The fact that Reddit overwhelmingly supports Israel shows the real power of the Jews

M

maxeverything

Gold
Reddit almost always aligns with the left/sjws on all issues. They want to support Ukraine forever, think there’s unlimited genders, Trump is bad etc. However I’ve noticed that at least on the surface Reddit seems to be extremely pro Israel. Accounts claiming to belong to pansexual non binaries are parroting basically neo colonial talking points when discussing Israel and Hamas.

This seems to be at odds with the normie progressive opinions. IRL, everyone that I know whose progressive and not Jewish (I live in a liberal area) is supporting Palestine. Some might say they’re neutral, but most are hardcore with Palestine. This seems to be at odds with the opinions from progressives that I see online. And it made me realize the true extent that the Jews control media/social media. We always hear about Russian troll farms, but when do you ever see pro Russia support on mainstream platforms? Meanwhile Israel is literally committing genocide and the very worst you see online is that it’s a complicated situation. Personally, I just want the fighting to stop, and less kids to die. But this saga and the reactions to it really are eye opening when it comes to how much control the Jews have over what we see.

• +1
Reactions: mug and Lihito
Picsart 24 01 23 21 28 13 441

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ElTruecel, Deleted member 58285 and 7 others
61066745d0e31

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Squirtoutmabooty, mug and 1 other person
Redditors hate Gazans because they think they're anti-Semitic, misogynist chudcels. To them it doesn't contradict their progressive world view

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52057, nullandvoid and The Peoples Champ
<20M Jews controlling 8B humans, that's impressive tho
If that's true I'd prefer to be loyal to my current Jew masters, I don't want to find out what's like to be ruled by the Han Chinese.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Redditors hate Gazans because they think they're anti-Semitic, misogynist chudcels. To them it doesn't contradict their progressive world view
It’s interesting though because it’s really the only topic where they deviate from the progressive world views I see irl. Irl most progressives I know ignore the part about Muslims hating women and gays and focus on the genocide aspect. All other topics like Ukraine, abortion, gender etc the Reddit cucks say the same shit as the progressives I know irl

The only logical conclusion I can come up with for this is that Reddit is hardcore censoring anything anti Israel.

<20M Jews controlling 8B humans, that's impressive tho
If that's true I'd prefer to be loyal to my current Jew masters, I don't want to find out what's like to be ruled by the Han Chinese.

I'd rather be ruled by the Hans. Their women are gorgeous and their culture is actually real and rich.

• Love it
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
I have not seen that

It’s interesting though because it’s really the only topic where they deviate from the progressive world views I see irl. Irl most progressives I know ignore the part about Muslims hating women and gays and focus on the genocide aspect. All other topics like Ukraine, abortion, gender etc the Reddit cucks say the same shit as the progressives I know irl

The only logical conclusion I can come up with for this is that Reddit is hardcore censoring anything anti Israel.
The war on Ukraine is much more of a genocide than the war in gaza. Calling it a genocide is just absurd hypocrisy. There is no way to defeat a terrorist organisation built on within the civilian population without killing civilians. hamas literally has 0 military bases, because all their infrastructure is disguised as civil institutions such as schools hospitals and underneath their cities there are hundreds of kilometres of tunnels. Israel is doing a really good job dealing with these rats.

• JFL
Reactions: Kinger
lol if you think the left truly as any innate principles, they just gobble up what corporate media tells them. how do you think it's possible to be hypocriticial and wrong on almost every important political or social issue? because their thought process has been entirely hijacked by cultist dogma

• +1
Reactions: Kinger and MaghrebGator
I'd rather be ruled by the Hans. Their women are gorgeous and their culture is actually real and rich.
Jfl bro's speaking from the first hand experience.

Yeah, but take into account that the "left" was always controlled by pro israeli folk like Soros and stuff. Reddit is the microphone for the rich left which was becoming mainstream since a decade ago (Woke surge), while the old poor "workers" left can easily spot who the oppressed is in the conflict.

Yeah, but take into account that the "left" was always controlled by pro israeli folk like Soros and stuff. Reddit is the microphone for the rich left which was becoming mainstream since a decade ago (Woke surge), while the old poor "workers" left can easily spot who the oppressed is in the conflict.
Soros is one of the most anti-israel people on earth. are you retarded

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos
The guy know nothing about the subject the woke left hate israel when the workers is ok with it

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
Just inform yourself, google is there.

He supports Israel but he is a pro leftist Isaac Rabin type.

His son literally writes for Haaretz which is the leftist newspaper in Israel and the second most popular one there.

The guy know nothing about the subject the woke left hate israel when the workers is ok with it
Again this cockroache who wants to taste the smell of my shoesole. Keep grinding your economy with that good Hasbara money.

As i said, anti israel
I mean, a leftist israeli is a extremist right wing european

The difference between leftist zionists and right zionists is that leftist ones want to kick out the palestinians and right ones want to erase them from the earth.

I know enough of your media and have seen enough opinion polls to know this. The only decent leftist in israel i have ever seen is Gideon Levy, and he is considered as the most extremist leftist nowadays because he supports a palestinian state and actually cares about palestinian children.

In regards to BDS soros simply supports leftits organizations in the world and some have as a side effect that they support palestine. The left has been historically pro palestinian until recent woke times which chsnges everything. You can't have your cake and eat it.

Also as i see you look like another hasbara dog. Are you the new one? Is newhebbie having finally vacations on epstein island?

Just inform yourself, google is there.

He supports Israel but he is a pro leftist Isaac Rabin type.

His son literally writes for Haaretz which is the leftist newspaper in Israel and the second most popular one there.

Again this cockroache who wants to taste the smell of my shoesole. Keep grinding your economy with that good Hasbara money.

Saying a genocide isn't happening is just a factual statement.

I said woke leftist support palestine you implied they didnt

• Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I said woke leftist support palestine you implied they didnt
Woke website by excellency is reddit and reddit supports israel. Woke leftist US media like NBC, CNN, Washington Post support Israel. Biden administration support israel. If that doesn't make you understand that the woke left supports Israel nothing does.

Traditional left support palestine. A number of the woke people naturally might ally with the traditional left because of circumstances, yet don't constitute the majority.

To be honest i'm not even addressing you but people who might be interested in the subject. I know you are just doing your job by sucking Bibi Netanyahu's balls. It's that you seem addicted to the smell of my feet everytime i step on you, and you comeback to taste it again and again and again and again.

Woke website by excellency is reddit and reddit supports israel. Woke leftist US media like NBC, CNN, Washington Post support Israel. Biden administration support israel. If that doesn't make you understand that the woke left supports Israel nothing does.

Traditional left support palestine. A number of the woke people naturally might ally with the traditional left because of circumstances, yet don't constitute the majority.

To be honest i'm not even addressing you but people who might be interested in the subject. I know you are just doing your job by sucking Bibi Netanyahu's balls. It's that you seem addicted to the smell of my feet everytime i step on you, and you comeback to taste it again and again and again and again.
Biden or the mainstream media isn't really the woke left . When someone say woke left they mean leftist and shit like that

Leftist on tik tok and youtube streaming exempel hasan support palestine.

Every time i take my dick out you suck it dry

Reddit almost always aligns with the left/sjws on all issues. They want to support Ukraine forever, think there’s unlimited genders, Trump is bad etc. However I’ve noticed that at least on the surface Reddit seems to be extremely pro Israel. Accounts claiming to belong to pansexual non binaries are parroting basically neo colonial talking points when discussing Israel and Hamas.

This seems to be at odds with the normie progressive opinions. IRL, everyone that I know whose progressive and not Jewish (I live in a liberal area) is supporting Palestine. Some might say they’re neutral, but most are hardcore with Palestine. This seems to be at odds with the opinions from progressives that I see online. And it made me realize the true extent that the Jews control media/social media. We always hear about Russian troll farms, but when do you ever see pro Russia support on mainstream platforms? Meanwhile Israel is literally committing genocide and the very worst you see online is that it’s a complicated situation. Personally, I just want the fighting to stop, and less kids to die. But this saga and the reactions to it really are eye opening when it comes to how much control the Jews have over what we see.
You’re a rookie hahahaha :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: You’ve not even begun going down the rabbit hole

Soros is not pro Israel wtf
He’s a self hating Jew

Soros is not pro Israel wtf
He’s a self hating Jew
His son who is currently inheriting his empire writes for Haaretz which is the leftist newspaper in Israel and is constantly defending the zionist entity on Twitter

Soros never said anything against Israel. He is just attacked by Israeli right wing for being an israeli leftist. They always play this game between themselves. Netanyahu called constantly Rabin as an enemy of Israel and accused him of betraying the country for signing the Oslo Accords.

The reality of polls is that leftist and right zionists both hate palestinians.

Reddit is full of censorship that's why. Remove the censorship and propaganda and reality will show itself.

I'm super conservative and I say "Fuck Israel", "Fuck the jews".

His son who is currently inheriting his empire writes for Haaretz which is the leftist newspaper israel
Exactly, Haaretz is anti Israel since it’s leftist trash. Leftism = anti Israel. Haaretz = anti Israel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: geenk worg and MaghrebGator
I mean, a leftist israeli is a extremist right wing european

The difference between leftist zionists and right zionists is that leftist ones want to kick out the palestinians and right ones want to erase them from the earth.

I know enough of your media and have seen enough opinion polls to know this. The only decent leftist in israel i have ever seen is Gideon Levy, and he is considered as the most extremist leftist nowadays because he supports a palestinian state and actually cares about palestinian children.

In regards to BDS soros simply supports leftits organizations in the world and some have as a side effect that they support palestine. The left has been historically pro palestinian until recent woke times which chsnges everything. You can't have your cake and eat it.

Also as i see you look like another hasbara dog. Are you the new one? Is newhebbie having finally vacations on epstein island?
>compares to a leftist cuck European
Dnr beyond that

The war on Ukraine is much more of a genocide than the war in gaza. Calling it a genocide is just absurd hypocrisy. There is no way to defeat a terrorist organisation built on within the civilian population without killing civilians. hamas literally has 0 military bases, because all their infrastructure is disguised as civil institutions such as schools hospitals and underneath their cities there are hundreds of kilometres of tunnels. Israel is doing a really good job dealing with these rats.
fucking jew subhuman here

Exactly, Haaretz is anti Israel since it’s leftist trash. Leftism = anti Israel. Haaretz = anti Israel.
Oh yeah, they love palestinians.

"Poll results were also hawkish when it came to the use of force in Gaza: 57.5% of Israeli Jews said that they believed the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) were using too little firepower in Gaza, 36.6% said the IDF was using an appropriate amount of firepower, while just 1.8% said they believed the IDF was using too much fire power, while 4.2% said they weren’t sure whether it was using too much or too little firepower."

The only decent israeli leftist i have ever seen is Gideon Levy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back