the fact that this man dated madison beer is insane

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
madison beer dated this man named zach bia who is definitely not a sight for sore eyes but somehow he pulled a gigastacy. he’s going out with olivia rodrigo now which is beyond me because she’s young and pretty but i guess this disproves some of the incel hypergamy theory on here to an extent.
743DFE46 E208 4602 9078 A6B710D4D0B9

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Adrenochrome, LooksOrDeath and 12 others
most giga stacies usually do this.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BongMog, ballskin and 6 others
look him up, insane status and probably game too

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 23564, Schönling and 5 others
didnt he cheat on her too?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, subhuman incel, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
giga stacies all less hypergamous than beckies and stacies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, Richard_Hungwell and .🇹🇩.
Rage

Giphy 2

i guarantee

i put it on my life im more talented than this fuck

im better looking by a long shot

and he's liviung my dream

Giphy 3

just be nt bro

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BongMog, zipzam and 13 others
rich and succesful/ high iq women dont value looks as much as they do personality.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, coke, sun21 and 1 other person
Cope they’re still hypergamous just in money&status

Beckies being hypergamous is a meme

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Richard_Hungwell and Sondern
hollywood relationships are fake. you should know that by now

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ascension, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
OOFYDOOFY :feelsohgod:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and fuckedupmanlet
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17595, Ken and 1 other person
99% chance she's cheating with someone else on the side.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, LastHopeForNorman, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
She has infinite self esteem due to being a giga stacey. She can breed with the vilest subhuman (me) on this forum and she'll still have slayer children. Plus she can always leave a subhuman for a chad, she was probably virtue signalling but dating him.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17291
madison beer dated this man named zach bia who is definitely not a sight for sore eyes but somehow he pulled a gigastacy. he’s going out with olivia rodrigo now which is beyond me because she’s young and pretty but i guess this disproves some of the incel hypergamy theory on here to an extent.View attachment 1749559
I don't know what the believe anymore... maybe bluepillers are right and it's all about personality

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Ken
stacylites and stacies go for ugly dudes
just look at me, my ex was a blonde HTB that would get rated stacy by some indians here
and my current gf is a legit stacylite
just lol at the blackpill
be tall and ugly

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BongMog, Richard_Hungwell, TrestIsBest and 5 others
B-B-B-B-B-UT FACE IS 10000% BRO LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLEEEWE TO DEevelop ATTRACtiON IF UR NOT CHADDD BROOOO:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: UH UH UH

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Banderacell and Richard_Hungwell
SHES NOT ATTRACTED TO HIM ACTUALLY I KNOW I WAS THERE(COPE BLUE PILL GTFO OP

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and fuckedupmanlet
B-B-B-B-B-UT FACE IS 10000% BRO LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLEEEWE TO DEevelop ATTRACtiON IF UR NOT CHADDD BROOOO:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: UH UH UH
of course FACE IS KING

this is a case 1 in 100.000.000

maybe that bitch got a "ugly" fetish? like some men want fat girls.. because they have a "fat" fetish

just because ONE STACY fucking with a SUBHUMAN, that not mean that all girls do that

life is not just black & white

we looksmaxx for the majority of the women and the majority of the women WANT A MAN WITH GOOD LOOKING FACE PERIOD

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Richard_Hungwell and Sondern
of course FACE IS KING

this is a case 1 in 100.000.000

maybe that bitch got a "ugly" fetish? like some men want fat girls.. because they have a "fat" fetish

just because ONE STACY fucking with a SUBHUMAN, that not mean that all girls do that

life is not just black & white

we looksmaxx for the majority of the women and the majority of the women WANT A MAN WITH GOOD LOOKING FACE PERIOD

i didnt even try nigga who am i to change ur mind

not saying looksmaxing is irrelevant just this forum thinks game doesnt exist which is extremely delusional. If youve never "gamed" a girl in ur life then u can believe it doesnt exist

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, exeight, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
He’s rich and has extremely high status within that scene. Also he’s isn’t THAT ugly just slightly below average maybe. Probably insanely NT as well, so I’m not that surprised he’s ltring hotties

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, hypergamy and Sondern
He was hitting them cheeks lol

madison beer dated this man named zach bia who is definitely not a sight for sore eyes but somehow he pulled a gigastacy. he’s going out with olivia rodrigo now which is beyond me because she’s young and pretty but i guess this disproves some of the incel hypergamy theory on here to an extent.View attachment 1749559
I just looked his name up and hes famous for being friends with drake. It seems like hes got ALOT of status. I think that kinda proves some of the blackpill. The main point of my reply is to show how a normie or even chadlite COULD NEVER be with a girl of such status, money, fame and beauty. Also this is a one of out 1 billion chance

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I don't know what the believe anymore... maybe bluepillers are right and it's all about personality
Nah hes got mad money and status

• +1
Shes not hot

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ascension, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Heightpill :blackpill::blackpill: In photos standing next to drake he's easily 3+ inches taller, which puts him at 6'3~. Easily the top 1% height wise

• +1
@astatine

kys

• +1
@Johanjohan

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
just look at me, my ex was a blonde HTB that would get rated stacy by some indians here
be tall and ugly
how do u get them tho

• +1
how do u get them tho
unironically just show out your real personnality, be nt and funny and don't be insecure about yourself
also my height helps, i'm 6ft4 lol

• +1
unironically just show out your real personnality, be nt and funny and don't be insecure about yourself
also my height helps, i'm 6ft4 lol
im also that tall its not that helpful. i mean where do u meet these girls? im nt and funny imo

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
  • +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Richard_Hungwell
What does he do?

• +1
Just be kike :blackpill:. The goyims can only dream of dating girls who are out of their league
I had some Aussie chick in Qingdao one night wanting to get it on with me real bad because she "always wanted to bang a Jewish guy".

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 16369
@UniqueFemManNiche why are you idiots puking me. spineless

Have you guys seen the movie LORD Of War? If you have you know the main character did/created all sorts of setups to get with his wife. Not only that, but it's also about proximity. Whoever is in her circle will have a higher chance of getting with her.

I just looked up Zach Bia and it says he is a "Music executive". I am not even surprised anymore. I have seen many people online where the guy was like a producer/executive in the entertainment industry or model agency who had an attractive girl.

I remember when I used to be in school, the guy who had the most attractive girl was not the best looking. It was the one who had the most status, he was by far the most popular, extremely social. (He wasn't bad looking though but he wasn't the best looking.)

Look at Drake for example, while he isn't the most attractive guy, he will in many cases beat a guy whos much better looking. Especially those who are in the movie industry/music industry. Because they communicate on emotion. We get most change/transform the most when something emotional happens to us. For example, getting bullied, others making fun of you, getting humiliated and that's when many people lose weight/gain muscle and start improving their life.

There was this video where these guys are shown a girl's picture/video then they see her in person and they can decide on whether to call it catfish and leave the room or stay. In one episode you could tell that the guys got influenced by the other guy's opinion. So, again that's why status is so powerful and how people perceive you.

Also, let's not forget many women are insecure and don't always settle with chad and they may think that a guy who looks like this will treat them better. Another thing to consider is how the man is treated in the relationship because many times in relationships like this the guy has very little say in the relationship. Many women also think if he doesn't look good he won't cheat on them.

Many guys forget that all this runs on points basically. So you get some points for having face, height, ethnicity, caste, status, wealth, and personality. If you score overall with more points then you will beat that dude. You can't compare extremes like Leonardo Di Caprio Vs Jeff Bezos.

This does NOT prove blackpill wrong. Looks obviously matter, but, many blackpillers don't realize the importance of other things. You could say that this guy wouldn't have had the same success as he did if he had an IQ of 80 or below, or if he was born in a warzone, he wouldn't have had the opportunity to even be rich.

The whole point in my opinion to looksmaxx is so that you don't have to try super hard to be with women. So, you could put in way less effort and focus on chasing women and spend that time doing other things.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BucketCrab, Virgin at 29 😔, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
She has a donkey mouth ngl, look how big that thing is
you are so used to deformed w*men that a healthy one looks weird to you :feelshmm::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogger797, ascension and Richard_Hungwell
Simple.

It's medium-ugly theory and...
be tall and ugly
Heightpill :blackpill::blackpill: In photos standing next to drake he's easily 3+ inches taller, which puts him at 6'3~. Easily the top 1% height wise
...just be tall theory.

(You need to be tall to run medium-ugly game).

Most stacies date tall, medium-ugly guys with money and status (they usually need thick hair too/no balding).

Face isn't as important to them:
W43WJIP23NFJFMOG2UTRDDJF44
Original
PeteDavidson
Download 8

It's mostly less attractive beckies that feel the need to date guys with really good looking faces.

If you want to date beckies, focus on looksmaxxing.

If you want to date stacies, focus on moneymaxxing and statusmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and chemosh
Simple.

...just be tall theory.

Most stacies date tall, medium-ugly guys with money and status (they usually need thick hair too/no balding).

View attachment 1750552View attachment 1750553View attachment 1750554View attachment 1750556View attachment 1750560

It's mostly less attractive beckies that feel the need to date guys with really good looking faces.

Stacies have no interest in chasing very attractive men because they know there is no man that wouldn't date them.
So they try to monetize their attractiveness by chasing the ones with the most money; they can fuck all the chads they want anyways, the "rich old guy with a hot wife that cheats on him with another better looking man" is a trope as old as the world.
Beckies don't have such a strong hand regarding very attractive men, so they have to chase them a bit harder to get them.

Still. I'd rather be lusted after by scores of Beckies than be an human ATM machine for 1 Stacy.
You have to realize that not all types of attraction are the same; it goes in tiers.

• The best type of attraction is based on personality, because it cannot fade and only you have your exact personality. However, this type of attraction is very rare, and often made impossible by sub-par looks. Sadly, the animal component in human beings is still very strong and makes it really hard to overlook major physical flaws, even if the person's personality is perfect for you.
  • The second best type of attraction is based on looks. You are attractive on a primal level, she wants you and is turned on by you. This cannot be achieved in any other way.
  • The third best type of attraction is based on status. She wants to be with you as an ego boost. "Look at me, I am the one dating the famous actor, therefore I have more value than you". You are being used, but at least you're used for your merits, just know that the moment your fame goes, you're back to square one.
  • The fourth best type of attraction is based on money. She doesn't really want you, she just wants your money, an easy and luxurious life. This type of attraction is the most exploitative. You have to essentially actively pay for her to remain interested in you, while in the meantime she will often cheat since there is no real attraction towards YOU. And once the money runs out, the gold-digger will disappear.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
bro its literally status and attention, look at behzinga and faith lmao, the guy is sponsored by gymshark but has the worst physique ever, my 17yo physique shits on his 24/7 365 but its all about money so lets add him to the team, old gymshark mogged hard now look, she is now pregnant and he is over the moon obviously because its the best would get, without any status or money he would never have gotten a second look from Faith, bro has no smv

Simple.

...just be tall theory.

View attachment 1750552View attachment 1750553View attachment 1750554View attachment 1750556View attachment 1750560

this guy photoshopped or fr?

• +1