The fact that there exists people who do not wash their hands after shitting is so extremely revolting

Eternal_

Eternal_

āœļø DEUS VULT āœļø
What is wrong with these vile animals? How can you be digging in your asshole with toilet paper to scoop shit residue out and then just not wash your hands when you finish??

DISGUSTING BEYOND COMPREHENSION šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, atlantean, murdah and 9 others
You basically called out the entire of india

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, atlantean, Zeta and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: plukee
IMG 0856

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray, Imretarded?, mirrormogger and 1 other person
Arabs are also like this. I think many, if not most Asians.

šŸ¤®
Most arabs i know are very hygienic tbh but idk if itā€™s the same in the warzone countrys (palestine, sryia, etc)

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
You basically called out the entire of india
Curries wash their hands but they dont use toilet paper
Upper class curries use the water jet

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, plukee, thebuffdon690 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Bajio
Water jet mogs
Yeh, tbh I canā€™t imagine not using that and just scraping dead shit cells out from my ass and then not washing. Not sure how they donā€™t get diseases from that. Always wondered

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Yeh, tbh I canā€™t imagine not using that and just scraping dead shit cells out from my ass and then not washing. Not sure how they donā€™t get diseases from that. Always wondered
Toilet paper is disgusting tbh canā€™t trust paper to get the fecal particles out

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension and thebuffdon690

Attachments

• 93w0x07ptxz31.jpg
    93w0x07ptxz31.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, murdah and Imretarded?
Jfl at everyone here calling out curries. Turns out, most white people aren't any better :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Not washing hands after peeing (hands touch nothing except your pants) =/= not washing hands after shitting (hands touch your ass with literal poop on it)

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Not washing hands after peeing (hands touch nothing except your pants) =/= not washing hands after shitting (hands touch your ass with literal poop on it)
It doesn't specify any of that lol. It just says using the toilet which could mean either pissing or shitting. And what are you trying to say lol, you don't wash your hands after you piss in a urinal?

Some people can be pretty skilled with a piece of toilet paper and use it in such a way that their fingers never touch their ass or any poop. So....if their hands only touch the paper, why should they wash them afterwards?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: murdah and Eternal_
It doesn't specify any of that lol. It just says using the toilet which could mean either pissing or shitting. And what are you trying to say lol, you don't wash your hands after you piss in a urinal?
Iā€™m just assuming that using the toilet generally means pissing since you pee 7-8 times a day and only shit once every 2 days

i rarely do it but i also dont shower so it evens out

• Ugh..
Reactions: Eternal_
Washing hands / SOAP was a conspiracy created by Jews, to sell more products. Think of it this way, how did our ancestors live hundreds of years if they never washed their hands after shitting?

Wake up people, and stop using Jew made products like soap

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: slavicpsycho, murdah, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Some people can be pretty skilled with a piece of toilet paper and use it in such a way that their fingers never touch their ass or any poop. So....if their hands only touch the paper, why should they wash them afterwards?
I swear youā€™re one of the shittiest posters on here. You play devilā€™s advocate in every single thread.

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432, murdah and Gonthar
I swear youā€™re one of the shittiest posters on here. You play devilā€™s advocate in every single thread.
I'm just trying to help here...

• So Sad
Reactions: Hottaco34
Even worse they only wipe their ass when they shit and not every time theyā€™re in the bathroom

• +1
Gypsies man.

• JFL
Common practice for currycels

• +1
i havent washed my hands after using the bathroom in months lol

when i take a shit i always wet some toilet paper then use dry toilet paper and i alternate back and forth until i hav no more shit left

• Ugh..
Reactions: murdah and Eternal_