that they are cucked by their genes. They think that incels are wrong BECAUSE OF incel's looks not because of what they are saying. I AM NOT an incel I have some girls send me signals but I don't respond to them because I have different goals in life atm and I don't think I will get sex. The blackpill is truth we can see it play out over and over again. Yet whenever you try to explain this to them it will never work's. They lack control and lash out at the truth it is child-like even as a 14 year old boy reading these post it show's me how childish their views are. They can't even start to think of a world where this is true because it would desotry their coping mechainism. AS A RESULT THEY ATTACK. Just check the comment's on this post.

-moralism
- intense attention
-pandering
- "AS A MALE"
ETC.

w grey cel post

Looksmaxing is a joke, just be soy is law

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, aleksander, EuroAscendCoper and 1 other person
High Testosterone incels admit reality and go to .is low testosterone incels are too much of a pussy and go to IT

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: reddotguy, overtier1011 and Deleted member 64331
most atheist

-moralism
- intense attention
-pandering
- "AS A MALE"
ETC.

Reddit is not a bad place its just that some of the theards are dogshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64331
@ihatereddit

High Testosterone incels admit reality and go to .is low testosterone incels are too much of a pussy and go to IT
.is fagots can't do 10 pushups jfl high T my ass

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max, reddotguy, overtier1011 and 2 others
Used to browse reddit long time ago even in school just casually.

Now I don’t have an account there (banned for retarded reasons) nor browse it unless I’m looking specifically for an answer and will never admit to using it because of its neckbeard reputation

• +1
Also jfl that girls follow up is 15k likes.

What a fucking crabs in a bucket mentality redditors are more miserable and nihilistic than this site

• +1
most atheist

-moralism
- intense attention
-pandering
- "AS A MALE"
ETC.

dnr ion gaf about religion god wouldn't have put me and subhumans on this world if he existed.

Why is this in the looksmaxxing forum? It belongs in off topic.

good thread

Does anybody have a SS of that one reddit post in 2020 that said that trump is gonna destroy the last hub for intellectual conversation (being reddit) lol
oh lord save us all…

I think God doesn't give a fuck about humans. I don't know God exists or not. I don't disrespect any religion or judge anyone on the basis of religion. I do call myself an atheist though

Honestly yall make fun of redpill so much, but it mogs bluepill to death. All these reddit bluepillers won't even attempt to do simple shit like get lean, make money, or shave their neckbeard lol

• +1
Reactions: ZoomerSpicoid415
So basic selfcare?
Yeah, but Reddit soycucks won’t do it cuz they believe in muh personality is everything and you’ll find the one.